绯闻女孩第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第5集:纠正霍道夫设计公司所犯错误
日期:2017-07-16 10:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here-- your one and only source
"八卦天后"在此,这是你了解
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
曼哈顿名流们绯闻的唯一渠道
"Gossip girl" says your dad is dating
"八卦天后"说你父亲正在
Serena Van Der Woodsen. Is it true?
和瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森约会,真的吗
Not for long.
不会长久的
This isn't fashion-forward or provocative.
这不是超前时尚或前卫
It's exploitation, and it's embarrassing.
这是推销,而且让人尴尬
Nelly Yuki trashed me in "Women's wear daily."
内丽·尤琪在《女装日报》上诋毁我
"Can Blair Waldorf step into her mother's shoes,
"布莱尔·霍道夫能继承母亲的事业吗
or is her achilles' heel of the stripper variety."
又或其脱衣舞时装系列将面临致命打击"
It's Jean Pierre. Your mother knows
我是让·皮埃尔,你母亲知道
you don't have orders from any buyers.
你还没收到任何买家的订单
Did this really happen-- you and Serena?
这些真的发生过吗,你和瑟琳娜
Every dirty detail.
活色生香,句句写实
Did you write about that night
你有没有写
that we were together at the Campbell apartment?
我们在坎贝尔公寓那晚的事
Relax. I didn't publish any of that.
别紧张,我没写那件事
Last year, when you had no one, I was there for you.
去年你孤身一人时,我守候在你身边
I kinda need you to do the same for me right now.
现在我需要你为我做同样的事情
Make yourself at home.
请自便
When it comes to Ivy, you're way out of line.
一旦涉及艾薇,你总是很没原则
She's a known con artist.
她是个行骗高手
She swindled lily and her entire family.
她曾诈骗过莉莉和她的整个家庭
You need to stop sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong.
你最好少管闲事
He didn't fake his death for Lily or me.
他捏造已故一事,不是为了莉莉或我的安全
He did it so he could avoid federal prison.
他这么做是为了避免进联邦监狱
New day, new debs...
新的一天,新的社交界面孔
All dressed up to enter high society.
所有人精心梳妆以求步入上流社会
But one fashion faux pas,
但只要有一次不够端庄
and the dressing down will last a lifetime.
穿着过于随便的名声则将持续一生
Why are you still chewing? Tell me what you think.
你怎么还在吃东西,快说你觉得怎样
I think, um, it's old school, not in the good way.
我觉得很老旧学院派,贬义的那种
In the--in the literal way,
就是字面上的意思
like what old ladies used to wear to school.
像老妇人曾经穿去学校的衣服
Well, it's traditional, as am I.
这叫传统,就像我一样
I need to remind the world that I am not
我得告知世界
the hypersexual heathen Nelly Yuki labeled me.
我不是内丽·尤琪笔下的纵欲疯子
There's traditional, and there's missionary,
有个词叫传统,有个词叫传教士
which does not work for the dress...
传教士风格的裙子可拿不出手
Or you, as I recall.
你也一样,如果我没记错
Being polite does not make me a prude.
文雅有礼又不能让我变成圣女
So why fight your raunchy reputation?
那何必费力反击你的淫秽名声呢
Shock value is what got my "Inside Out" serial attention.
冲击三观的效果让我的《局外人》系列火了起来
Well, my audience was titillated
我的观众在塞吉脱下衣服时
when Sage stripped down to her skivvies.
感官完全被挑逗起来了
Go. Get out of here with your high neckline
出去,穿着你那高领
and low hemline. Go!
低裙摆的裙子,出去
I have a new vision, and I need a new Muse.
我有了新的设计,我需要新的灵感女神
And I suggest you replace your Muse.
我建议你也换掉你的灵感女神
Don't let her touch anything.
别让她碰任何东西
Do you know how many hours I've spent searching for you?
你知道我找了你多久吗
I hate it when you play hard-to-get.
我最恨你跟我玩欲擒故纵了
Are the pancakes okay?
薄烤饼好吃吗
You can tell me if you don't like my cooking.
如果你不喜欢我做的饭,直接告诉我
No, your-- your cooking's great.
不,你,你做得很好吃
I just forgot they were there.
我只是忘了它们在这儿罢了
Uh, like me? You've barely said a word to me all week.
把我也忘了,一个礼拜都没跟我说话了
Sorry.
对不起
I love them-- you and the pancakes.
我爱你们,你和烤薄饼都是
I'm getting my cotillion dress refitted.
我要找人修改我的舞裙
I lost weight without even trying.
我没怎么减肥就瘦了
Oh, you're-- you're coming out tonight?
你今晚要正式亮相了吗
No one calls it that anymore.
这说法早就过时了
Well, it's still exciting.
还是很激动人心啊
Let me know if you need help with your presentation speech
如果需要我帮忙看看发言稿
or--or any of the dance steps.
或舞步,随时欢迎
My cotillion ended up being one of the best nights of my life,
我当年的沙龙之夜可让我终生难忘
And I'm sure yours will be, too.
你的肯定也是
All this gushing--
这么过分热情
it seems like someone's angling for an invitation.
看来有人想钓个请柬啊
No, I don't expect to be invited.
不,我没想过被邀请
Cotillion is for a girl and her family.
沙龙舞会只属于女孩和她的家人
It is.
确实是
Uh, but no.
但是不
Not just family. I mean...
不光是家人,我是说
not family in the strictest legal sense.
不光是法律上严格意义的家人
I-I meant to invite you.
我是想邀请你的
It must have just slipped my mind.
我太忙给忘了
So much for being the only teenager on my father's arm tonight.
作为老爸今晚身边唯一的少女,我压力真大啊
I'm sorry. I'd love for you to be there tonight
对不起,我希望你今晚能去
if it's not too late.
如果这个邀请不算太晚
It's never too late for cotillion.
沙龙舞会的邀请永远不晚
Good, then I'll see you there.
很好,那到时见
Staying in this room
待在这个屋里
is transforming you into its previous occupant--
让你变得跟屋子原主人一样
a diva who ignores my calls and has no work ethic.
不接电话,丧失职业道德的女主角
Come on. You know that second part is not true.
得了吧,你也知道第二句话有失偏颇
What do you want?
你想干什么
I've come to wrestle the Blair chapter from your hot little hands.
我来催你火热小手下布莱尔那章的稿子
I haven't finished it yet.
我还没写完呢
You're lying.
你撒谎
You're here in some desperate attempt to regain Blair's love,
你来这儿疯狂渴望重获布莱尔的爱
but you know when she reads what you wrote about her,
但是你知道,一旦读了她那章
she's gonna hate you forever.
她会永远恨你的
Listen, I can't hold the magazine off any longer.
听着,我不能再向杂志编辑拖了
Hand it over.
快交出来
What language do I need to say it in for you to understand?
我需要怎么说你才能明白
It's not done.
我没写完
I speak five, and in every one,
我数五下,每数一次
that sentence translates to "bullcrap."
"没写完"这话都自动变成"扯淡"
You have until noon to turn it in.
中午前必须上交
Do you know where Miss Blair went?
你知道布莱尔小姐去哪了吗
Uh, she forgot to put on lucky charm this morning
她今天早上洗澡出来后
when she get out of shower.
忘记带护身符了
She think conditioner dulls diamond.
她觉得护发素会让钻石变暗
That lucky charm looks a lot like an engagement ring.
那个护身符看起来像订婚钻戒
No, uh...

Is engagement ring on necklace.
订婚钻戒能在项链上吗
At least until Mr. Chuck defeats bad dad.
最起码得等到恰克先生完胜坏爸爸
Miss Blair never leave home without it.
布莱尔小姐从没不带它出家门的
I need to prepare for mad mood.
我得准备好应对她的坏脾气了
Hi. Uh, this is Dan Humphrey.
你好,我是丹·汉弗瑞
Yeah. Yeah, you can send a messenger to pick up my next chapter.
你可以找人拿走我下一章了
No, it's not about Blair Waldorf.
不,不是布莱尔·霍道夫那章
The one I'm sending is about Chuck Bass.
