赛车总动员(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第54期 麦昆的天赋
日期:2018-02-05 09:54

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hud saw something in you that you don't even see in yourself
老韩看到你自己都不知道的天赋
Are you ready to go find it?
你准备好去找了吗?
Yes, sir
是 先生
All right, all right. Bring it back.
好了 回来
Lesson one. You're old, accept it.
第一课 你老了 得认命
I told him that
我说过了
He is probably losing his hearing
他可能正在失去听力
He said you're old. I heard him
他说你老了 我听到他了
You'll never be as fast as Storm but you can be smarter than him
你永远不会像暴风一样快 但你可以比他聪明
Okay, what do I do?
那我怎么办
They said you were in a demolition derby
听说你参加了撞车大赛
Yeah, it was terrible and I almost…are you sure? Because there's not a scratch on you
那玩意很可怕的 你确定吗? 因为你身上没有刮痕
Funny what a racer can do when he's not overthinking things
有趣的是 赛车什么都行 当他不假思索的时候
Shannon spokes here at Florida International where Jackson storm clocked 214 miles per hour today
香农于佛罗里达州国际赛报导 风暴杰克逊 今天时速214码
重点讲解

hearing
听力;听觉
Her hearing is poor.
她的听觉不灵。
He's hearing-impaired (= not able to hear well).
他听觉受损。

scratch
(皮肤或物体表面上的)划痕,划伤
Her hands were covered in scratches from the brambles.
她手上布满了荆棘划的口子。
a scratch on the paintwork
漆面上的一道划痕
It's only a scratch (= a very slight injury).
不过是轻微的划伤。
He escaped without a scratch (= was not hurt at all).
他毫发未损地逃了出去。

视频及简介
该片讲述的是老赛车手闪电麦昆遭遇新手挑战的故事

分享到