了不起的菲丽西(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第11期 我只是个清洁工
日期:2018-03-09 09:46

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Clear off.
别挡路
Wait!
等一下
Go. Get out of here.
快走吧 离开这里
I have nothing to steal!
我可没什么让你偷
I-I can't sp... I can't speak!
我这样 说不出话来
I just wanted to say thank you for saving me!
我只是想说 谢谢你救我一命
You've said it. Have a nice life.
你谢过了 好自为之吧
Excuse me, but who was that dancer on stage?
请问 刚才跳舞的人是谁啊
Rosita Mauri, top dancer at the Opera.
罗西塔莫里 芭蕾舞明星
And what she did - that crazy jumpy thing, what was that?
刚才她做出的那个惊人的跳跃 这是太美了
Are you a dancer too?
你也是个舞蹈演员吗?
I'm a cleaner, and you are an irritation.
我只是个清洁工 你真的有点烦
Go away.
别再跟着我了
重点讲解

irritate
使烦恼(尤指不断重复的事情)
The way she puts on that accent really irritates me.
她故意操那种口音的样子实在令我恼火。

clear
使人离开
After the bomb warning, police cleared the streets.
接到有炸弹的警告后,警察疏散了街上的行人。

stage
(多指剧场中的)舞台
The audience threw flowers onto the stage.
观众把鲜花抛向舞台。
There were more than 50 people on stage in six scene.
有一场戏中舞台上的人有 50 多个。
They marched off stage to the sound of trumpets.
在号角声中,他们阔步退下舞台。

steal sth from sb
steal sth from sth

偷;窃取
We found out he'd been stealing from us for years.
我们发现他从我们家偷东西已经好多年了。
My wallet was stolen.
我的钱包给人偷了。
I had my wallet stolen.
我的钱包给人偷了。

视频及简介
该片讲述了孤儿院长大的小女孩菲丽西想成为一名真正的芭蕾舞者,为实现心中的梦想,她和小伙伴维克托结伴逃离孤儿院,勇闯巴黎的故事。

分享到