我要交给你的是恰克·拜斯那章
Well, Nate won't publish any more stories about Lily
内特不愿意在《观察家》上
in "The Spectator."
再曝光任何莉莉的事
Well, I'd give them to Gossip Girl if I had them,
如果在我手上,我就直接给"八卦天后"了
but Rufus burned my stash of secrets.
但是鲁弗斯把那些秘密资料都烧了
But don't worry. I'll find something.
但别担心,我会找到些什么的
We'll leave her with no one.
我们会搞得她孑然一身的
So why do we even pay the instructors?
那我们为什么要付钱给讲师
I'll call you later.
我一会再给你打
What's wrong?
怎么了
I need to meet the contractor at the gallery.
我得见画廊的承包商
He called and said a pipe burst and now the floors are ruined.
他打电话说水管破裂,现在地板都毁了
Well, hopefully he's exaggerating.
希望他只是夸大事实
Contractors are always looking for ways to make more money.
承包商总是想方设法要更多钱
Well, I don't have any more. It's all in the gallery.
我可没钱了,全砸在画廊了
And I can't open without floors.
没地板我怎么开张
You wanna come?
你要一起来吗
I would, but I have an appointment uptown.
我想去,但我在城外和人有约
Okay.
好吧
Shouldn't you be with the FBI,
你怎么没在联邦调查局协助调查
having Bart arrested for illegal oil trading?
把非法石油交易的巴特逮捕起来
They need evidence first.
他们得先找到证据
the Sheikh was the only guy who had any,
谢赫是唯一知道内情的人
and he's loyal to his dad.
但他对自己的父亲很忠心
Bart's been too careful
巴特一直小心谨慎
to leave any trace of the transactions on the books.
没在交易记录中留下蛛丝马迹
I mean, it's pretty easy to fake numbers.
想假造账目再容易不过了
You speaking from personal experience?
切身感受吗
I'm referring to your father.
我说的是你父亲
Right. I mean, he got caught,
是啊,他是被抓了
but a lot of people do a little creative accounting
但很多人为了暂渡难关也在账目上
to get past a rough patch and never do.
动了点手脚,之后金盆洗手
I'm sure every hedge fund manager behind bars
我相信每位进监狱的对冲基金经理,对冲基金:由金融期货和金融期权等金融衍生工具与金融组织结合后,以高风险投机为手段并以盈利为目的的金融基金。
is telling himself the same thing.
也会有同样的想法
All I'm saying is that
我想说的是
Bart had to keep track of his finances somewhere.
我们一定能找到资金的蛛丝马迹
If it wasn't in his business accounts,
如果不在公司账目里
it was in his personal ones.
一定就在他私人账户中
You're right.
你说得对
And hopefully, with Lily's help, we'll be able to get them.
希望在莉莉的帮助下我能找到
Did you instigate a formal dress code at "The Spectator"?
你是下了让《观察家》员工都穿正装的规定吗
I gotta drop it off at the cleaners
在今晚带塞吉去沙龙舞会前
before I take Sage to cotillion tonight.
我要去洗衣店把它洗好
Right.I hope your third time coming out is finally a charm.
好吧,祝你第三次沙龙舞会是真命所在
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Hey,Chuck.
恰克你好
Bye, Chuck.
恰克再见
No, just go ahead and help yourself.
别开口,吃喝请自便
Don't even mention what you're doing here or, you know...
别告诉我你的来意,否则
I need a male's perspective on Steven.
是史蒂文的事,我需要男生的意见
He's barely spoken to me all week,
他都一周没怎么跟我说话了
and then I don't even think he was gonna tell me about cotillion
之后要不是塞吉偶然提起,我想他也不会
until Sage accidentally mentioned it.
想带我去沙龙舞会
I...

Has she said anything?
她说什么了吗
Her dad doesn't normally come up
我们一般不怎么
in most of our conversations.
聊他父亲的事
Could the weirdness be that
会不会是因为在你上小学时
Steven hooked up with your mom in a dungeon
史蒂文和你妈妈在地窖的风流事
when you were in grade school?
让他觉得有点尴尬
No. Once he actually remembered that that happened,
不,当他记起来当时的事
it wasn't weird at all.
就没觉得不自在了
He got over it really quickly. The awkwardness started after.
他很快就不纠结了,我说的是在那事之后
And I don't--I don't know how I'm supposed to fix the problem
如果我连哪里出了问题都不知道
if I don't even know what the problem is.
又何谈解决方法呢
See, this is where my female advice skills fall short.
我真不知该给你什么建议
Most of my exes would just steal my phone
我的前女友们只会翻我手机
or go through all my e-mails.
查我邮件
That was a joke.
我是说笑的
I know.
我知道
Lily. There you are.
莉莉,可找到你了
Charles, what are you doing here?
查尔斯,你怎么在这里
Bart left specific instructions with Vanya
巴特明确指示瓦尼亚
not to let me into the apartment,
不允许我进公寓
But he did let slip that you were shopping on Madison.
但他不小心告诉我你在麦迪逊购物
I should get home.
我该回家了
Lily, please, I need your help.
莉莉,求你了,我需要你的帮助
Last time I tried to help you,
上一次我想要帮你
you manipulated me against your father.
你却把我当枪使去对抗你父亲
Bart asked me not to speak with you
如果你执意离间我们夫妻
until you stop attacking our relationship.
巴特就不让我和你说话
You could get me the proof.
你可以帮我找到证据
Don't you wanna know the real reason he faked his death?
你不想知道他诈死的真实原因吗
Look, I'm sorry, Charles.
查尔斯,我很遗憾
I hope you make peace with your father soon
我希望你能尽快和你父亲和好
so we can be a family again.
我们还是一家人
Maybe I can help instead.
也许我能帮你
Did someone order a wedding cake?
有人订了结婚蛋糕吗
If you're talking about my dress,
如果你说的是我的礼服
Tom used vintage lace from Paris.
汤姆喜欢用巴黎的复古花边
Vintage as in "old" and "used"
"复古"意味着老旧和二手
Lucky for you, I have the hottest new line
你很幸运,我的最新系列
to save your sartorial debut.
保证让你初次亮相,艳惊全场
Why would you want me anywhere near your clothes
我在T台上搞砸了你的服装秀
after I left them on the runway at your fashion show?
你怎么还会愿意让我穿你的衣服
Like it or not, your stunt branded me a provocateur,
不管你喜欢以否,别人以为你的行为是我教唆的
so I'm embracing it.
我是为了不担虚名
The words I read were "distasteful" and "majorly sluttish."
我看到评价你的词是"毫无品味"和"极端放荡"
Semantics.
无稽之谈
Now I know you love to make a statement,
看来你很喜欢咬文嚼字啊
so drop the prom poof and let's go.
丢掉这件垃圾,我们走吧
No, thanks.
不,谢谢
I make a statement in whatever I wear,
我穿的衣服代表我的形象
and tonight, it won't be Waldorf.
今晚,我的形象绝不会是霍道夫
Serena?
瑟琳娜
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I just needed to write some e-mails,
我想要发封邮件
so I was gonna borrow your dad's computer,
就想借用下你父亲的电脑
but then I decided that I should use mine from home.
但后来我决定还是回家用自己的吧
Must be some pretty thrilling correspondence.
这封信肯定很激动人心
No. No,
不,不是
I am just so excited for you and your cotillion tonight.
我只是为你今晚参加沙龙舞会感到兴奋
I'll see you there.
到时候见
They say a diamond is forever,
人们说钻石代表永恒
or maybe never.
也许可能是永不
It just depends on who finds it first.
得看是谁先发现了它
Why would I want the help of a con artist
我为什么要求助一个
and a probable sociopath?
骗子演员加愤青
I'm neither of those things,
这两者我都不是
and even if I were, we have a mutual interest in this case.
就算你说得对,但在这件事上我们利益一致
What are your interests specifically?
你到底想得到什么
To get Lily to leave me alone.
让莉莉别再纠缠我
May I suggest you stop following her around in cabs?
