绯闻女孩第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第1集:丹决定再写一本新书
日期:2017-07-12 09:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip Girl here-
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Blair, I just got invited
布莱尔,我刚接到
to the Institute of Arts and Letters'
文学艺术学会的邀请
summer artists retreat.
邀我今夏到罗马度假
That's incredible! But what could possibly be the problem,
太棒啦,那还有什么好犹豫的呢
besides Rome in August?
当然八月的罗马确实很热啦
I need your photographic memory
我需要你发挥惊人的记忆力
and your passion for social upheaval
和对社会动乱的一贯热情
to help me write the book about the upper east side.
帮我完成一本上东区主题的书
My computer's gone.
我的电脑不见了
It's gossip girl. She took it.
是"八卦天后"拿走了
After we got the address for tonight,
拿到今晚的活动地址后
I gave it to Gossip Girl.
我就发给了"八卦天后"
I just need you to keep our agreement.
我只需要你遵守我们的约定
Take down Lily.
搞垮莉莉
You can't hold me responsible for everything bad in your life.
你不能把你的一切不顺全都怪罪于我
I can because you are.
我能,你就是罪魁祸首
I want you gone for good. Pack your things.
我希望你永远离开,收拾行李去
Serena, their is no "us".
瑟琳娜,我们早分道扬镳了
And--and now that our parents are splitting up,
现在我们的父母也分开了
I never have to see you again.
我也不用再见你了
Do you have what I asked for?
有我想要的东西吗
What did we bury in that coffin?
我们埋葬的那具棺材里是什么
Starting today,
所以从今天起
I will be the only Bass in Bass Industries.
我将会是拜斯实业唯一的掌管者
All I've done is work to protect your legacy.
我所做的一切都是在努力保护你的产业
And pine after Blair Waldorf.
也是为了追求布莱尔·霍道夫
I'm gonna take over my mother's company,
我要接手我妈妈的公司了
and it can be our future.
我们可以在那里共筑未来
You said I always bet against you,
你说,我一直和你对着干
but this time I'm all in.
但这次,我和你站在一边
Could it be any hotter?
还能再热点吗
It's a good thing you're not fair-skinned.
还好你不是白皮肤
Otherwise, your summer "Under the Tuscan Sun"
否则你的托斯卡纳艳阳下之旅(《托斯卡纳艳阳下》:意大利电影)
would end up under a scalpel, removing a melanoma.
就得以手术摘除黑素瘤告终(黑素瘤:皮肤癌的一种)
I know it was my idea,
虽然是我叫你来的
but why did I bring you to Italy?
但是我们为什么要来意大利
I should be at the workshop right now in Rome
我这会应该在罗马的研讨会上
with all of the other writers, writing.
和其他作家一起奋笔疾书
You shouldn't be creating in a workshop.
研讨会上没法儿进行创作
You're not an elf.
你又不是精灵
Besides, how can you possibly be inspired inside?
而且,你怎么可能会有灵感呢
But here, on the other hand,
然后,在这里
if you're really looking for payback,
如果你真的想有所回报
then what better place
想要打破上东区的
to knock the upper east side out of the dark ages
黑暗时代的话,有什么地方
than in the cradle of the renaissance itself?
会比文艺复兴的起源地更合适呢
Da Vinci, Galileo, Humphrey...
达芬奇,伽利略,汉弗瑞
Underwood?
安德伍(安德伍:打字机品牌)
Oh, dio mio. Have you learned nothing?
老天,你还没长教训吗
Technology means hackers.
高科技意味着被黑客攻击的可能
We're going old school.
我们走传统路线
Don't just stand there. Start typing.
别傻站着,快去打字
Oh, grazie. I'm parched.
谢谢,我渴死了
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll get yours when I get mine.
货到付款
Real names this time. No holding back.
这次用真名,无须顾忌
Everyone gets exposed. The naked truth.
爆料每一个人,揭露赤裸的真相
Faster! Faster! Faster!
快点,快点,快点
Could this take any longer?
慢死了
I'm gonna ride this thing all night long.
我要坐一晚上的车
I hate trains.
火车真讨厌
Excuse me. Can you, like, move your leg?
抱歉,你能收下腿吗
My god!
老天
Do...

that...

again.
一次
What's the rush?
急什么
We've got all the time in the world.
我们有大把的时间
Welcome back, upper east siders.
欢迎回来,上东区的各位
Call me superstitious,
就算是我迷信吧
but I've got a feeling this fall could be my last season.
但我有预感这个秋天将会是我的最后一季
Let's face it. I've been at this a long time.
说实话,我早有此意了
But age breeds wisdom,
但是时间催生智慧
and this I know--
我知道的是
The best is yet to come.
好戏还在后头
You both look so relaxed.
你们两个看起来精神都很好
Hamptons good for the soul, huh?
汉普顿斯是个身心修养的好地方吧
Well, yes, the Hamptons were lovely,
对,汉普斯顿很不错
but nothing compares to the Seychelles,
但是哪里都比不上塞舌尔群岛
where Bart and I renewed our vows.
我和巴特重新携手誓言
Which was restorative.
真是滋补良药
But our time with Eric off the African coast
但是和艾瑞克在非洲海岸那段时间
was the highlight.
才是最精彩的
Have you heard from Mr. Chuck?
您有恰克先生的消息吗
Well, we're hoping Charles used his summer to relax
希望查尔斯的夏天
as much as we have.
和我们过得一样轻松愉快
Well, I'm sure as soon as he sees what happy couple you are,
我相信只要他看到您两位现在幸福的样子
happy family won't be far behind.
原来的幸福家庭很快就会回来的
I'm not so sure.
我不那么确定
Look at all this. It'll take weeks to get through.
看看这一堆,得好几周才能看完
I thought Serena was keeping the apartment in order.
我以为瑟琳娜在,这里会井井有条呢
Well, that was the deal.
