表情奇幻冒险(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第39期 垃圾箱内的击掌
日期:2018-04-06 11:15

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I just want to dance.
我只是想跳舞
Dance, please.
跳舞 拜托
Quiet, you sassy gypsy.
安静 你这无礼的吉普赛人
Where am I?
我在哪儿
Hi! It's so great to see you again!
嗨 很高兴又见到你
You're in the trash, Fingers for Brains.
你在垃圾箱呢 手指
Get away from me, Troll.
别过来 水军
Hi!

It's so great to see you again!
很高兴又见到你
I got to get out of here.
我得出去
You can't.
你不能
And at the end of the day,
最后
the trash gets emptied, and we're all gonna die!
垃圾箱被清空 我们都会死
No. No, no!
不 不
This is the last face you will ever see.
这是你看见的最后一张脸
No!

This is Spotify?
这是Spotify?
Yep.
是的
Every one of those streams is a different song.
每条河流都是一首不同的歌
Is it safe?
安全吗
重点讲解

stream
a small narrow river
小河;溪
mountain streams
山涧

song
a short piece of music with words that you sing
歌;歌曲
a folk / love / pop, etc. song
民歌、情歌、流行歌曲等
We sang a song together.
我们一起唱了一首歌。

empty
empty sth out
empty out of sth
empty sth of sth

to remove everything that is in a container, etc.
倒空;腾空;掏空
I emptied out my pockets but could not find my keys.
我把口袋里的东西都掏了出来,仍然找不到我的钥匙。
She emptied the water out of the vase.
她把水从花瓶里倒了出来。
He emptied his glass and asked for a refill.
他干了一杯,又要求再斟满一杯。

quiet
making very little noise
轻声的;轻柔的;安静的
her quiet voice
她那轻柔的声音
a quieter, more efficient engine
一台声音更小、效率更高的发动机
Could you keep the kids quiet while I'm on the phone?
我在打电话;你让孩子们安静点好吗?

视频及简介
影片讲述了吉恩和两个铁杆小伙伴一起穿行手机app,拯救世界寻找自我,踏上险象环生扣人心弦的数字世界的探险故事。

分享到