了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第54期 菲丽西遭勒奥母亲报复
日期:2018-04-21 16:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
This is nice!
这下可好了
Matty, can you give us some privacy?
马汀 给我们挪挪地方好吗
When?
什么时候?
Matty, privacy!
马汀 出去啦
Oh, now. OK!
噢 这就出去
I'm dancing tonight at the Opera.
我今晚在歌剧院演出
I want you to be there.
我希望你能来看
Really?
真的吗
Really.
没错
I like you, Felicie.
菲丽西 我喜欢你
You make me laugh and cry at the same time.
你现在搞得我哭笑不得 手足无措的
You're a weirdo!
你可真是个怪胎
Tut-tut-tut! You cannot help him.
哒哒哒 你救不了他
First you deceive my daughter.
你先是欺骗我的女儿
Then you take her identity!
又窃取她的身份
Mom, stop!
妈妈 住手
Now you try and take our honor and our future?
现在还想盗走我们的荣誉
Mother!
妈妈 不
Do you think you can turn my daughter against me and get away with it?
你以为离间了我们母女 我还会轻易地放过你吗
Ah! No-one cheats me!
你骗过我女儿 却骗不了我
Mother! You scared her! Stop!
妈妈 你吓到她了 不要
重点讲解

deceive sb into doing sth
to make sb believe sth that is not true
欺骗;蒙骗;诓骗
Her husband had been deceiving her for years.
她丈夫多年来一直在欺骗她。
She deceived him into handing over all his savings.
她把他所有的积蓄都骗了出来。

future
the possibility of being successful or surviving at a later time
前途;前程
She has a great future ahead of her.
她前程远大。
I can't see any future in this relationship.
我看不出这个关系会有什么前途。

privacy
the state of being alone and not watched or disturbed by other people
隐私;私密
She was longing for some peace and privacy.
她渴望过清静的私人生活。
I value my privacy.
我重视自己的隐私。
He read the letter later in the privacy of his own room.
稍后,他在自己房间里私下读了那封信。

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到