那你就别坐着出租车跟踪她了
I was trying to find dirt.
我想要发掘丑闻
I figured, you know, if I caused trouble in her relationship,
如果我给她家里制造麻烦
she'd stay out of mine.
她就无暇顾我了
While I can't deny my desire for marital discord,
虽然我不否认想要离间他们
I won't hurt Lily.
但我不会伤害莉莉
You don't have to.
你不用那么做
All you have to do to get your
只要你跟她聊聊
daddy's panties in a bunch is talk to her.
就够你老爸紧张的了
And as you just witnessed, she doesn't want to talk to me.
你刚才也看到了,她不愿意理我
Bart doesn't know that.
可巴特并不知道
So what, make it seem like we've been communicating?
那又怎样,装作我们沟通过的样子
Plant some evidence at the apartment?
在公寓留下种种痕迹
It might work, except Bart has banned me from the building.
办法倒是可行,可是巴特不让我进公寓的门
I wasn't banned.
可我能进去
And I...
而且我
saved a key card.
还留着房卡
Please tell me this is an inappropriate gift for my debut
请告诉我这不过是为初次亮相送我的不恰当礼物
and not an engagement ring for Serena.
而不是给瑟琳娜的订婚戒指
A gift? No, it is not.
礼物,不,不是礼物
Dad, stop talking like Yoda.

爸爸,别装尤达大师了
It's an engagement ring.
这是订婚戒指
God, it's a relief to talk about it.
老天,说出来轻松多了
I've been so nervous, I forgot to invite Serena to cotillion.
我一直都很紧张,都忘了邀请瑟琳娜去舞会
Yeah, maybe you were nervous
是啊,你紧张大概是因为
because she's way too young, and it's way too soon.
你觉得自己老牛吃嫩草,还想玩闪婚
I get it feels fast,
我知道,是有点快
but we spent all summer together,
但我们整个夏天都在一起
and I haven't loved anyone this much since your mother.
除了你母亲,我还没像这样爱过任何人
We all know how well that turned out.
我们也都知道你和妈妈的结局
I'm scared, too,
我也很害怕
but I want Serena to know that I'm in this for the long haul
但我想让瑟琳娜知道,我是认真的
And I'm not cool with her moving in here with you
而且我觉得在订婚之前
until we are engaged.
就让她搬来和我们同住并不好
And now that you know, I'm just gonna get Lily's permission
所以现在我要得到莉莉的同意
and propose to Serena tonight.
今晚跟瑟琳娜求婚
Screw Lily. I'm not giving my permission.
去他的莉莉,我可不会同意
I'm not asking.
又没征求你的同意
Hush, jessica.
安静,杰西卡
Social ascension is a painful process.
社会阶级的提升是布满荆棘的过程
Well I mean, I know I look young,
我知道我看上去很嫩
but do you really think I pass for 16?
但你真觉得我还能假扮16岁吗
No. I'll have Dorota find a dermatologist
那倒没有,我让多洛塔
with some juvederm, stat.
找皮肤科医生拿了些玻尿酸
Hey, I was in the neighborhood.
我在这附近
I thought you might, uh, enjoy some coffee.
想你可能想喝点咖啡
Maybe I'd be more believable if Dan was my date.
如果丹做男伴,我可能会看起来更像16岁
No real deb would ever be caught dead
真正的名媛初亮相才不能
with an escort from an outer borough.
让布鲁克林的人当男伴
Dominick Dunne was from Hartford,
多明尼克·邓恩来自哈特福特
and he was considered high society.
但他还是被认为是上流社会一份子
Your Chuck chapter is my favorite. Thank you.
我最喜欢你写的恰克那章,谢谢
What, you put out a Chuck chapter?
什么,你发表关于恰克的章节了吗
After I gave you your first decent place to live?
在我给你人生中第一个像样的住所之后
Go. Pack your things.
带上你的东西,给我走
Don't you want to read it before you kick me out?
在你赶我走之前都不想读读吗
I read Nate's chapter, and you were supposed to be his friend.
我看了内特的章节,亏你还是他的朋友
You hate Chuck and everything to do with me in relation to Chuck.
你讨厌恰克以及我跟他相关的所有一切
That's not true.
事实并非如此
Yeah, don't worry, Blair. You're not even in it.
布莱尔,别担心,你都没出现在这章节里
What? That's impossible.
什么,怎么可能
There is no Chuck Bass chapter without Blair Waldorf.
恰克·拜斯的章节怎么会没有布莱尔·霍道夫
There is, while he focuses on his battle with his father,
当然有,因为他专注跟与父亲间的战斗
which is what the chapter's about.
这就是这章的内容
Dan made him seem like a superhero
丹把他写得像是个超级英雄
single-mindedly fighting evil.
一心一意地对抗邪恶
Ask Chuck if he's upset about it
恰克带你去参加沙龙舞会的时候
when he picks you up for cotillion.
你可以顺便问问,他有没有对那章节不满
Chuck's not going to cotillion.
恰克不去沙龙舞会
Oh. Oh, that's right. That's right. I'm sorry.
啊是啊是啊,不好意思
I forgot you two can't be together
我忘了你们俩在他达成目的前
until he achieves his goal.
是不能在一起的
And I achieve mine, which you are distracting me from.
我也要达成自己的目标,你别让我分心
Bye, Jessica.
拜,杰西卡
Okay, bye.
好的,拜
Thanks for coming over, darling.
亲爱的,多谢你能过来
I thought you still might be upset
我以为你还为我跟史蒂文之间的
about my brief dalliance with Steven.
短暂欢愉而闷闷不乐
Oh, well, I definitely wish it never happened,
我当然希望这事能从未发生过
but I think if he can forget about it,
但我想只要他能忘了这事
then we should all try, too.
我们也都该尝试忘记
Especially since, um,
尤其是当
I think he might propose to me soon.
我觉得他可能很快就会向我求婚
Oh, I had a feeling. You know, he called me earlier
我能预感到,他之前有打电话给我
and said he wanted to meet before cotillion.
说是在沙龙舞会前想见个面
He said he had something important to ask me.
他说有重要的事情问我
Oh, my gosh! He really is doing it.
我的天哪,他真的要求婚
Are--are you sure this is what you want?
你确定这是你想要的吗
I mean, I never really thought about it,
我从未考虑过这事
but once I saw that ring, I-I literally got butterflies.
但一看见戒指,我简直心要跳到嗓子口
Well, diamonds seem to have that effect, but...
钻石就是有这魔力,但...
you're just-- you're still so young and...
你还,你还这么年轻而且...
I know, but Steven's not.
我知道,但史蒂文不年轻了
He--he's an adult, and he treats me like one.
他,他是个成人,也以成人的方式对待我
And, you know, this is the first honest, healthy relationship
这是我经历过的第一次诚实,健康的
I've ever had.
恋爱关系
It just doesn't seem that long ago
你不久前
that you were in love with Dan.
还在喜欢丹啊
And now that Rufus and I aren't together, well,
现在我跟鲁弗斯分开了
I thought you two might be.
我觉得你们俩倒是能再试试
Yeah, well, I-I thought that for a little while, too.
我,我也曾这么想过
But, you know, then Dan and I had that huge falling out,
但我和丹曾大吵一架
and I met steven.
后来我就遇到了史蒂文
Mom, you're gonna say "Yes," right?
妈妈,你会同意的,对吗
Oh, lord knows it doesn't matter what I say.
我说什么又不重要
You're gonna do exactly what you wanna do.
你反正会做你认为是正确的事
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I should probably go get a manicure
我也许该去修个指甲
so that my hands look perfect.
让我的手看上去更完美
Absolutely.
必须的
I'll see you at cotillion.
我们沙龙舞会见
Pull it tighter.
扎紧一点
We need the illusion of a youthful jawline.
我们得让下巴轮廓看起来有年轻的错觉
Good luck with the old chick.
祝你的老少女改造计划顺利啊
In some countries, old people are considered beautiful.
在有些国家,是以老为美的
Mm, not this one.
这里可不是
Shouldn't you be at the Waldorf Astoria,
你不是该在阿斯托里亚的霍道夫时装展上
donning that doily dress?