原本是这样的
And since she's been ignoring my texts,
她不回我的短信
our primary mode of communication,
而我们俩沟通基本就靠短信
I assumed she was taking care of it.
我以为这里由她负责
Vanya?
瓦尼亚
When is Serena gonna be back?
瑟琳娜什么时候回来
Miss Serena?
瑟琳娜小姐吗
I haven't seen her all summer.
我整个夏天都没有见到她
I really appreciate you taking the time to meet with me.
你能抽空见我,十分感谢
Yeah, well, it's nice to have
换个人
someone else asking the questions for a change.
来提问也挺好的
Plus professor Peiser taught
而且在哥伦比亚大学的时候
my favorite journalism class at Columbia.
佩泽尔教授的新闻课是我最喜欢的课程
Well, clearly it worked. I mean, look how successful you are.
你显然学以致用了,看看你现在多成功
Well, we're about to find out.
我们以后会知道的
I think it's really brave,
你决定自己运营《观察家》
you deciding to run "The Spectator" on your own.
我觉得你很勇敢
No investors, no partners, no safety net.
没有投资人,没有合伙人,没有安全保障
Wait, are you here to freak me out
等等,你是来吓唬我的
or write a paper on--on my paper?
还是想写一篇关于我们报社的论文
Sorry. I'm just impressed.
抱歉,我只是觉得很钦佩
I wouldn't be going it alone if I didn't think I could succeed.
我如果没有把握是不会独自运营的
And I have a story on the horizon
我还有一个即将完成的故事
I know is gonna secure the company's future.
能够保证公司的未来发展
You wouldn't happen to want
你不会是想要
to give Professor Peiser's class an exclusive?
对佩泽尔教授的弟子另眼相看吗
No.
不会
But I like your initiative,
但我喜欢你的积极主动
And if we're still in business by the time you graduate.
如果公司能撑到你毕业的话
Maybe I'll interview you for a job.
我可能愿意给你面试机会
Lily, hey. How are you?
莉莉,你好
Serena? No, I haven't heard from her all summer.
瑟琳娜吗,没有啊,我整个夏天都没她的消息
I assumed she was somewhere
between Tulum and the Turks and Caicos.
Don't--don't worry about it.
先别着急
Serena's disappeared on us before,
瑟琳娜以前也爱玩失踪
But we always find her, and she's always fine.
但我们总能找到她,她不会出事的
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好吧
I am well aware of the deadlines, mother.
妈妈,关于最后期限我心里有数
You don't need to put any more pressure on me.
你不用总是给我施压
The stress is making my hair fall out in clumps.
我的头发都因为压力变得乱糟糟了
Thank god for this chapeau.
多亏有帽子能遮丑
If the Olsen twins can build a fashion empire
如果连奥尔森姐妹都能靠几个画图样的(奥尔森姐妹:美国着名电视明星姐妹)
bossing around pattern drafters, then so can I.
建立起时尚帝国,我也肯定能行
Oh, I have to go.
我要挂电话了
Someone I actually want to speak to just walked up.
和我聊得来的人走过来了
A bientot, maman.
妈妈,一会儿再聊
Bonjour, ma cherie.
亲爱的,日安
Ca va, Jean Pierre? How was your meeting?
让·皮埃尔,你好,会开得如何
Good. Now that it's over, I can be here with you.
很好,都处理好了我才能来见你
You frenchmen. Must be why I always come back to Paris.
法国人就是体贴,难怪我总喜欢来巴黎
Your mother again?
又是你妈妈的电话吗
I actually wish it was.
比那更糟
It's my friend Nate. Someone we know is missing.
是我的朋友内特,他说我们的朋友失踪了
What happened?
出了什么事
Who can say? She does it all the time.
谁知道呢,她经常这样
I'm sure it's nothing.
没什么大不了
You don't sound convinced.
你在担心
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When I kicked her out of my apartment
那次把她赶出我的公寓
and told her my life would be better off without her in it.
并告诉她没有她我会过得更好
It appears she got the message. What are you going to do?
她到是依言而行,你有什么打算
Exactly what needs to be done--
顺势而为
Set some more meetings with buyers,
和买家勤开会,多沟通
Look at the latest sketches,
查看最新草图
Contact the textile mill
联系纺织厂
To see if they can move up production dates.
看看能不能提前交货
You don't have to take all this down.
你不用亲自动手记
You're not my assistant.
你可不是我的小助理
No.
是不用我做
But I do care about you,
但我关心你
Which is why I'm booking you a ticket back to New York.
所以我为你订了回纽约的机票
That's where you need to be right now.
你该回去看看
For your friend.
关心一下朋友
First class?
头等舱吗
Bulkhead by the window.
靠窗独立舱
Merci.
多谢
De rien.
不客气
Did this really happen, you and Serena?
你写的是真的吗,你和瑟琳娜竟然
On the bar of the Campbell apartment.
在坎贝尔公寓的酒吧里乱搞
Every dirty detail exactly as it occurred.
活色生香的场面句句写实
Not that.
我不是说这个
The part where you guys get it on is "Fifty shades of boring"
这场性爱让你写的乏味至极
No offense.
无意冒犯
After that, when you realized that she had a sex tape.
我是说,后来你发现她存有性爱录像
She said she erased it,
她说把录像删掉了
But did you actually see her do it?
但你亲眼看她删了吗
No. I-I don't know.
不,我不知道
I mean, she said she would. I'm sure she did.
她说会删掉,我相信她
So she might still have it.
这么说她也许没删
Are you going to answer that?
你要接电话吗
No. It's Blair again,
不,又是布莱尔打来的
And I know you might not believe this,
说出来你可能不信
But I'd rather listen to you than
我宁愿听你废话也不愿意听她
Blair and her excuses for dumping me.
乱扯甩掉我的烂借口
Dan, finally! Thank you for picking up.
