(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Hey, can I come, too?
嘿 我能一起吗
Talk to the hand, Red Wagon.
有话跟手说去吧 红车
I thought I was.
我以为我就在跟手说
Bye, Felicia.
拜拜 费利西亚
Ciao, Fish Cake with Swirl.
拜 漩涡鱼饼
Daddy's heading back to the VIPs where he belongs!
老爹现在要回他的VIP区啦
Wait. What about the Bots?
等下 机器人怎么办
Good point. Good point.
说得好 说得好
I shouldn't have picked the cactus.
我不该选仙人掌的
I just... I shouldn't have picked it.
我…我不该选这个
You didn't even try to get the tree.
你都没争取要这棵树
It's baffling. Let's go.
真令人不解 走吧
Hi five?
击掌
Hello?
嗨
Hi five?
击掌
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm right here!
我在这儿
重点讲解
belong
应在(某处)
Where do these plates belong (= where are they kept) ?
这些盘子该放在哪里?
Are you sure these documents belong together?
你肯定这些文件应放在一起吗?
baffle
使困惑;难住
His behaviour baffles me.
他的行为使我难以琢磨。
I'm baffled as to why she hasn't called.
我不明白她为什么没打电话。
I'm baffled why she hasn't called.
我不明白她为什么没打电话。
point
论点;观点;见解
She made several interesting points in the article.
她在文章中提出了几个有趣的观点。
I take your point (= understand and accept what you are saying).
我赞同你的看法。
He's just saying that to prove a point (= to show his idea is right).
他那样说只是为了证明他的看法。
OK, you've made your point !
好了,你已经把话说清楚了。
视频及简介
影片讲述了吉恩和两个铁杆小伙伴一起穿行手机app,拯救世界寻找自我,踏上险象环生扣人心弦的数字世界的探险故事。