遇见你之前(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第33期 六个月的期限
日期:2018-01-09 07:49

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
He gave me six months
他给了我六个月
We can still persuade him
我们还可以说服他
And you think the pretty waitress is going to do that
你觉得那个漂亮女保姆可以做到吗
Now can I have the letter, please?
可以把信给我吗
Please
可以吗
Apparently, the shave was your idea
剃胡子是你的主意吧
Nice one! It looks great
干得好 看上去很精神
Now, Arsenal four, Liverpool one. Bye
阿森纳四分 利物浦一分 再见
I need you
陪我聊聊
重点讲解

apparently
据…所知;看来;显然
Apparently they are getting divorced soon.
看样子,他们很快就要离婚。
He paused, apparently lost in thought.
他停顿下来,显然陷入了沉思。
I thought she had retired, but apparently (= in fact) she hasn't.
我原以为她退休了,但显然她还没有退。

shave
修面;刮脸;剃须
I need a shave.
我需要刮胡子了。
to have a shave
刮脸

persuade
persuade sb into sth
persuade sb into doing sth

劝说;说服
Try to persuade him to come.
尽量劝他来。
Please try and persuade her.
请尽力说服她。
She's always easily persuaded.
她向来禁不住劝。

[视频及简介
该影片讲述的是小露做威尔护工挽救他的故事。

分享到