赛车总动员(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第30期 生活是个海滩
日期:2018-01-04 07:27

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You talked him into it
你说服了他
Way to go, mr. Macqueen
去参赛 麦昆先生
Cruz! You could talk to snowmobile into an air conditioner
科鲁兹 你的口才能把牛吹上天
You're going with me
你要和我一起去
With that thing
带着那东西
Yeah, you still need my help
对 你仍然需要我的帮助
You're brittle like a fossil
你就像化石一样脆弱
I don't need a trainer out here, Cruz
我不需要教练在这里 科鲁兹
You're old
你老了
What if you have fallen in this Beach and can't get up
如果你已经跌倒在海滩 可能爬不起来
Well, life's a beach and then you drive
生活是个海滩 你在上面开车
Macqueen. Thank you
麦昆 谢谢
This is beautiful
这里真漂亮
I can see why mr. Sterling said you wanted to train out here
我能理解为什么 斯特林先生说你想在这里训练
As soon as this thing's booted up, we'll get you on the treadmill and i'll track your speed
这东西一启动你就上跑步机 我会跟踪你的速度
What! No! The whole idea is getting my tires dirty
什么 不!我的想法是实地训练
Real Racing, not driving on that thing when i've got the sand and the whole earth
真正的赛车 不用跑步机 那个沾不了沙子
Oh, okay
好吧
重点讲解

brittle
硬但易碎的;脆性的
brittle bones / nails
易折的骨骼/指甲

track
跟踪(进展情况)
The research project involves tracking the careers of 400 graduates.
这个研究项目对 400 名毕业生的事业发展情况进行跟踪调查。

trainer
教员;驯兽师;教练员
teacher trainers
培训师资的教员
a racehorse trainer
赛马驯马师
Her trainer had decided she shouldn't run in the race.
她的教练决定她不应参加赛跑。

speed
(运动的)速度,速率
He reduced speed and turned sharp left.
他减慢速度,向左急转。
The train began to pick up speed (= go faster).
火车开始加速。
The car was gathering speed.
汽车逐渐加速。
a speed of 50 mph/80 kph
每小时50英里/80公里的速度
at high/low/full/top speed
以高/低/全/最高速
at breakneck speed (= fast in a way that is dangerous)
以不要命的速度
travelling at the speed of light / sound
以光速/音速行进

视频及简介
该片讲述的是老赛车手闪电麦昆遭遇新手挑战的故事。

分享到