表情奇幻冒险(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第10期 无聊出错
日期:2018-03-08 09:54

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
All right, Alex is not sure how he wants to play this.
好 艾利克斯不确定要怎么做
I would really love it to be me.
我希望选中我
Beam me up! Beam me up!
选我 选我
I need Thumbs Up on standby.
竖起拇指准备
Yeah! Thumbs Up is going in!
耳仔 竖起拇指来了
Wait! Alex is changing his mind.
等等 艾利克斯改变主意了
He's moving.
他在移动
Okay. Looks like it's gonna be Meh.
好 看来会是无聊
I'm so nervous, I could almost shrug.
我好紧张 快要耸肩了
We are go for Meh.
就是无聊了
Initiating scan.
开始扫描
Okay. You can do this.
好的 你可以的
I can't do this! I can't do it! What is this?
我做不到 这是什么
Stop the scan! I can't! It's too late!
停止扫描 不行 太晚了
Meh, meh, meh, meh. My goodness, I'm freaking out!
无聊 天哪 我吓坏了
What's he doing? He's making the wrong face!
他在干吗 他表情错了
Good for him! Little... Wait, what?
幸运儿 小…等下 什么
Be meh! Be meh! Be meh!
无聊起来 无聊起来 无聊起来
Abort! Abort!
中止 中止
Shut it down! Shut it down!
关闭 关闭
What is that emoji?
那是什么表情
重点讲解

mind
心思
Keep your mind on your work!
专心干你的活吧!
Her mind is completely occupied by the new baby.
她一心扑在刚出世的宝宝身上。
The lecture dragged on and my mind wandered.
演讲还在拖着,我心不在焉了。

freak sb out
(使)强烈反应,震惊,畏惧
My parents really freaked when they saw my hair.
我父母看见我的头发时大惊失色。
Snakes really freak me out.
我一看见蛇便浑身发麻。

scan
(X 射线、超声波、电磁波等)扫描
Their brains are scanned so that researchers can monitor the progress of the disease.
研究人员对他们的大脑加以扫描,以监视病情的发展。

视频及简介
影片讲述了吉恩和两个铁杆小伙伴一起穿行手机app,拯救世界寻找自我,踏上险象环生扣人心弦的数字世界的探险故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • occupiedadj. 已占用的;使用中的;无空闲的 v. 占有(oc
  • beamn. 光线,(光线的)束,(横)梁,桁条 vt. 用梁支
  • shrugn. 耸肩 v. 耸肩