表情奇幻冒险(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第32期 欢迎来到"跳舞吧"
日期:2018-03-30 18:14

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Okay. We get through this app, and Dropbox is right on the other side.
Dropbox就在那边 好 我们穿过这个应用程序
We just need to keep it super DL in here.
我们只需要保持安静
And no matter what, we can't turn it on.
不管怎样 我们不能把它启动
OMG, this turned it on!
天哪 这个启动了程序
What? I'm a hand. It's a big, red button.
什么 我是一只手 这是个大大的红色按钮
What's happening? No, no, no, no, no!
发生什么了 不不不不不
Welcome to Just Dance!
欢迎来到"跳舞吧"
Follow my moves and you get to move forward.
跟随我的舞步 你就可以前进
Do the wrong moves and you get an "X".
舞步错了 你就得到一个X
Three strikes and you're out.
三个你就出局
Out? What does she mean by "Out"?
出局 她说的"出局"是什么意思
Digital death.
电子死亡
Thanks to you, Fingers.
多亏了你 手指
Now we're gonna have to dance our way out.
我们现在得跳着舞出去了
Which is all right with me, 'cause I can shake it like Michael.
这个我不介意 我可以像迈克尔杰克逊那样摇摆
Or Michael's glove, anyway.
或者像他的手套
重点讲解

digital
using a system of receiving and sending information as a series of the numbers six and zero, showing that an electronic signal is there or is not there
数字信息系统的;数码的;数字式的; 数位的
a digital camera
数码照相机
digital terrestrial and digital satellite broadcasting
数字陆上广播和数字卫星广播

shake
to move or make sb / sth move with short quick movements from side to side or up and down
摇动;抖动;(使)颤动
The whole house shakes when a train goes past.
火车驶过时,整座房子都晃悠起来。
Shake the bottle well before use.
使用前摇匀瓶内物品。
He shook her violently by the shoulders.
他抓着她的肩膀使劲摇晃。

no matter who, what, where, etc.
used to say that sth is always true, whatever the situation is, or that sb should certainly do sth
不论…;无论…;不管…
They don't last long no matter how careful you are.
不管你如何仔细,他们都维持不了很久。
Call me when you get there, no matter what the time is.
无论什么时间,你到了那儿就给我打电话。

视频及简介
影片讲述了吉恩和两个铁杆小伙伴一起穿行手机app,拯救世界寻找自我,踏上险象环生扣人心弦的数字世界的探险故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • terrestrialn. 地球上的人 adj. 地球的,地上的
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • violentlyadv. 猛烈地,激烈地,极端地