神探夏洛克:2015圣诞特别篇(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第28期 夏洛克接手尤斯塔斯的案子
日期:2018-01-10 07:23

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Holmes? Hush, Watson
福尔摩斯 别说话 华生
But Emelia Ricoletti, the Bride
艾米丽娅·瑞克莱蒂 那个新娘
Well, you know the name? You must forgive Watson
你知道她 请原谅华生
he has an enthusiasm for stating the obvious which borders on mania
他就喜欢说出一些显而易见的事实近乎狂热
May I ask how is your husband this morning?
容我问一句您丈夫今早怎么样
He refuses to speak about the matter
他不肯谈这件事
Obviously, I have urged him to leave the house
当然了我敦促他离开家
No, no, he must stay exactly where he is
不不他得待在家里
Well, you don't think he's in danger?
你不认为他有生命危险吗
Oh, no, somebody definitely wants to kill him
当然有是有人想要他的命
but that's good for us. You can't set a trap without bait
但这对我们是好事 没有饵就钓不到鱼
My husband is not bait, Mr. Holmes
我丈夫可不是诱饵福尔摩斯先生
No, but he could be if we play our cards right
如果我们做对了 他可以做诱饵
Now, listen, you must go home immediately
听着您现在立刻回家
Dr. Watson and I will follow on the next train
华生医生和我会乘下一班火车跟上
There's not a moment to lose
一刻也不能耽搁了
Sir Eustace is to die tonight
尤斯塔斯爵士今晚就要死了
Holmes
福尔摩斯
And we should probably avoid that
我们也许该阻止此事
Definitely. Definitely avoid that
一定要 一定要避免
Little brother has taken the case, of course
我弟弟接了这案子当然了
I now rely on you to keep an eye on things
那就拜托你留意情况了
but he must never suspect you are working for me
但绝不能让他怀疑你在帮我
Are you clear on that, Watson?
清楚了吗 华生
You can rely on me, Mr. Holmes
你可以相信我福尔摩斯先生
重点讲解

enthusiasm
enthusiasm for sth
enthusiasm for doing sth

热情;热心;热忱
I can't say I share your enthusiasm for the idea.
我可不像你那样,对这个想法那样热心。
She never lost her enthusiasm for teaching.
她从未失去过教书的热忱。
He had a real enthusiasm for the work.
他的确热衷于这项工作。

border on sth
濒于;近乎
She felt an anxiety bordering on hysteria.
她感觉到一种近乎歇斯底里的焦虑。

avoid
避免;防止
The accident could have been avoided.
这个事故本来是可以避免的。
They narrowly avoided defeat.
他们险些遭击败了。
The name was changed to avoid confusion with another firm.
改名是为了避免和另一家公司混淆。


视频及简介
该影片讲述的是夏洛克与华生破案的故事。

分享到