穿上小礼服吗
I just found out my father's proposing to Serena tonight.
我刚知道我爸今晚要跟瑟琳娜求婚
That is so exciting!
这太激动人心了
We'll all get to be there to witness it.
我们都会在场见证
Yes, and be upstaged.
没错,还会被抢尽风头
I thought you'd want to stop that from happening,
我觉得你会想阻止这事发生
in exchange for me wearing your dress, of course.
当然,作为交换我会穿上你的设计礼服
Well, you consider yourself a master manipulator.
你真当自己是个操纵大师
Why not squash the proposal yourself?
为什么不自己去破坏求婚呢
Come on, Blair. We all know from "Gossip girl"
帮帮忙吧,布莱尔, "八卦天后"都说了
there's no one better at taking down Serena than you.
没有比你更擅长掰倒瑟琳娜的人了
That is true, but I would need a 2-tiered plan,
这倒没错,但我需要两手计划
some kind of protection.
以保万无一失
Your generation can't be trusted with scheming on good faith.
你们这代人不足以信赖
I promise I'll behave.
我保证我会规矩的
Just please stop her from marrying my dad.
请一定能阻止她嫁给我爸
Okay. Fine.
好的,没问题
I will delay the proposal for tonight,
我会延迟今晚的求婚
and if you keep your promise and I get my buyers,
要是你能守诺,我找到买家的话
then we can discuss ending their engagement plans for good.
我们再讨论一劳永逸地终结他们结婚的大计
Oh, do we get to climb fire escapes
在那环节,我们需要爬上云梯
and wear stockings on our heads for that part?
头上套上丝袜吗
Yes, Jessica.
是的,杰西卡
Go get outfitted and--and wait for my signal.
去全副武装好,等待我的信号
Okay, great. Okay.
好的,没问题
She's not actually gonna be wearing....
她不会真的要套...
No. No. She was just annoying me.
不,不会,她只是太二了而已
Hey! Bring in the dress!
把裙子拿过来
It needs to be refitted.
裙子大小要调整调整了
I sprayed your cologne,
我喷了你的古龙香水
and I put a copy of Bart's will you gave me on Lily's desk.
把你给我的巴特遗嘱复印件放在莉莉桌上
He'll be furious with her if he thinks
如果他认为是我们共谋收回他的帝国大厦
we're conspiring to reclaim his empire.
他就会对莉莉动怒
Now fill a glass with scotch.
现在倒上一杯苏格兰威士忌
Now drink it.
喝下它
I wouldn't leave a drop.
我通常是喝得一滴不剩
Hello?
有人吗
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Blair, what a nice surprise.
布莱尔,接到你的电话真是惊喜
Hello, Lily.
你好,莉莉
I wish I could say the same about Serena's impending proposal.
我也希望瑟琳娜突然的求婚是个惊喜
Has she discussed it with you?
她有跟你讨论过了吗
Oh, she has. She seems thrilled.
讨论过了,她看上去兴奋不已
Need I say more?
还需要我多说吗
Serena's enthusiasm is like the bat signal for bad ideas.
瑟琳娜的热情就像是坏事的前兆
It's sudden, I know,
我知道事情突然
but she does seem happy.
但她的确看上去很开心
But doesn't she always
当她每认识一个新男友
when she's with a new guy?
不都是这样吗
Dan, Nate,
丹,内特
Colin, Ben.
科林,本
Oh, she is a romantic,
她是个浪漫主义者
bless her tender heart.
上帝保佑她的博爱心
But, Lily, you and I are realists.
但是莉莉,我们两个是现实主义者
We need to look after her
我们需要照看她
because she isn't capable of looking after herself.
因为她自己照顾不了自己
Thank you, Blair.
谢谢你,布莱尔
I appreciate your input.
谢谢你提醒我
Bye.
再见
Lily. Thanks for coming to meet me.
莉莉,谢谢你来见我
I know it's old-fashioned,
我知道这样很过时
but with our... history
但是鉴于我们俩的历史问题
and Serena's father not being a constant--
而且瑟琳娜的父亲并不固定
You want my permission to marry my daughter.
你想征求我的允许来娶我女儿
Mission accomplished.
大功告成
How do you know you convinced her?
你怎么知道你说服她了
All I have to do is subtly suggest Serena needs saving,
我只要巧妙暗示瑟琳娜需要保护
and Lily jumps into protective mother mode,
莉莉就会迅速切换到防卫母亲模式
ready to do anything to shield her precious daughter
不惜一切保护她的宝贝女儿
from another relationship gone wrong.
防止她和别人的关系再出问题
She even had one guy sent to prison.
她甚至把一个人送进监狱了
Well, my dad better not end up in lock up,
希望我爸爸不会被抓起来
but I hope you're right about the rest.
但是希望你说的其他部分是对的
I am, and just in case,
当然,而且为了以防万一
we have your part of the plan as backup.
你的计划作为后备计划
Everything's in motion.
一切进展顺利
You can either tell me who you are or you can tell the police.
告诉我你是谁,不然就跟警察说去吧
No, please, no police.
不要啊,求你了,不要报警
My mother Larissa just sent me over
我妈妈拉瑞莎叫我来
to clean something for Mrs. Lily.
帮莉莉夫人清理东西
She's sick,
她病了来不了
but Mrs. Lily called and said it was an emergency.
但是莉莉夫人打电话说很紧急
And, uh, that's what needed cleaning?
那就是要清理的东西吗
Mrs. Lily said no one else was supposed to see.
莉莉夫人说不要让任何人看到
"Mrs. Lily" doesn't pay your mother's salary.
付你妈妈工资的人不是莉莉夫人
I do.
是我
Chuck.
恰克
That'll be all.
没事了
Wow. You look beautiful.
你看起来真美
You're quite the dapper Dan yourself.
你也是衣冠楚楚
Unfortunately, Jessica's off somewhere
可惜的是,杰西卡去别的地方了
with pantyhose on her head,
头上还戴着连裤袜
so she no longer requires an escort.
她不需要难办了
I'm--I'm not gonna ask,
我不是要邀请你
but I'm not dressed for Jessica.
但是我穿成这样不是为了杰西卡
I know Chuck's busy,
我知道恰克很忙
and no one should go to cotillion alone.
而且没人应该独自参加舞会
Well, I suppose I could overlook your upbringing
既然你现在是《名利场》的常驻专栏作家
now that you're a regular feature in "Vanity Fair"
我想我也可以忽视你的教养问题了
Spotted--
现场报道
one man leaving Harry Winston empty-handed.
一个男人空手离开了哈利·温斯顿(哈利·温斯顿,着名珠宝品牌)
Steven Spence walked in with a ring
史蒂文·思朋斯带着一枚戒指进店
and left without one.
却空手离开
I wonder what--or who-- he's returning.
我想知道他把什么东西或哪个人退货了呢
Where's the Blair chapter?
布莱尔的章节呢
Why do you care?
关心这个干什么
Chuck just posted, and the next chapter's not due for a week.
恰克那篇刚刚发布,下个章节下周才要
Maybe to "Vanity Fair," but I want it now.
对《名利场》来说可能是,但我现在就要
I know you, Humphrey.
我了解你,汉弗瑞
I'm not gonna let you turn our scathing expose
我不会让你因为对布莱尔的妄想的感情
into a sentimental sonnet
就把我们的凶残爆料
because of your delusional feelings for Blair.
变成煽情十四行诗的
Why are you so sure that I'm delusional and not determined?
你怎么肯定我的感情是妄想而不是真实的
She did date me.
她确实和我约会过
Briefly,
短暂约会过
after she lost her prince and her mind.
在她失去她的王子和理智之后
And now she wears that adorable engagement ring from Chuck
现在她天天都把恰克送的那枚订婚戒指
around her neck.
挂在脖子上
Not on her finger.
没有戴在手上
That shoulder, arm, and torso space
她的肩膀,胳膊和身体都空着
is my window to win her back.
全部都是我夺回她的机会
Now if you'll excuse me.
