郁金香狂热(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第18期 恋爱
日期:2018-03-17 14:46

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Finger.
手指
God help me.
上帝保佑我
I'm in love.
我恋爱了
I'm going to Mrs. Overvalt, my dressmaker.
我要去找奥瓦特小姐裁缝
I wasn't asking.
我又没问你
Yes?
怎么?
Is Mr. Van Loos at home?
凡·卢斯先生 在家吗?
He's not home.
他不在家
It wasn't important.
这不重要
I'll write to her.
我会给她写信的
Get his arm. Get his arm on it.
抓他手臂
Get him up!
把他弄起来
Oh, I get him.
我抓住他了
Pull!

Took his own life over a tulip bulb.
命丧郁金香球茎
重点讲解

love
爱情;恋爱
a love song / story
爱情歌曲/故事
We're in love !
我们相爱了!
She was in love with him.
她与他相爱了。
They fell in love with each other.
他们彼此相爱了。
It was love at first sight (= they were attracted to each other the first time they met).
那是一见钟情。

take sb's life
to kill sb
杀死(某人);取某人的性命
take your (own) life
to kill yourself
自杀
take your life in your hands
冒生命危险;豁出性命;把脑袋掖在裤腰带上
You take your life in your hands just crossing the road here.
你在这里过马路简直是冒险玩命。

视频及简介
电影是在郁金香狂热背景下发生的,讲述了一名已婚女子与其雇来画像的穷画匠之间的爱情故事。


分享到