丹,你可算接电话了,谢谢你
I know you've been dodging my calls all summer,
我知道你整个夏天都躲着我
But... I talked to Nate,
但我和内特谈过了
and no one knows where Serena is.
还有,瑟琳娜失踪了
I thought you two might be together, hating me.
我想你们俩也许在一起恨我
Are you with her?
你和她在一起吗
Hello, Blair.
布莱尔,你好
Georgina.
乔治娜
I should've known it was you
我早该猜到是你
From the sound of that disdainful silence.
你最爱玩这种诡异的沉默
Now I don't even want to know
我现在不想知道你为什么
why you are picking up Dan's phone,
会替丹接电话
But please put him on so I can speak to him. This is serious.
但请让我跟他说句话,这事很重要
No one has seen Serena for months.
瑟琳娜已经失踪好几个月了
Not even gossip girl has posted about her.
"八卦天后"上也没有她的消息
And what could be worse than that?
最糟也不过如此了
Always good catching up, Blair.
跟你叙叙旧总是很开心,布莱尔
Ciao. Wait! No! No!
再见,等等,别挂
Okay, change of venue.
好了,该改地儿了
What? Why? What did Blair say?
什么,为什么, 布莱尔说什么
There's a new ending for your book,
如果我们能先查到瑟琳娜的下落
If we can find Serena before anyone else does.
你的故事就会有新的结局
I don't understand what we're doing here, Chuck.
恰克,我不懂我们为什么要来这里
Neither do I.
我也不明白
But I'm trying to find out.
但我想搞清楚
This was the last project my father worked on
这是我父亲倾注心血的最后一项工程
before he
之后他就
How do I put this delicately?
让我说的婉转点
Faked died.
诈死
He said he was in Miami,
他说自己在迈阿密
But he was here in Dubai with you.
但其实他却和你在迪拜
As his translator.
我是他的翻译
And I already told you everything I know.
我已经对你知无不言,言无不尽
Look, I pored over all the records
我接手拜斯集团时
When I took over bass industries,
曾仔细查阅过所有记录
And there was nothing about a project in Dubai.
我们在迪拜并没有工程
And I know a view this breathtaking
我清楚此处的美景
would've taken up my father's time and interest.
可能会花费我父亲很多的时间跟兴趣
Once again, chuck, I wish I could help.
我再说一次,恰克,我很想帮你
When your father walked away from this, I lost out, too.
当你父亲复出之时,我也全盘皆输
I'm not sure what else I can do.
我不知道还能做什么
Maybe you can translate for me.
也许你可以给我当翻译
Do you speak unstable psychopath?
告诉我事情为什么会这么离谱
Hello, Georgina.
乔治娜,你好
To what do I owe the displeasure?
您有何贵干
From all around the world,
我们熟知的上东区主角们
Our favorite upper east siders are asking the same question.
都在追问同一个问题
But I couldn't care less.
我可毫不在意
Serena Van Der woodsen is dead.
瑟琳娜于我
At least to me.
与死人无异
Spotted at J.F.K. and Teterboro--
现场播报,在肯尼迪和泰特波罗机场
Our favorite U.E.S.Ers reterning home.
我们最爱的上东区名流们回来了
What motivated this sudden flurry of transatlantic travel?
是什么促成了这场仓促的跨洋旅行呢
Could it be a certain passport
会不会是某张
that didn't get stamped this summer?
这个夏天没有盖印过的护照呢
No, her passport's here.
没有,她的护照在家
It was in a box with her other things.
和其他一堆东西塞在盒子里
So let's focus our efforts closer to home.
我们还是在家附近下功夫吧
Thank you, officer.
谢谢你,警官
Charles.
查尔斯
You didn't have to come home...
你不必特意回来的...
But I am so glad you did.
不过我很高兴你回来了
Of course.
当然
And you're not alone.
而且你还带了伴儿
Amira Abbar. Hello.
阿米拉·艾巴尔,你好
Amira's a new friend. We met in Dubai.
阿米拉是我的新朋友,在迪拜认识的
Beautiful city.
美丽的城市
With beautiful women.
还有美丽的女士
I'm Bart Bass.
我是巴特·拜斯
Son, I trust your summer was relaxing.
儿子,我相信你的夏天一定过得很惬意
Indeed, father.
确实,父亲
Nothing like travel to clear the mind.
什么也比不上净化心灵的旅行
I found Dubai fascinating.
迪拜令人着迷
Such a forward-looking city, yet so many links to the past.
一座让人向前看的城市,也勾起很多回忆
It's true. I showed Chuck all my favorite spots.
确实,我带恰克去了所有我的最爱之处
Usually,
通常呢
Chuck can find a woman's favorite spot all by himself.
恰克能自己找出女人的"最爱之处"
Blair, you're back, and you brought a friend.
布莱尔你回来了,还带了朋友
And who's your mystery guest?
那你的神秘嘉宾又是谁
I was just introducing her. Where were we?
我正在介绍,我们说到哪了
Just leaving.
说到要走
Got a couple things to clear up at the office.
公司还有一堆事情等着处理
Yes, I'm gonna head out with you.
是的,我和你一起出去
I have one more place to check for Serena.
我还有一个地方可能会找到瑟琳娜
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Amira, I'll meet you at the hotel.
阿米拉,我回头再去宾馆找你
Uh, yes. You can drop her off on your way to my mother's.
对了,你去我母亲那可以顺便送她一程
I think there's jam on the steering wheel.
我觉得方向盘上有果酱
Consider yourself lucky if it's just jam.
只是点果酱,你够幸运了
I don't know how much time you've spent around babies...
我不知道你照顾过小孩几次...
Only yours, when you were pretending he was mine.
只有你那次,你骗我孩子是我的那次
Constant pooping, food throwing,
不定时尿裤子,呕吐
random explosions out of every orifice--
随机从身体的各个孔里爆出东西
Babies are nauseating.
小孩子太让人恶心了
Not that I don't love being a mother.
