了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第41期 菲丽西与奥黛特争吵
日期:2018-04-08 09:10

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Sit! I've got something for you.
坐 我给你看个宝贝
They were mine. Now they're yours.
这是我以前的舞鞋 现在它属于你了
Wow! Thanks.
哇哦 谢谢
OK, enough talking. Eat, and then we practice for tomorrow.
不用谢 快吃饭吧 然后我们去训练
What?
怎么了?
Well, I'm going out with Rudi.
呃 鲁迪约我出去
He says I'm ready. He says I'm unique.
他说我是独一无二的 没必要再练习了
Why do you dance?
你为什么要跳舞呢
Stop asking me that question!
别问了好吗
When I was a dancer, the night before an audition, I trained and then I rested.
我还是舞蹈演员的时候 在演出之前训练也从不间断
Rudi's waiting for me.
鲁迪还在等我呢
Stay!
别去了
No! You're not my mom!
才不要 你又不是我妈妈
I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking.
对不起
OK. Go, then.
算了 你去吧
重点讲解

practice
doing an activity or training regularly so that you can improve your skill; the time you spend doing this
训练;练习(时间)
conversation practice
会话练习
It takes a lot of practice to play the violin well.
拉好小提琴需要多加练习。
There's a basketball practice every Friday evening.
每星期五晚上有篮球训练。

rest
to relax, sleep or do nothing after a period of activity or illness; to not use a part of your body for some time
休息;放松
The doctor told me to rest.
医生叫我休息。
I can rest easy (= stop worrying) knowing that she's safely home.
知道她安然无恙地回到家里,我就可以放心了。

audition for sth
to take part in an audition
试演;试唱;试音
She was auditioning for the role of Lady Macbeth.
她试演了麦克佩斯夫人的角色。

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • auditionn. 听,听力,试听
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • violinn. 小提琴
  • uniqueadj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的