了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第33期 菲丽西酒吧畅舞
日期:2018-03-31 13:49

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
That's my girlfriend!
那是我女朋友!
You're a lucky guy!
你可真走运 小子 哈哈
I hope that tomorrow you act with a little more dignity.
希望明天上课时 你能稍微优雅一点
Anyway, tonight was...a good performance.
不过今晚的演出…倒是很不错
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您
I have no idea why you're happy, but it is great!
我不知道你为什么这么开心 但是这样很不错
Well, I'd better go in.
好了 我得回去了
I've got my audition tomorrow.
我明天就可以去测试了
Of course! Sleep well. And I... I...
好极了 那你睡个好觉 我…
What?
什么?
I think you're, uh...
我觉得你…
I think you're great.
我觉得你很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Uh, oh, nothing!
额 没什么
I'm stretching.
我在做伸展运动
Yeah, gotta...Ooh, gotta get that one!
嗯 没错 再做一个
OK! Yeah, it's best I leave.
嗯…我觉得我是时候走了
Stupid, stupid, stupid!
蠢透了,蠢透了,蠢透了
Hey, Victor!
嘿 维克多
Uh-huh?
怎么了
I had the best time.
我今天玩得很开心
Thanks! Goodnight, Felicie.
谢谢你 晚安 菲丽西
Oh, sorry. Mademoiselle Camille Le Haut.
哦 抱歉 是尊贵的卡米尔小姐
重点讲解

dignity
a calm and serious manner that deserves respect
庄重;庄严;尊严
She accepted the criticism with quiet dignity.
她大度地接受了批评。

performance
the way a person performs in a play, concert, etc.
艺术上的表现;演技
She gave the greatest performance of her career.
她做了演艺生涯中最精彩的表演。
an Oscar-winning performance from Al Pacino
阿尔·帕西诺荣获奥斯卡奖的演出

stretch
to put your arms or legs out straight and contract your muscles
伸展;舒展
He stretched and yawned lazily.
他伸了伸懒腰,打了个哈欠。
The exercises are designed to stretch and tone your leg muscles.
这些活动目的在于伸展和增强你的腿部肌肉。

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • victorn. 胜利者 Victor: 维克托(男子名)
  • tonen. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调 vt. 使更健壮,装
  • dignityn. 尊严,高贵,端庄
  • stretchn. 伸展,张开 adj. 可伸缩的 v. 伸展,张开,
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成
  • auditionn. 听,听力,试听
  • performancen. 表演,表现; 履行,实行 n. 性能,本事