不是说我不喜欢当妈妈
Just not as much as going on secret missions with me.
只是不像对和我一起做秘密任务这么狂热
A woman shouldn't have to choose.
身为女人没得选
So wait, who-- who were you texting
等等,你刚在给谁发短信
When Philip dropped the Van off?
菲利普什么时候让瑟琳娜下的车
'Cause I think I was the last person to see Serena,
我一直以为我是最后看见瑟琳娜的人
and I have no clue where she is.
可连我都不知道她在哪
Yes, but you forget that I've known S since ninth grade.
是的,但你忘了我从9年级就认识S了
And whenever she hits a road bump in life,
每当她生活中遇到坎的时候
inevitably she reaches for a bump of a different kind.
她必然会找另外的方式发泄
And her favorite provider is...
而她最喜欢的卖家是...
Damien Dalgaard.
达米恩·达尔加德
You really think Serena's on drugs?
你真觉得瑟琳娜嗑药了
Well, hopefully, or clinically insane.
希望是,或者是神经错乱了
Either would be a great ending for your book.
任意一种都会给你的小说一个精彩结尾
What? Poughkeepsie's known for three things.
怎么了,波基普西只有三个地方最出名
I highly doubt that S is enrolled at Vassar,
我高度怀疑S能进瓦萨学院
and she's certainly not signed
显然她也不会去
for a taste testing at the culinary institute.
参加烹饪学院的入学测试
Which leaves?
还剩一个什么
Where we're headed.
我们要去的地方
The Hudson River State Mental Hospital.
哈德逊河州立精神病院
Swear to me that nothing is going on between you and Amira.
跟我保证你和阿米拉之间什么也没有
When I saw you two together,
我看见你俩一起
I thought you'd reneged on the promise we made.
以为你不打算遵守我们的约定了
Never. She's a weapon against my father.
绝不会,她是我对付父亲的武器
That's all.
仅此而已
They were involved in some off-the-record business deal.
他们曾有过些秘密交易
I brought her back to rattle him.
我带她回来,让他自乱阵脚
Oh, she was his translator?
她以前是他的翻译
Well, you've always expressed admiration
你总是对能言善辩的女人
for women who are good with tongues.
颇有好感
She's very pretty.
而且她还很漂亮
No prettier than your Jean Pierre.
不会比你的法国帅哥漂亮
As head of your public relations,
作为你公关圈的头牌
does he know how much you enjoy relations in public?
他知不知道你有多喜欢公关呢
You two seem close.
你们俩看起来很亲密
Well, he's been my constant companion
我回巴黎后
since I returned to paris.
他就是我的常伴
Focusing on work has made it easier to be away from you.
专心工作让我不再那么依赖你
If I had known it would be this difficult
如果早知道各自奋战这么难受
going our separate ways, I would never have agreed.
我当时绝对不会答应的
Well, we had to come to some kind of an agreement
我们不得不做出这样的约定
or we never would've left that hotel room in Monte Carlo.
不然我们会永远不会离开蒙特卡洛的宾馆
And...
而且...
We have much to do.
我们有很多事要做
But like I said in the casino,
不过就像我在赌场里说的
I'm all in.
我全押
My bet's on us.
我赌我们俩
Lily. What are you doing here?
莉莉,你来这干嘛
I thought you and Bart were circling the globe
我以为你和巴特正在八十英尺游艇上
in an 80-foot yacht.
环游世界呢
Well, the yacht was 110 feet,
那游艇是110英尺的
and most people who've actually been on one call it a boat.
而且大多数坐过它都人都叫它船
I assume
我想
you didn't come all the way to Brooklyn to tell me that.
你老远来布鲁克林不是为了告诉我这个吧
No. I didn't come here to tell you anything.
不,我不是来告诉你什么事的
I came here to ask. Have you seen Serena?
而是来问你的,你见过瑟琳娜吗
She's missing, and I thought she might've sought out Dan.
她不见了,我想她也许来找过丹
Well, Dan's in Italy,
丹在意大利
and I haven't seen or heard from Serena.
我也没有听到过有关瑟琳娜的消息
Oh, really? Is that why her sweater's here?
真的,那为什么她的毛衣在这
Rufus, you have reached an all-time low.
鲁弗斯,你真是空前的没水准
I mean, first, you let her hide here and then you lie to me,
首先,你让她躲在这然后又跟我说谎
right to my face.
还当着我的面
That's not Serena's sweater.
这不是瑟琳娜的毛衣
It's mine.
是我的
What is going on here?
这又是演哪出
Ivy's been staying here.
艾薇住在这
Here? With you?
这里,和你
Lily, could I get you a glass of water?
莉莉,要我给你倒杯水吗
You don't look well.
你看起来不太好
I assure you I am quite all right.
我跟你保证我非常好
Unlike you.
不像你
There's nothing wrong with Rufus. He saved me.
鲁弗斯没做错什么,他救了我
After I tore up your check you wrote me, I had nothing.
在我撕掉你给我的支票后,我一无所有
I was on the verge of doing something desperate,
当我在绝望的边缘时
and Rufus opened his home to me, gave me a second chance.
幸好鲁弗斯收留了我,给我第二次机会
I don't know why it matters to you,
我不知道你有什么好在意的
but she's sleeping in Dan's room.
而且她住在丹的房间里
It doesn't matter to me.
我没有在意
None of it does.
我不在意任何事
My daughter is missing. God knows what happened to her.
我女儿不见了,天知道她怎么了
And I don't know why she would ever think of coming here.
我也不知道她怎么会想来这
This is all clothes and toiletries.
这全都是衣服跟化妆品
We're never gonna discover Serena's secrets in her loofah.
我们能从她的丝瓜棉中发现得了什么
She never kept a day planner,
她又不记日程安排
maybe an address book that might have some names in it?
