郁金香狂热(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第48期 生了女儿
日期:2018-04-16 09:11

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Is that my baby?
那是我孩子吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, child.
来吧 孩子
Precisely. The market has changed.
正是 市场已经改变了
I'm not interested, I'm not buying.
我不感兴趣 我不买
I don't care.
我不在乎
Please, are you really not going to bid for this?
拜托 你真的不打算出价吗?
Please, it's not that high.
拜托 没那么高
300,come on. 300? No. I'm sorry, Mr. Daan.
三百 快 三百?不 对不起 大安先生
One week ago...
一周前
Is she all right?
她没事吧?
A healthy baby, sir, congratulations, a daughter.
健康的孩子 先生 恭喜你 女儿
But Sophia?
但是索菲亚?
重点讲解

market
business or trade, or the amount of trade in a particular type of goods
交易;买卖;交易量
the world market in coffee
世界咖啡交易
They have increased their share of the market by 10%.
他们将其所占的市场份额增加了 10%。
the property / job market (= the number and type of houses, jobs, etc. that are available)
房地产/就业市场
They have cornered the market in sportswear. (= sell the most)
他们垄断了运动装的销售。

bid
to offer to pay a particular price for sth, especially at an auction
出价;(尤指拍卖中)喊价
I bid £2 000 for the painting.
我出2000英镑买这幅画。
We wanted to buy the chairs but another couple were bidding against us.
我们想买下那几把椅子,但另一对夫妇在同我们较劲出价。

precisely
exactly
准确地;恰好地
They look precisely the same to me.
依我看他们的长相一模一样。
That's precisely what I meant.
那恰恰是我的意思。
It's not clear precisely how the accident happened.
事故究竟是怎么发生的不是很清楚。

视频及简介
电影是在郁金香狂热背景下发生的,讲述了一名已婚女子与其雇来画像的穷画匠之间的爱情故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的