了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第21期 维克多的经历
日期:2018-03-19 13:38

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Wow! This time, it's really broken.
这次可真是彻底坏了
Can you do something?
你能修好它吗
Don't worry, I've got it.
没问题 交给我吧
I am the winner of our little bet.
我可是在我们的小赌约里先拔头筹了
What bet?
赌约?
You know, the one about who gets their dream first.
就是赌我们谁会先实现梦想啊
I am going to be an inventor!
我就要成为一名发明家啦
Really?
真的?
You're just jealous that, in 24 hours,
你就羡慕我吧
I've got a job with the man who is building that!
我还找到了一份工作 而我的老板就是建…这个的
Did you bump your head when you fell in the boat?
你不是掉到船上时摔到脑袋了吧
Nope!
呵呵
Yesterday, after you got separated,
昨天与你分开之后
I just took a quiet walk around the streets of Paris.
你一定想不到我昨天经历了什么
It was all good, totally good.
我感到非常轻松惬意 十分开心
I was really not scared at all.
完全没感到害怕
I met some charming locals who helped me find my way.
这里的人也很友善 总给我指路
And you will never believe this,
最不可思议的是
I stumbled on a Breton bar
我走到了一间酒吧里
I got a big, warm and friendly welcome.
那里的人都很友善 给了我一个大大的拥抱
They welcomed me like a brother, a son, a nephew!
他们像对待亲侄子…不对 亲儿子一样对待我
And then I met this super guy called Mathurin.
然后我就遇到了一个名叫马汀的家伙
We talked, we laughed, we danced together,
我们有说有笑 又唱又跳
and then my new best buddy and I decided to head home to his place.
我们就成了好哥们 总之 玩够了我们就去他家了
重点讲解

bet
打赌;赌注
to win / lose a bet
赢/输一场赌
We've got a bet on who's going to arrive first.
我们打了个赌,看谁先到。
He had a bet on the horses.
他在那些马上下了赌注。
'Liverpool are bound to win.' 'Do you want a bet?' (= I disagree with you, I don't think they will.)
"利物浦必胜。" "我看不见得。"

welcome
迎接;接待;欢迎
Thank you for your warm welcome.
感谢你们的热情接待。
The winners were given an enthusiastic welcome when they arrived home.
获胜者凯旋而归时受到了热烈欢迎。
a speech / smile of welcome
欢迎辞;欢迎的微笑
to receive a hero's welcome
受到英雄般的欢迎

local
当地人;本地人
The locals are very friendly.
当地人很友好。

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • enthusiasticadj. 热情的,热心的
  • disagreev. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜
  • separatedadj. 分居;分开的;不在一起生活的 v. 分开;隔开
  • charmingadj. 迷人的