也没有地址册什么的
Serena's life is on her cell phone,
瑟琳娜的所有东西都在手机上
and it seems to be the only thing she has with her.
而且那大概是她仅有的随身物品
Still nothing from Gossip Girl?
八卦天后上还是没有消息吗
I checked.
我看过了
Her last post on Serena was in the spring,
瑟琳娜的最新消息是在春季
the day she moved out.
她搬出去那天的事
Well, yeah, just because she hasn't written about Serena
她只不过没有发布瑟琳娜的消息
doesn't mean she doesn't know anything about her.
不代表她不知道啊
You do have a personal correspondence with our poison pen pal.
你不是跟绯闻女孩有私人联系吗
Yeah. Well, when I heard from Lily,
是的,当我听莉莉说这事时
it was the first thing I tried.
我就试着联系她了
Gossip girl didn't give me anything.
但她什么也没说
Nate, you have to convince her.
内特,你得说服她
Haven't you ever seen a Hitchcock movie
你没过希区柯克的电影,恐怖悬疑电影
or watched "Dateline"?
或是早间新闻吗
There's only so many ways this goes--
失踪有很多可能
kidnap/ransom, torture/murder, or brainwash/cult.
绑架要赎金,虐待杀人,洗脑邪教
Okay, Blair, we get it.
好了,布莱尔,我们知道了
No, you don't.
不,你们不知道
We both know
我们都知道
that Serena is quite capable of hurting herself.
瑟琳娜完全有能力伤害自己
But...

this time, I'm afraid I hurt her, too.
但这次我怕我也伤了她
There is one more thing I can try.
还有一件事能试试
Anything, please.
什么事都可以,麻烦了
If you have a card, now's the time to play it.
如果你还有底牌,现在就亮出来吧
It's okay.

We'll find her.
我们会找到她的
Looks like N. Is about to save the day.
貌似内先生要拯救世界了
But we'll see if he can still save his friend.
但他仍能拯救朋友嚒,拭目以待吧
And that way, we could take advantage
这样的话,我们就能
Of the natural light.
利用自然光
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Earth to Rufus.
地球呼叫鲁弗斯
Have you heard one thing I've said?
你有在听我说话吗
Oh, yeah. Sorry.
啊,抱歉
Um, "Earth to rufus."
"地球呼叫鲁弗斯"
That's a really cool name for a solo record, by the way.
用这个做个人专辑名字就挺好的
Admit it.
你就承认吧
Lily's visit upset you,
莉莉的到访让你很沮丧
Not just because something could've happened to Serena,
不仅仅是怕瑟琳娜出事
but because Lily would think
你担心莉莉会觉得
there was something going on between us.
我跟你之间有什么
All you've done is been a good person.
你做了一个好人会做的一切
What I've done is
我只不过
dragged you from one potential art gallery to another.
拉着你一个又一个艺廊的跑
I mean, if you have to see one more polished concrete floor...
如果你想见到更精致的水泥地...
It was fun.
我乐在其中
And it was worth it, finding this place.
而且如果能找到理想地点,那这就很值
Look, I'll call the agent,
我会打电话给中介
and I'll tell him you'll take it,
告诉他你定下来了
and I'll go pick up the keys.
之后去拿钥匙
I can't let you do all that.
我不能什么都让你干啊
You can and you will,
你可以,你也会
because you're gonna be too busy helping Lily.
因为接下来你要忙着帮莉莉
Well, I guess I was Serena's dad longer than anyone else.
我当瑟琳娜老爸的时间比较长
Which is why you should go.
所以你更得去了
Thanks, Ivy.
谢谢,艾薇
And, um...
还有...
If there are any problems with that realtor...
如果跟房产中介有什么问题的话
There won't be. I've got this.
不会的,我能解决
Trust me.
相信我
Hi. You've reached Lola. Leave a message.
你好,我是洛拉,请留个信息
Lola, hi. It's Ivy.
洛拉,我是艾薇
So congrats on booking a TV series.
恭喜你拿到电视剧戏约
NBC, huh?
NBC电视台,是吧
It's very impressive.
很棒哦
Well, whatever acting you have going on over there
不管你那儿的表演进展如何
has nothing on my performance.
我的演出相安无事
Rufus Humphrey-- he's easy on the eyes
鲁弗斯·汉弗瑞,他还蛮帅的
and even easier to manipulate.
而且很好控制
Call me.
打电话给我
All right, so we're not too far
好吧,我们离绯闻女孩
from where Gossip Girl said she is.
告知的地点不远了
What makes you so sure
你凭什么这么确定
we're not being led on a wild goose chase, Nathaniel?
我们不是被耍了啊,内特
I mean, Gossip Girl is only slightly less trustworthy
绯闻女孩还比不上
than, say, Georgina Sparks or...
像乔治娜·斯巴克或是
Me.
是我这样的人可信
You know, you could at least pretend you're relieved
瑟琳娜没进啥医院
that Serena wasn't institutionalized.
你至少能假装舒了口气啊
Any disappointment you're sensing is not because
你觉得我失望了
the mental hospital was a dead end.
但不是因为没在精神病院找到
It stems from the fact that you and I missed out
这是由于我们错过了
on a real opportunity.
一次真正的机会
Empty hospital bed,
医院的空床
4-point restraints, soundproof rubber walls--
四面防护,防声橡胶墙
No, no, no, no, no. You stop right there
不,等一下
before I start chugging this premium unleaded.
我还没把这无铅汽油加进去
I paid a serious price for Serena's location.
我为了找她,付出了不少的代价
I was gonna break a major story.
我要揭露一个重大故事
I had surveillance video
我有监控录像
that could've led me to the identity of Gossip girl.
能帮我们找到绯闻女孩
Unmasking Gossip girl? That's a major media coup.
揭露绯闻女孩,这会带来很大的媒体效应
I-I can't imagine a better way to relaunch "The Spectator."
这也是让观察者重入市场的最好办法
Yeah, well, you're gonna have to.
