乐高蝙蝠侠(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第69期 蝙蝠侠道歉
日期:2017-11-27 07:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Listen, I just wanted to say that I'm really really really really really really really really sss. Soooo
听着 我只想告诉你们我真的非常 非常 非常 非常 非常 非常 非常 非常 波 抱
Sorry?
抱歉
Yeah. Whoo! I did it!
是的 哇哦 我做到了
I don't even know why you bothered coming back
我都不知道你为什么还要回来
I was afraid
因为我很害怕
What?
什么
The reason I came back was the same reason I left you
我回来的原因和离开你们的原因是一样的
I was afraid of feeling the pain you feel
我害怕 感受到 那种痛苦
when you lose someone close to you
那种失去亲近的人的感觉
重点讲解

bother
bother with sth
bother about sth

花费时间精力(做某事)
'Shall I wait?' 'No, don't bother'.
"要我等一下吗?" "不,别费事了。"
It's not worth bothering with (= using) an umbrella—the car's just outside.
不必打伞——汽车就停在外面。
I don't know why I bother! Nobody ever listens!
我不知道我干吗要浪费时间!根本没人听!

pain
痛苦;苦恼;烦恼
the pain of separation
离别的痛苦
I never meant to cause her pain.
我从没有让她痛苦之意。
the pleasures and pains of growing old
老年的苦与乐

reason
reason why...
reason that...
reason for sth
reason for doing sth

原因;理由;解释
I'd like to know the reason why you're so late.
我想知道你为什么迟到那么长时间。
We aren't going for the simple reason that we can't afford it.
我们不去,只是因为我们负担不起。
She gave no reasons for her decision.
她没有对她的决定作出任何解释。

视频及简介
该影片讲述的是蝙蝠侠与小丑斗智斗勇的故事。

分享到