我要失陪一下
Not so fast.
没那么快
Either lose the romance notions,
把你的浪漫情怀丢掉
Or I'll lose them for you.
不然我就替你丢掉
Where did you get that?
你从哪搞到的
Hmm. Serena's phone.
瑟琳娜的手机
Looks like you two share a nostalgia for long-lost loves.
看起来你们两个都很怀旧啊
Excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思,失陪一下
I bet she still uses it to get off.
我敢打赌她还用这个视频来助眠
I know I do.
反正我是
You can't show that to Blair.
你不能让布莱尔看见这个
Unless you want Blair to hate you forever
除非你想让布莱尔恨你一辈子
for screwing her best friend
因为你们两个还在一起的时候
while you two were still together,
你就和她最好的朋友上了床
You'll get me those pages.
不然就把文章写好给我
I'm doing this for your own good.
我这么做是为了你好
There's no viagra to save a career that's gone soft.
事业生涯疲软了,伟哥可救不了你
Okay, just give me until midnight.
好吧,晚上十二点之前
Only because I love "Cinderfella."
看在我喜欢"午夜灰小伙"的份上就勉强答应你
Oh! Oh! I'm so sorry! Sorry.
对不起,真是抱歉
Why did I ask a peasant's advice
我为什么要问一个土老帽
on how to dress royalty?
怎么打扮得更加高贵
Your shock and amaze plan had better work.
你的惊艳计划最好管用
I'm counting on it.
我就靠它了
You came.
你来了
Blair, you look devastating, as always.
布莱尔,你总是如此明艳动人
And, Humphrey,
汉弗瑞
I see you immortalized me once again in print.
你又一次在印刷品上让我名声不朽了
Should I be concerned about your level of obsession?
你的强迫症需不需要去看一下
Not at all. I find your battle with your father inspiring.
不用,你和你父亲的斗争让我灵感大发
It's the stuff myths are made of,
神话不就是这样产生的吗
like Zeus and Cronus.
就像宙斯和克洛诺斯(克洛诺斯是宙斯的父亲)
It never ends.
永远不会停歇
Until Zeus wins and comes to be with Hera.
直到宙斯获胜,和赫拉在一起(赫拉是宙斯的妻子)
Actually, Zeus tricked Hera into being with him...
事实上,宙斯为了让赫拉和他在一起
after he raped her.
设陷阱强暴了她
Enough about the gods.
神话故事说的够多了
Let's drink.
我们喝酒去吧
I'm sorry, Blair. I can't. I'm here to speak with Lily.
抱歉布莱尔,不行,我是来找莉莉的
I'm betting Bart will come, too, to confront her.
我敢说巴特也会来的,来和她对质
I'm hoping after that she'll join my battle against him.
希望那之后,她能和我一起对抗他
Have you seen her?
你见到她了吗
No, but go find her and imprison Cronus.
没有,快去找她,然后把克洛诺斯抓起来
The sooner the better.
越快越好
Go find us a prime viewing spot.
去找个好的观景点
I need to speak with Sage.
我得去和塞吉谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Serena!
瑟琳娜
You look lovely.
你看起来很漂亮
Did you deny Steven permission to propose to me?
你拒绝了史蒂夫对我求婚的请求吗
Well, I wouldn't exactly phrase it that way.
我不会那么说
I did express concern that you might not be ready for marriage.
我确实表达了你可能还没有准备好结婚的担心
Oh, how would you know? Were you ready all six times you did it?
你知道什么,你结六次婚都准备好了吗
Look, I'm sorry that you're upset, Serena,
让你不高兴我很抱歉,瑟琳娜
but I'm not the only one that had misgivings.
但担心的不只是我一个人
I mean, Blair called and shared hers as well.
布莱尔打电话给我,她也很担心
Blair has no right to share anything.
布莱尔没有资格这么做
We're not even friends anymore.
我们都不是朋友了
You knew how much I wanted this.
你知道我有多想要这个
I knew you wanted someone,
我知道你想要和某个人在一起
but let's face it, Serena.
但是面对现实,瑟琳娜
You don't have boyfriends. You have life rafts.
你没有真正的男朋友,都是你的救生筏
That you keep taking from me and--and leaving me to drown.
而你每一次都会夺走,让我自己淹死
First you got together with Rufus
最初是你和鲁弗斯在一起
so that I could never be with Dan,
我就永远不能和丹在一起
and now you're jealous that some man
现在你又嫉妒
that doesn't remember sleeping with you is in love with me.
一个记不起和你睡过的男人爱上了我
I'm not gonna let you ruin this.
这次我不会让你毁了我们的关系的
Girls, I need your personal statements.
姑娘们,我需要你们的个人陈述
Bunny Raburn, I hope you included your ballet photos.
邦妮·拉伯恩,希望你附上芭蕾照片了
Ask my mom. She made it.
问我妈吧,这是她做的
Thank you, Sage.
谢谢你,塞吉
Congratulations on your academic accolades.
恭喜你取得了不错的学业成绩
Which clearly have nothing to do with intelligence.
这个很明显和智商无关
Why is Serena here? I told you to keep her away.
瑟琳娜为什么在,我跟你说过要阻止她来的
I did what you said.
我就是按你说的做的
I used my dad's phone to uninvite her,
我用爸爸的手机告诉她别来
and I had him take the ring my mom sent me to get resized.
还让他去把我妈妈给我的戒指改尺寸
And I had my minions send a picture to "Gossip girl."
也让小跟班往"八卦天后"上发了照片
Your plan just sucked.
你的计划实在是太烂了
My plan does not suck.
我的计划一点都不烂
We'll just have to come up with a new one.
只不过需要重新想一个罢了
I already have.
我已经有计划了
Don't worry. I'll be shocking in your dress,
不用担心,我会穿着你的礼服艳惊四座
and Serena will never be my evil stepmom.
瑟琳娜也不会成为我的邪恶继母
Now I have to find my date.
我该去找我的舞伴了
Bart.
巴特
What a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting you.
真是惊喜啊,没想到你会来
Just like you weren't expecting me to find out
是不是也没想到我发现了
about your secret meeting with Chuck?
你和恰克秘密见面
Ah. I knew you'd be upset.
我就知道你会不高兴
You know, he tracked me down while I was shopping.
不过是他在我购物的时候找到我的
So you invited him back to our apartment
所以你就请他去我们的公寓
to go through my will?
看我的的遗嘱吗
I have no idea what you're referring to.
我不知道你在说什么
Charles was not in our apartment.
查尔斯没有去我们的公寓
I told him I wasn't comfortable speaking with him
我告诉他除非让一切回到正轨
until he made things right.
否则我不想和他说话
Stop lying to me, Lily.
别撒谎了,莉莉
I caught Larissa's daughter cleaning up after you.
我看到拉瑞莎的女儿为你清理现场了
Bart, Larissa's daughter is 4.
巴特,拉瑞莎的女儿只有四岁
Then who was the 20-something blonde I caught
那我看到的那个二十岁左右
with Chuck's scotch glass?
拿着恰克威士忌酒杯的金发女孩是谁
Ah. Let me guess.
我猜猜
5'4", slim, could pass as Serena's cousin?
一米六多点,很苗条,跟瑟琳娜长得有点像
Ivy. She's the same one
那是艾薇,就是她
that leaked those nasty rumors about me last week.
上周爆料了关于我的流言蜚语
Charles, how could you.
查尔斯,你怎么能这样
After everything I've done to try to make peace?
我一直尽心尽力地想让大家和平相处
I don't want peace.
我不想和平相处
I want you to help me make him pay for what he did.
我想让你帮我让他为自己的所作所为付出代价
Put a silver spoon in your mouth?
让你含着金汤匙出生
Or raise you as a single parent?
还是独自一人把你抚养长大
Which one do you want to punish me for first, son?
你想先惩罚我哪一条呢,儿子
Lily, you have to trust me.
莉莉,你得相信我
You are aiding and abetting a criminal.
你是在协助教唆一个罪犯
Charles, that's enough.