你们一定得这样做
I traded the whole story to find out where Serena is.
我用这个来交换她的下落
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's noble and selfless.
这是很高尚无私
Of course you don't.
你当然不懂
You put your whole venture at risk.
你让自己整个企业陷入险境
Hey, if it helps Serena, it's worth it.
如果能帮到瑟琳娜,那就值得了
Come on, Humphrey.
来吧,汉弗瑞
I can go undercover as a patient.
我能装成病人进去
You could be my orderly.
你可以当我的护理员
Something about mental hospitals really just...
精神病院什么的实在让我觉得...
gets me going.
很爽
Yeah, it's because you're insane.
因为你本来就是疯子
I say we turn around right now to go home
我建议我们掉头回家
and pretend none of this ever happened.
假装这事从没发生过
Start the car now, Dan.
丹,马上开车
We have to see what this odyssey can do in an open road.
到底好到什么程度
And I'd say 40, 45 max.
也就能开到40码, 45码最多
Why? What's the sudden rush?
干嘛,突然急什么
That limo is Chuck's. I memorized the license plate.
刚那辆豪华轿车是恰克的,我记得牌照
I knew he and Blair knew where Serena was.
我肯定他跟布莱尔知道瑟琳娜在哪
Damien was right all along.
达米恩还真没猜错
We have to get there before they do.
我们得赶在他们之前到
Serena recouping in rehab is much less interesting
瑟琳娜在戒毒所戒毒
than a full-on slut spiral.
比疯狂无标准滥交还没劲
That's a heartwarming tale,
这还真是个温暖的故事
but why--why would you just assume
但你为什么就肯定
that Chuck is with Blair anyway?
恰克就跟布莱尔一起呢
No, hey!
停下
Georgina, wait a second. Wait a second. You gotta hold up.
乔治娜,等一下,等等,你停下
What are you doing?
你这是要干什么
Get in! Open the--stop the car.
上车,打开,停车
So the place we're going to
我们要去的地方
doesn't look like it's on an actual road.
看起来路况不好啊
So she's literally off the map.
所以她才不好找
Well, whatever backwoods town we're headed to,
不论我们去哪个偏僻小镇
it can't be good.
都好不到哪里去
Serena is not country strong.
瑟琳娜又没乡村情结
Yeah, well, we're gonna have to be for her.
我们还是得去找到她
Can you turn right here, please?
右转,谢谢
We need to go west.
我们得向西边开
What the hell's going on?
怎么开车的
What are we doing?
我们这是在干什么
Sabotage.
搞破坏
Georgina Sparks.
乔治娜·斯巴克斯
With Humphrey in tow.
还是和汉弗瑞在一起
Hey, guys. Nice day for a drive, huh?
各位,兜风的好天气啊
Don't talk to them. Let's go now.
别搭理他们,我们现在就走
W-where are you going and what are you doing with her?
你要去哪,干嘛跟她一块儿
Probably the same thing you're doing with him.
大概就跟你们俩一起的原因一样
Saving Serena?
拯救瑟琳娜吗
No. Finding Serena.
不,是找到瑟琳娜
And since you're going to be following us,
你们要是跟着我们俩
I'm going to have you to follow my lead as well.
可得听从我的指挥
Which means what, exactly?
这话到底什么意思
Do nothing. Whatever Serena is doing,
袖手旁观,不论瑟琳娜做了什么
we can't get involved.
我们不要介入其中
We're there to observe and record,
我们去那是观察跟记录的
like a documentary.
就像记录影片
This isn't a reality show, Sparks.
这可不是真人秀,斯巴克斯
This is reality, a concept I know you're a little fuzzy on.
这是现实,虽然我知道你不太懂现实这概念
So whatever filth-filled, paint-huffing meth den
不论我们找到瑟琳娜置身于
we find Serena cracked out in,
怎样污秽阴暗,充斥着甲安菲的屋子里
we don't judge.
我们不予评论
We're still her friends no matter what.
无论如何,我们仍是她的朋友
We're her family.
我们是一家人
Oh, aren't you just the kindest, nicest
难不成你们是这世界上仅剩
little trust fund babies in the whole world?
心地最好,有着信任危机的朋友吗
But when it comes to what Serena's capable of,
但一提到瑟琳娜的所作所为
I think you'll find it's nothing like what you imagined.
你们就会发现想象和现实还是有差距的
I can't argue with you there.
那倒是
I would just like to point out that most serial killers
我只想指出大部分连环杀手
are high-functioning members of society who lead a double life.
都是过着高强度生活的双面社会人士
She could be trapped in the basement
她可能被困在地下室
or buried in the backyard.
或者被埋在后花园
Good idea, Georgina.
想法不错,乔治娜
Why don't you grab a shovel and start digging?
那你何不拿把铲子去挖挖看呢
There's--there's gotta be an explanation for all this.
这肯定是有原因的
Can I help you?
能为你们效劳吗
I believe you can. We're looking for our friend Serena.
你能的,我们找一位朋友,名叫瑟琳娜
Blonde. Lags for days.
金发女郎,在这儿待了一阵了
Effortless charisma
有着与生俱来的超凡魅力
that only someone far less secure
只有比我还没安全感的人
than I am would find threatening.
才会觉得她是个威胁
And I'm the weird one?
这么说我是个怪胎咯
I believe you mean Sabrina?
你们是找塞布丽娜吗
I think someone's about to toss her cookies.
我想有人要失望啦
And the only thing more disturbing
看到她快乐健康
than finding her on drugs or in a psychward
比找到她在嗑药或是在病房里
is seeing her happy and healthy.
更让人受挫
Who wants that?
谁想看到这样呢
What the hell are you doing here?
你们来这儿到底想干嘛
Uh, looking for you.
找你啊
To observe and record.
观察记录
No. We're here to help you.
不,我们来这儿帮你的
And get you home.
