遇见你之前(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第16期 威尔朋友被女朋友背叛
日期:2017-12-15 08:34

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Please say something
拜托你说句话
Congratulations
恭喜
Neither of us meant for this to happen
我们俩都没想到事情会这样
We were just friends for ages
我们一直以来都只是朋友
And if truth be told
说实话
Rupert was the most terrific support after your accident
你出事之后鲁珀特帮了很多忙
Big of him
真伟大
Oh, Will, please, I
别这样威尔我
We should probably go
我们还是走吧
I'm sorry, Will, I really am
我很抱歉威尔真的
We both are
我们都很抱歉
And I.. We really do hope things improve for you
我 我们真心希望你能好起来
Thank you
谢谢
You know, I tried for months
我都努力了好几个月了
He just pushed me away. Didn't want me here
他一直拒绝我 不让我来
You can only help someone who actually wants to be helped
你只能帮到那些想让你帮助的人
重点讲解

improve
改进;改善
His quality of life has improved dramatically since the operation.
手术后他的生活大大改善了。
The doctor says she should continue to improve (= after an illness).
医生说她还会继续康复。

support for sth
支持;拥护;鼓励;资助
There is strong public support for the change.
公众大力支持这一变革。
Can I rely on your support (= will you vote for me) in the election?
我能指望你投我的票吗?
Only a few people spoke in support of the proposal.
只有几个人表示支持这一提议。

accident
(交通)事故;意外遭遇;不测事件
a car / road / traffic accident
车祸;公路事故;交通事故
He was killed in an accident.
他死于一次车祸。
One in eight accidents is caused by sleepy drivers.
每七次交通事故就有一次是驾车者困倦造成的。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是小露做威尔护工挽救他的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • proposaln. 求婚,提议,建议
  • electionn. 选举
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的