够了,查尔斯
Do you want to end up like Ruth Madoff,
你想跟露丝?麦道夫一样(麦道夫,美国金融巨骗)
losing your son to defend your husband?
牺牲儿子保全丈夫吗
I don't want to lose anyone, Charles,
我不想失去任何人,查尔斯
But you're leaving me no choice.
但是你让我别无选择
I'm going to get my coat.
我去拿外套
What can I say?
我能说什么呢
Marriage has its privileges.
婚姻关系还是更有优势的
I'd like to welcome you all
欢迎大家
to the dispensary cotillion and debutante ball.
来到今晚的社交名媛沙龙舞会
Our first debutante
第一位名媛
is Jillian Fremont.
是吉利安·弗里蒙特
Jillian is the daughter of Winston and...
吉利安是温斯顿和...
Steven.
史蒂文
Sorry.
抱歉
Serena! There you are.
瑟琳娜,终于找到你了
Whatever it is, Blair, I don't have time.
布莱尔,不管是什么,我都没有时间
I have to try to stop you and my mom
我得阻止你和我妈妈
from destroying my proposal.
破坏我的求婚
Not destroy,
我不是想破坏
just delay long enough for Sage to wear my dress.
只是延迟,等塞吉穿上我的礼服后就好
She really doesn't want you as a stepmom.
她是真不想让你做她的继母
And I only have a month to win back buyers
你从我的时装秀上走人后
after you walked out of my fashion show.
我只有一个月的时间来赢回顾客
Oh, so you get to ruin my future to sell dresses?
所以你就为了卖礼服而毁了我的将来
Yeah, that's justified.
这个理由真是太好了
What difference does it make
你订婚晚几天
if your engagement comes a few days late,
又有什么区别
after I have Waldorf designs back on track?
我让霍道夫设计重回正轨之后再订婚不也一样吗
Don't you get it?
难道你不明白吗
It's not coming.
我们不会订婚了
Whatever you did made Steven return the ring.
不知你做了什么,但史蒂文已把戒指都退了
You mean that picture on "Gossip girl."
你是说"绯闻女孩"上面的那张照片吗
Sage's mom sent her a ring as a gift.
塞吉的妈妈给她了一个戒指作为礼物
He was at Harry Winston getting it resized.
他是去哈利·温斯顿改尺寸
This was all part of a very well-thought out plan.
这只是一个精心安排的计划中的一部分
It was?
真的吗
Yes. He still has the ring
对,求婚戒指还在他手上
because he still wants to marry you.
因为他还想和你结婚
Do you really think so?
你真的这么想吗
Of course.
当然
Have you ever met yourself?
你还不清楚自己吗
Any man who loves Serena van der Woodsen
任何爱瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的人
would never let Lily or anyone else
都不会任由莉莉或者任何其他人
tell him not to be with her.
阻挡自己和她在一起的
You know, when I saw that ring,
你知道吗,我看到戒指的时候
you were the only person I wanted to talk to about it.
唯一想告诉的人就是你
Well, I would never try to take away your happiness.
我永远不会想夺走你的幸福的
Well, at least not permanently.
好吧,至少不会永远夺走
If you love him and it's meant to be,
如果你爱他,这是上天注定的
then I want it, too.
那我也想让你们终成眷属
Unfortunately, kids today are not like we were.
不幸的是,现在的孩子跟我们当时不一样了
They're unpredictable and alliance-free.
他们性情不定,我行我素
There is no line they won't cross.
没有什么是不敢做的
You know, I thought Sage was really starting to like me.
我还以为塞吉真的开始喜欢我了
Well, you were wrong, and now she's gone rogue.
那你就错了,而且她已经开始不听我的话了
She's come up with a plan of her own that I am scared
她自己想出了一个计划,我害怕
is more dastardly than even I can imagine.
会比我能想象的还卑鄙
You have to warn Steven.
你得去提醒一下史蒂文
I will, right after I tell him
好,但是得先告诉他
I love him and that I want to marry him.
我爱他并且想嫁给他
B Thank you, B.
谢谢你
Now go. I wanna be a bridesmaid.
快去吧,我可想当伴娘
Our next debutante is Bunny Raburn.
下一位名媛是邦妮·拉伯恩
Bunny is the daughter of Jim and Fran Raburn.
邦妮是吉姆·拉伯恩和弗兰·拉伯恩之女
Ticktock. She's escorted by Tom Grand.
时间不多了,她的舞伴是汤姆·格兰德
Bunny began to dance as a toddler...
邦妮自蹒跚学步起就开始跳舞...
Hey. How you feeling?
感觉如何
Like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
提心吊胆地等着呗
Hey. Oh, there you are.
嗨,你终于来了
I'm glad you made it.
真高兴你能过来
So I-I take it you didn't uninvite me either?
那我就当你没有取消对我的邀请咯
Of course not. What are you talking about?
当然没有,你在说什么
Well, I know about the engagement ring,
我知道订婚戒指的事了
and I don't care about my mom's permission.
我不在乎是不是有妈妈的同意
Neither do I.
我也不在乎
Our next debutante is Sage Spence.
下一位名媛是塞吉·思朋斯
You ready for this?
准备好了吗
I can hardly wait.
迫不及待了
Sage is the daughter of Paulette and Steven Spence.
塞吉是波莱特·思朋斯与史蒂文·思朋斯之女
She's escorted by Nathaniel Archibald.
她的舞伴是内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德
I always knew you could do dirty.
我就知道你会耍手段
Provocative.
这是创意
We do make a good team.
我们搭档的不错
Her love of horseback riding
她对骑马的喜爱
started on the central park carousel...
是在中央公园的旋转...
What are you doing? Help me!
你在干什么,帮帮我
Ed, black it out!
爱德,关掉
Can we please turn off the screen?
我们就不能把大屏幕关掉吗
No! No!
别这样
Stop that!
不要拍照
That's weird. Your camera's on.
很奇怪,你的摄像机打开了
Uh, no, no, it's not.
没有,没有打开
Whoa, I think it was recording us, actually.
我觉得它正在录我们
Oh, gosh. Maybe I-I...
天呐,可能是我...
Blair, I can explain this.
布莱尔,听我解释
You manipulated me into thinking that it was over
你误导我,让我觉得我和她都结束了
so I would cheat on her.
好让我背叛她
I said I'd never mention S again.
我说过我不会再提起S了
But what's a movie without credits?
但是缺了主演算什么电影呢
Why don't we start the dancing early, huh?
不如我们早点开始跳舞吧
Dancing. Dancing would be good.
跳舞吧,享受跳舞吧
Sage did this. She told Blair she had a plan.
是塞吉做的,她告诉布莱尔她有个计划
What, the same Blair who put her in a fashion show half-naked?
是那个让她几乎半裸着走秀的布莱尔吗
No, Sage did that, too.
不,那也是塞吉干的
You cannot let her sabotage our relationship.
你不能让她破坏我们的关系
Excuse me if I don't take parenting advice
很抱歉,我不需要你来给我为人父的建议
from a woman who recorded herself having sex with her ex
你竟然录下和前男友的性爱视频
to get revenge on her best friend.
就为了报复自己最好的朋友
I know that that was wrong.
我知道我那么做不对
I was in a really bad place,
我当时处于非常糟糕的状态
which is why I left town in the first place--
所以我才离开了这座城市
to get a fresh start, which I had with you.
去重新开始,然后我遇到你才真算重新开始了
This doesn't change us.
它不会改变我们的
It changes everything.
它改变了所有的一切
So the whole time you refused to speak to me
长期以来你拒绝跟我谈
for choosing Chuck,
我选择了恰克的事
you were cheating on me with Serena.
是因为你和瑟琳娜搞上了,背叛了我
It was only once.
只有一次
And you--you heard the tape. She manipulated me into it.
你听到录像带里说了,是她在利用我
In order to claim date rape, you have to say "No."
为了避免发展成约会强奸,你该拒绝才对
Look, she told me you chose Chuck,
她告诉我你选的是恰克
which turns out wasn't even a lie.
现在看来这并不是谎话
You just didn't have the decency to tell me yourself.