然后接你回家
And, uh, I don't even know what I'm doing here.
我甚至不知道我来干嘛
Can't you see there's a party going on
你们没看到这儿要开派对了吗
and you're not invited?
而且你们并未受邀
Crashing parties is one of our favorite pastimes.
搅黄派对可是我们最爱的消遣之一
Especially when it involves infiltrating
尤其当这又是
a sophisticated yet deadly cult.
一场精致又致命的仪式
Now which one is the charismatic leader?
现在谁才是有超凡魅力的领导者呢
Please leave before it's too late.
请趁早离开吧
Sabrina! Sabrina.
塞布丽娜,塞布丽娜
Too late.
为时已晚
Sabrina, you didn't tell me you invited friends.
塞布丽娜,你都没告诉我你邀请了朋友
That is so Sabrina.
这还真是塞布丽娜的作风啊
Oh, she loves surprises.
她喜欢惊喜
She has so many surprises, you could write a book about 'em.
她的惊喜数不枚举,都可以出本书了
Where to end that book is the challenge.
这书什么时候能收尾是个大挑战
I hope you don't mind us dropping by.
希望你不介意我们的突然造访
Steven. Nice to meet you.
我是史蒂文,很高兴见到你们
And of course not.
当然不介意
The more, the merrier on this special day.
今天种这特别的日子,人越多更开心
Please, stay and be a part of it.
请留下参加派对
Oh, yes, Steven. I think we will.
史蒂文,一定,我想我们会留下
Why don't we get my friends some drinks then?
我们给我朋友拿点喝的吧
Okay.
好的
I know I'm not exactly a welcome houseguest these days,
这段日子我是个不招待见的人
but we shouldn't let our recent history overshadow our past.
但不能让之前的事抹灭了我们的过去
Thanks. I appreciate it.
谢谢,我很感激
How could I have thought it was okay to go all summer
我怎么会觉得整个夏天不和女儿说话
without actually talking to my own daughter?
不算什么呢
Whatever this is, Lil, isn't your fault.
不管怎样,莉莉,不是你的错
And why should I believe that?
为什么呢
Because that's what you told me when Jenny ran away,
因为珍妮离家时,你是这么跟我说的
and she was much younger and crazier,
她当时岁数更小,行事更疯狂
with much heavier eye makeup than Serena.
眼妆还比瑟琳娜化得浓多了
We raised good girls.
我们都教出了很棒的女儿
Unpredictable, sure.
出乎意料的棒
Try reckless, defiant.
不如说鲁莽,挑衅的女儿
Spirited,
同时也青春无限
independent.
独立自主
Not unlike their parents at that age.
就像他们父母的年轻时候
Oh, god. Who can remember back that far?
天哪,谁能记得那么久的事
I can, and seeing the way her mom turned out,
我记得,看到她妈妈的样子
I have every confidence that Serena will be okay.
我相信瑟琳娜会没事的
Well, look, I'm sorry about earlier.
之前的事我很抱歉
I shouldn't have stormed out like that. I had no right.
我不该那样冲进来的,我没这权利
I should've known you wouldn't be attracted to someone
我早该知道你不会被那种人吸引
Like... you know...
像是...
Ivy.
艾薇
So sorry to interrupt, but, um,
很抱歉打断你们,可是
I just came from the gallery,
我刚从美术馆回来
and, uh, look.
你瞧
We got it.
我们成功了
I was just--I was so excited. I couldn't wait!
我太...太激动了,真是迫不及待
It's what we dreamed about all summer.
这是我们整个夏天心心念念的呀
Well played, Rufus.
演得真棒,鲁弗斯
You butter me up, remind me how great you can be,
你讨好我,让我回想起你的好
only to have your little tramp show up here
要不是你收留的小流浪汉出现
and throw whatever this is in my face.
说了这一通话,我还真信了
Lily, hold on.
莉莉,别这样
Is it any wonder our children are still so immature
有这样的父母做榜样,孩子们仍不成熟
with such role models for parents?
也不足为奇吧
Don't say anything you're gonna regret.
别说会让你自己后悔的话
I have no regrets, Rufus,
我没什么可后悔,鲁弗斯
only that I let you in my home today.
除了今天让你来我家
I'm already leaving.
我现在就走
You know, I know you're really worried about Serena,
我知道你真的很担心瑟琳娜
but you should try to relax your face.
可你也该放松一下脸部
You're getting some very pronounced frown lines.
你的眉头纹有点重了
Bye.
再见
This is so much worse than we thought.
这可比我们想象的还糟
Because you're here? I agree.
因为你的出现,我同意
What makes you say that? It's a nice house.
为何这么说,这房子挺漂亮啊
He seems like a nice guy.
他看起来也是个好人
Look at this.
你们看
Trellis, chairs, pastor. This is a wedding.
花架,椅子,牧师,这是婚礼
And Serena was wearing a white dress!
而且瑟琳娜还身穿白裙
Either she's the bride, or she's just really tacky.
她要不是新娘的话,那也太没礼貌了
I told you. She's obviously had a psychotic break.
我早料到,她显然是药磕过头了
Serena's taken too many happy pills,
瑟琳娜服了太多镇定片
and now she think she's Sabrina from Dan's book.
现在以为自己是丹笔下的塞布丽娜
That actually sounds vaguely plausible.
这听起来倒是挺有道理的
Or today's the day of the cult sacrifice,
再不然今天是某个祭献日
and since I don't see any volcanoes in the area,
这附近不见火山
I wonder if they're burning her at the stake.
我猜他们会把她绑在火柱上烧死
And then you lost me.
我被你弄迷糊了
Whatever is going on, we can't let her marry this guy.
无论如何,我们不能让她嫁给这家伙
Time for a plan.
该计划一下了
Okay, well, Lily was really worried this morning,
好的,莉莉今早很担心
so I should at least call her
所以我该先给她回个电话
and let her know we found Serena.
