遇见你之前(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第28期 路给威尔唱歌
日期:2018-01-02 11:14

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Sorry. Sorry, I'm being chatty again and you need to rest
对不起 我话又多了 你需要休息
No

Stay
留下吧
Tell me
跟我说点
Tell me something good
跟我说点有意思的事情
I used to say that to my dad
我以前也这么跟我爸说
But if I told you what he said back, you'd think I was insane
我要是告诉你他怎么回的 你肯定觉得我不正常
Oh, that ship has sailed, Clark
我就没觉得你正常过 克拉克
When I had a nightmare or something, he used to sing
我以前做噩梦的时候他会唱歌给我听
Go on
接着说
He used to sing the Molahonkey song
他以前会给我唱马拉宏奇歌谣
The what? The Molahonkey song
什么歌 马拉宏奇歌谣
I thought everyone knew it
我以为大家都知道
Trust me, Clark
相信我 克拉克
I'm a Molahonkey virgin
我从没听过马拉宏奇歌谣
You're gonna make me sing it now?
你是让我现在就唱给你听吗
You're insane
你真的不正常
Your whole family is insane
你全家都不正常
And you're a God-awful singer
而且歌还唱得那么难听
I hope your dad was better
可能你爸唱得好一点
I think what you mean to say is
我觉得你其实是想说
"Thank you Miss Clark for attempting to entertain me"
谢谢你为我带来欢乐克拉克小姐
Okay, Clark
好吧 克拉克
重点讲解

chatty
爱说话的;爱闲聊的;健谈的
You're very chatty today, Alice.
艾丽斯,你今天很健谈。

entertain sb with sth
使有兴趣;使快乐;娱乐
He entertained us for hours with his stories and jokes.
他既讲故事又说笑话,把我们逗得乐了好几个小时。
The aim of the series is both to entertain and inform.
这个系列节目旨在集知识和娱乐为一体。

nightmare for sb
可怕的经历;难以处理之事;噩梦
The trip turned into a nightmare when they both got sick.
这次旅行成了一场噩梦,他们俩都病了。
(informal) Nobody knows what's going on— it's a nightmare !
谁也不知道是怎么回事——真是棘手至极!
(informal) Filling in all those forms was a nightmare.
填写了那么多的表格,真是太可怕了。
Losing a child is most people's worst nightmare.
对于大多数人来说,丧子之痛是最可怕的梦魇。


视频及简介
该影片讲述的是小露做威尔护工挽救他的故事。

分享到