你只是没有亲口告诉我而已
I intended to,
我准备告诉你的
but I respected you enough
但我知道尊重你
not to sleep with him until I did.
在和你正式分手前,没有和他上床
I thought Chuck sleeping with Jenny
我以为恰克和珍妮上床
was the most despicable thing someone could do to me.
是别人能对我做的最卑鄙的事情
But this is worse,
但这次更过分
because you pretended to be better.
因为你一直假装是个更好的男人
At least I ended up with the right person.
至少我和我的真命天子在一起了
You ended up with no one.
你会一个人孤独终老的
Chuck will never be finished fighting with his father,
恰克对他爸爸的抗争不会结束
and that ring around your neck
你脖子上戴的戒指
is never gonna be on your finger.
永远也不会套上你的手指
I would rather be with no one than with you.
我宁愿孤独终老也不要和你一起
What the hell happened to waiting until midnight?
你等到半夜是会死吗
I was going to.
我本来是要等的
That little bitch Sage stole my phone.
那个小贱人塞吉偷了我的手机
W-what did I-- what did I ever do to her?
我哪里惹着她了
Well, from what I've heard over debs hurling in the bathroom,
从我在洗手间偷听到的消息来看
she wanted to stop her daddy from marrying Serena.
她要阻止她爸爸和瑟琳娜结婚
The surprise ending for your serial
你的小说这出人意料的结局
was just collateral damage.
不过是城门失火殃及池鱼
Well, you still got what you wanted.
你还是得到你想要的结果了
Blair hates me forever.
布莱尔会恨我一辈子
I'm gonna go get the next chapter.
我要去拿下一篇章了
Bring it to me here.
拿来给我见识见识
Hmm. I forgot how much I love being 16.
我都忘了16岁是多美妙了
Tell me this isn't your best cotillion ever.
告诉我这不是你最好的沙龙舞晚宴
Oh, are you kidding me?
你是在开玩笑吗
This is worse than when I punched Carter Baizen.
简直比我打卡特·贝森的那次还糟糕
Excuse me, mini me.
打扰一下,迷你版的我
My phone?
我的手机
Oh. Is this yours?
这是你的吗
Hmm. Skip the innocent act.
别装无辜了
I admire your way with an antic.
我很欣赏你玩花招的样子
If you're ever in the need of employment, call me.
如果你想找工作的话,记得打给我
Wait. You broadcast the sex tape?
等等,是你放的性爱视频
Would you want your father to marry Serena?
难道你愿意让你爸娶瑟琳娜吗
She's my friend. You humiliated her.
她是我的朋友,你羞辱了她
I didn't force her to do it for the camera.
又不是我逼她录的视频
I simply reported it,
我只是把它报道出来
like you did with my dad
就像你在《观察家》上
and Lily on "The Spectator."
曝光我爸爸和莉莉一样
That's a newspaper, not a society gala.
那是报纸,不是社交晚宴
And I didn't do it to hurt them.
我也不是为了故意伤害他们
You know what?
你知道吗
You may be legal,
也许你这么做不犯法
but this is way too high school for me.
但这对我来说太幼稚了
Nate! Nate, where are you going?
内特,内特,你要去哪里
We were in the middle of a dance!
我们舞才跳了一半
Ah, that's great. As long as they're done for the opening.
那太棒了,只要不妨碍如期开张就行
Thanks.
谢谢
That sounded positive. Are the floors okay?
听起来挺顺利,地板都没问题吗
They were destroyed,
它们都坏了
but Bex told an anonymous collector
但拜克斯找到了一个匿名收藏家
about the Cole James piece,
买科尔?詹姆斯的作品
which means now we have the money to replace them.
也就是说我们现在有钱换掉那些了
Well, I knew everything would work out.
我就知道所有问题都会解决的
I'm gonna go clean up so we can celebrate.
我去收拾收拾,准备庆祝一下
And say "Thanks" To Bex for me, too.
帮我和拜克斯道谢
Hi. Bex, I know you're not allowed to tell me
拜克斯,我知道你不能告诉我
who bought the piece,
是谁买走了这些画
Uh, but, uh, I'd like to send them an invitation
不过,我想给他们发封邀请函
and, uh, a thank-you note.
以及感谢信
A.P.O. Box would be great.
邮箱号码就可以
Wait. Are you s-- are you sure it's 76648?
等等,你确定是76648吗(艾薇·迪肯斯,邮箱号码, 76648)
Yep, that's all I needed. Thanks.
好吧,就要这些,谢谢
I guess we learned
我想我们算知道
what appalling thing Sage had planned.
塞吉有什么可怕计划了
Sage? You're the one who's appalling,
塞吉吗,你才是那个可怕的人
and a lot of other words
真可惜我不能在社交晚宴上
that I should not utter at a society gala.
用更恶毒下流的话骂你
Blair, I-I know that that video was horrible,
布莱尔,我知道那个录像很不对
but you had already chosen Chuck.
但是你已经选择恰克了
Did you know that when you took Dan to the Campbell apartment
你把丹带去坎贝尔公寓,偷拍录像
and set up a camera to seduce him for the whole world to see?
准备公之于世时,难道就知道我已选了恰克吗
No, it wasn't like that. A waitress had spilled on us,
不是这样的,一个服务生泼了我们一身
and--and--and so we went to clean up.
所以...所以我们去清理干净
I don't believe you.
我不信你
You took Nate's virginity on that bar,
你在那个吧台夺走了内特的贞操
when I loved him.
当时我还深爱着他
You just needed to prove
你只是想要证明
that you could still take anyone I want.
你仍旧有能力夺走任何我想要的人
The only one you want is Chuck.
你想要的只有恰克
I am so sorry, Blair.
我很抱歉,布莱尔
I made a mistake, but so did you
我犯了错,但你和塞吉合作
when you teamed up with Sage to try to ruin my proposal.
试图毁了我的求婚,你也好不到哪里去
No.

I stopped when I knew that you could really get hurt,
当我发现你会因此受到伤害,我就停手了
but you didn't.
但你没有
You crossed the line and kept going.
你冲过了底线并且不断向前
Only because I thought I loved Dan, and you didn't.
那只是因为我以为我爱丹,而你不爱他
You know, Serena, I kept hoping
瑟琳娜,我一直希望
that this was just like all of our other fights,
这次和我们其他的争吵一样
and that no matter how much we hated each other,
不管我们当时有多恨对方
we would still always be best friends.
我们还是最好的朋友
But you were right, what you said before my fashion show.
你在我的服装秀之前说的话,都是对的
We haven't been friends for a long time.
我们早就不是朋友了
I just couldn't see it.
只是我没有意识到
We all came into this world naked and alone.
我们都是赤身独自来到这世上
Looks like S is leaving it that way, too.
看起来, S也要这样离开了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You know, going through someone's mail
私拆他人信件
is a federal offense.
可是联邦罪行
As is purchasing artwork with stolen funds.
用偷来的钱买艺术品也一样
You wanna explain
你能解释一下
the bank account with all the zeroes?
银行账户后面这些零是怎么回事吗
Okay.

I didn't steal it.
不是我偷的
Lola returned it to me.
是洛拉还给我的
That's Carol's portion of Cece's estate.
那是茜茜留给卡萝的那部分财产
That makes sense.
那倒说得通了
What doesn't is why you came to me pretending to have nothing,
为什么你来找我时假装一穷二白
when you could buy half of Manhattan.
实际上却能买下半个曼哈顿
That money alienated me from everyone I cared about.
那笔钱让我和所有我关心的人感情都疏远了
But I couldn't do nothing while you lost the gallery.
但眼见你要失去画廊,我又不能坐视不管
Yeah, but you still should've told me.
是的,但你还是应该告诉我一声
I'm sorry,
很抱歉
but my being rich doesn't change anything between us.
但是我有钱也不会改变我们之间的关系
Yeah, I'm not so sure about that.
是嘛,我可不太确定
Money caused all my problems with Lily.
我和莉莉之间的问题都是因钱而起
I'd never lord my fortune over your head the way she did.
