遇见你之前(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第15期 威尔朋友来访
日期:2017-12-14 08:30

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Louisa, some visitors are on their way
路易莎 有客人要来
Friends of Will's. It's unexpected
威尔的朋友们突然来访
You might need to
你最好
Oh, I'll make some tea or coffee
我会泡些茶和咖啡
And I'll make myself scarce
然后就回避
Yes, that would be good
那最好了
I think I'll
我想我
I think I'll leave them to it
我想我也不会打扰他们
So how's the physio and stuff?
那些理疗什么的怎么样了
All coming on? Any improvements?
有进展吗 有改善吗
No
没有
Well, you look great
你看起来挺不错的
Yeah. So
对 所以
So
所以
To what do I owe this pleasure?
你们二位有何贵干
I'm sorry it's been so long, I've been so busy
抱歉一直都没来看你最近太忙了
They've been really working me hard, I mean weekends
工作上忙得脱不开身 周末也是
Yeah, things are manic at the office too
办公室里也非常忙
New chap from New York
从纽约来了个新人
Bains! You ever come across him at all?
叫贝恩你有见过他吗
No
没有
Fearsome. Total monster!
非常严厉简直是个怪物
Most days I feel I can hardly leave my chair
大多数时候我跟凳子都粘上了
重点讲解

improvement
improvement in sth
improvement on sth
improvement to sth

改善;改进
Sales figures continue to show signs of improvement.
销售额持续显示出增加的迹象。
There is still room for improvement in your work.
你的工作尚有改进的余地。
We expect to see further improvement over the coming year.
我们期望来年会有更进一步的改善。

unexpected
出乎意料的;始料不及的
an unexpected result
意想不到的结果
an unexpected visitor
不速之客
The announcement was not entirely unexpected.
这个通告并非完全出乎意料。

owe
owe sth to sb
owe sb sth

欠(情)
I owe a debt of gratitude to all my family.
我很感激我的全家人。
You owe it to your staff to be honest with them.
与下属坦诚相待,这是你对他们应有的态度。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是小露做威尔护工挽救他的故事。

分享到