我不会像她那样用钱压着你
I mean, this money just...
我是说,这笔钱只是
means we can be us
让我们可以做自己想做的事情
and fix broken floors
修理破旧的地板
and go on great trips
开始很棒的旅行
and celebrate with fabulous champagne.
用上等的香槟庆祝
I never thought I'd be grateful to CeCe Rhodes.
我从来没想过我会如此感激茜茜·罗兹
Hey, Steven, it's me. Can we meet somewhere to talk, please?
史蒂文,是我,我们能见一面谈谈吗
Serena, I have nothing more to say to you.
瑟琳娜,我对你无话可说
So that's it?
就这么结束了吗
You're just gonna break up with me over Sage's manipulation?
你因为塞吉的操纵就要和我分手吗
She was right.
她是对的
We moved too fast, and you are too young.
我们进展太快了,你还太年轻
No, but that's not what you said this summer.
不,你夏天的时候可不是这么说的
You said that we were perfect together.
你说我们是天生一对
We were,
我们曾经是
until we got back to your life in New York.
直到我们回到了你在纽约的生活
But I didn't want this life. That's why I ran away.
但我不想要这样的生活,所以我才逃走的
It's still a part of you,
那已经成为你真实本性的一部分
and my loving you isn't enough to shut it out.
我的爱不足以让你远离这一切
And I can't marry someone who always has another sex tape
我不能娶一个总是会爆料出性录像带
or hidden agenda or surprise scheme up their sleeve.
或别有企图,或出人意料搞阴谋的人
I'm a father.
我身为人父
I can't just think about myself.
不能只考虑我自己
Steven...
史蒂文
I'm sorry, Serena,
我很抱歉,瑟琳娜
more than you know.
千言万语不能表达
You take care of yourself.
你自己多多保重
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Not really. Are you?
不太好,你呢
I'm not sure.
我说不清
You, uh, you wanna grab a burger?
你想吃个汉堡吗
And fries.
还有薯条
And a shake.
以及奶昔
Yeah. Why not?
好的,为什么不呢
Okay.
好的
Blair.
布莱尔
Thank you for never sleeping with Serena.
谢谢你从来没和瑟琳娜上过床
The pleasure was all mine.
该感到荣幸的是我
Her sick show with Dan is all over "Gossip girl."
她和丹那恶心的表演传遍了"八卦天后"
Well, at least now everyone can see the truth about them.
至少现在大家都看清他们的真实面目
They can see everything about them.
大家都看得很"透彻"
But I have to say, I didn't expect this from Humphrey.
但是我得说,我没料到汉弗瑞会这样
And though I always wanted you to choose me,
尽管我一直希望你能选择我
I always feared he was the better man.
我一直担心他更适合你
No one's better for me than you.
谁都比不上你配我
Then you won't mind waiting a little longer
那你不介意再等久些
for us to be together?
让我们再在一起吧
Your plan to have Lily help you didn't work?
你让莉莉帮你的计划落空了吗
My father has her wrapped around his finger.
我父亲牢牢掌控住了她
I have to find a way to expose him on my own.
我必须要靠自己找到一个揭发他的办法
You will.
你能做到的
And I will wait as long as it takes.
无论多久,我都愿意等
If that's what you still want-- to wait.
如果你的心意未变...愿意继续等待
They say good things come to those who do.
他们说好事多磨,要耐心等待
Was that you vibrating?
是你的手机在震吗
I should go.
我得走了
I know it seems like forever,
我知道等待似乎永无止境
but I know what my father did, and I just have to prove it.
但我知道我父亲做了些什么,我只是要去证明
When Charles said I was aiding and abetting, Bart,
查尔斯说我是教唆帮凶,巴特
have you done something that would send you to prison?
你有做什么违法,会让自己进监狱的事
I never told you...
我从来没告诉过你
to protect you from exactly these kinds of attacks.
是为了保护你远离这种攻击
After the mortgage meltdown, Bass industries was in trouble.
在抵押失败后后,拜斯企业陷入了困境
I knew some people who knew some people,
我认识一些人有些关系
and I made a deal to sell some oil from the Sudan.
我做了一笔交易,从苏丹进口石油贩卖
There was an embargo in place which made it illegal,
但政府有禁令,所以那样做是违法的
and then things got complicated.
接下来事情变得错综复杂
Was anyone hurt?
有人受伤了吗
No.
没有
Well, that's all I needed to know.
我只需要知道这些
There's something to be said for having a partner in crime.
人们常说犯罪的人都会有一个同伙
Did your dad dump the bitch yet?
你父亲甩掉那个荡妇了吗
No. But I wondered if you'd seen
没有,但我想知道你是否见过
Bart do anything unusual in the apartment.
巴特在公寓里做过什么不同寻常的事情
Maybe the reason he's so intent on keeping me out
也许他坚决不让我回去
is because what I need's inside.
是因为屋里有我需要的东西
Mm. Well, he did hold on to this envelope the whole time,
他的确是一直都拿着一个信封
but I didn't see who it was from.
但是我没看到是谁寄的
Sorry.
抱歉
No. You've been very helpful. Thank you.
不,你帮了我很大的忙,多谢
Sometimes you have no choice but to go it alone.
有时候你别无选择,只有单干
You know I hate cryptic text messages.
你知道我讨厌神神秘秘的短信
I need to emotionally prepare for a gift or a land mine.
我得先在情绪上调整好,准备迎接好事或坏事
I have both.
两者都有
Well, gift first so I can appreciate it
先说好事,好让我先高兴一下
before I'm blown to smithereens.
然后再崩溃
Jean Pierre call
让?皮埃尔打电话说
to get pattern for Sage sex dress.
让拿塞吉性感裙子的样衣给他
He say he already has calls from buyers.
他说他已经接到了买家的电话
Well, then that means that Waldorf designs
那意味着霍道夫设计服装
will be in stores before my mother's deadline.
将会在我母亲的截止期前摆进商店里
What could possibly explode that?
还有什么消息能盖过这份喜悦呢
Miss Eleanor call, too.
埃莉诺小姐也打来了电话
She saw photos of cotillion.
她看见了沙龙舞会的照片
She say she come home to fix decorum disaster.
她说她要回家拯救你的教养灾难
After all,
毕竟
you're the only one who can answer for your sins.
你才是唯一一个可以对自己罪行负责的人
Well, come on, do you think that my mom's right,
得了,你认为我母亲是正确的吗
that Steven was just another in my long line of life rafts?
史蒂文只是我生命中的另外一个救生筏吗
I don't know. Do you feel like you're drowning without him?
我不知道,你觉得没有他你就要淹死了吗
We probably both need to learn how to swim.
我们大概都需要学习如何游泳
Oh, come on. How is that fair?
不是吧,这太不公平了
I get dumped over our sex tape,
我因为我们的性录像带被甩
and you get girls?
而你却得到女孩们的青睐
What can I say? They like what they saw.
我能说什么,她们喜欢我的"表现"
Well, they didn't see your plaid boxers, clearly.
很显然,她们没有看到你的格子花呢短裤
Hey, those are my favorites.
那是我最喜欢的样式了
I remember, from four years ago.
我记得,四年前就是那样
You want more pie?
你还要再来点派吗
Hey, excuse me. Sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打断一下
Uh, could we get some more--
我们能再来些
What do you want, pecan or apple crisp?
你想要什么,山核桃还是苹果派
Both.
都要
And banana cream?
以及香蕉奶昔
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, thanks for being humiliated with me.
谢谢你和我一起丢脸
Once you've answered for your sins,
一旦你对自己的罪行负责
there's nothing in the way
就没有什么能够妨碍你
of starting a whole new partnership.
重建一段全新的伴侣关系
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

分享到
重点单词
  • unpredictableadj. 不可预知的
  • permanentlyadv. 永久地
  • perspectiven. 远景,看法,透视 adj. 透视的
  • hushn. 肃静,安静,沉默 vi. 安静下来,掩饰 vt.
  • humiliatedv. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…
  • recordingn. 录音 动词record的现在分词
  • gratefuladj. 感激的,感谢的
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会