告诉她我们找到瑟琳娜了
And I can reach out to the Ostroff Center,
我去联系奥斯托弗康复中心
have them ready Serena's old bed just in case.
让他们先预备好瑟琳娜的床位
And Humphrey and I will try to get her alone.
我和汉弗瑞先把她单独留下
We're the closest to her,
我们同她最亲密
the best chance of breaking through.
这是个突破的好契机
Aren't you forgetting someone?
你是不是忘了一个人
Trying to.
我倒想
Fear not. I've seduced a man of the cloth before.
别害怕,我曾经引诱过衣冠堂堂的男人
I can do it again.
我还能再演一出
This wedding cannot happen.
阻止这场婚礼
Blair, why don't you go find Serena on your own?
布莱尔,你为何不单独去找瑟琳娜呢
You know, I'm really not up for a super secret mission,
我真不适合参与这种超级机密任务
especially with you.
尤其是和你搭档
I'm not even here to help.
我来这儿也不打算帮什么忙
Georgina just dragged me along so I could, you know,
乔治娜把我拖到这儿好让我
Oh. Okay.
好吧
What is wrong with you?
你这是怎么了
Uh, aside from the fact that my face now hurts?
除了我的脸现在有点疼吗
You know what, Blair? You chose Chuck.
话说,布莱尔,你选择了恰克
I don't owe you an explanation. Good luck.
我没什么好说的,祝你好运
In here, Chuck.
我在这,恰克
Wrong Bass, my dear.
此拜斯非彼拜斯,亲爱的
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
I came here to ask you the same question.
我还想问你呢
So is Chuck using you,
所以是恰克利用你呢
or are you using him?
还是你在利用恰克
What goes on between Chuck and me is none of your business.
我和恰克的事与你无关
You better hope your relationship
你最好别把你们的关系
has nothing to do with business,
与生意搅在一起
Because so help me,
因为我敢断言
if you've told him anything about mine.
若你告诉他任何我的秘密
I haven't.
我没有
Yet.
还没有
But that could always change.
但我的心意随时会变
Chuck is very persuasive.
恰克总能说服我
Takes after his father in more ways than one.
他在好多方面都像极了他的父亲
What do you want to leave town with your mouth shut?
怎样才能让你闭嘴离开纽约
You think you can just buy my silence?
你以为花钱就能让我缄口沉默
I can buy anything.
我什么都买得到
It's one of the chief perks of being really rich.
这就是当顶级富豪的好处之一
$10 million.
一千万美金
Everything okay?
一切都还好吗
You seem a little nervous.
你看起来有点紧张
Oh. Yeah, no. It's just a lot of pressure,
没事,就是压力有点大
and I want everything to be perfect. So...
我希望一切都很完美,所以...
But when do I get to see you alone?
但是,何时才能单独和你相处呢
That's all I care about.
我只关心这个
Not soon enough.
没那么快
Although, I, uh, imagine
不过我想或许
you wanna spend some time with your friends.
你想和朋友们叙叙旧
So are they from Vassar
他们是瓦莎学院的同学
or did you, uh, grow up with them in Wisconsin?
还是和你在威斯康辛的发小
Uh, Wisconsin.
威斯康辛的朋友
And I'm--I'm so sorry I didn't tell you that I invited them.
我很抱歉没告诉你还邀请了他们
It just must've slipped my mind with all this going on.
估计是事情太多我就忘了
No, it's okay. It's okay. I'll see you out there.
没事,没事,我们一会儿见
Okay.
好的
Wisconsin?
威斯康辛
Seriously?
开什么玩笑
Do you even know where that is on a map?
你知道它在地图上的位置吗
What I do know is,
据我所知
you told me you never wanna see me again,
你们说过再也不想见到我了
and then you show up here, today of all days,
可就在今天,我终于和在意的人
when I'm finally happy with someone I actually care about?
欢聚一堂之时,你们又悉数现身了
Cares about you
他关心的人是你还是
or Sabrina from Madison who goes to Vassar?
在瓦莎读过书的麦迪逊姑娘塞布丽娜呢
Georgina's right. You really are delusional.
乔治娜没说错,你确实有点妄想症
I'm not gonna let you ruin this.
我不会让你毁了这婚礼
Serena, I have no intention of ruining your big day.
瑟琳娜,我没想过要毁了你的大日子
I hope you do marry this guy. Frankly, it would be
我真心希望你嫁给他,老实说
the kind of desperate, attention-seeking stunt
这种近乎绝望,哗众取宠的举动
that would prove you're every bit as shallow and sad
会恰恰印证了你就是我书里那个
as the character in my book, so--
浅薄又可悲的角色,所以...
Okay, I deserved that one.
好吧,我活该
Wait.
等等
Wait, marry him?
等等,嫁给他
How'd it go?
怎么样
Humphrey and I split up.
汉弗瑞和我分头行动
I didn't find Serena, so hopefully he did. You?
我没找到她,希望他找着了,你呢
The Ostroff center's on alert,
已经通知了奥斯特罗夫康复中心
though apparently now it's called the Pedowitz Institute.
只不过他们现在改名叫佩德威兹研究院
Great news. You'll never guess what I found.
好消息,你永远猜不到我找到了谁
Looks like Nate Archibald to me.
我猜是内特·阿齐布尔德
After I talked to Lily,
我跟莉莉谈过后
I found her rooting around Serena's bathroom.
才发现她躲在瑟琳娜的浴室里
Not rooting. Snooping. And all for a good reason.
不是躲只是探听,并且理由很充分
The only thing you were supposed to be doing
你唯一应该做的事
was getting between that man and his cloth.
就是介于那个男人和他的神父中间
He's protestant. I do my best work with Catholics.
他是新教徒,我与天主教徒合作得很好
Thank god I'm an atheist.
幸好我是无神论者
Great. Now this wedding is gonna happen unless we find Serena,
好极了,我们要在婚礼前找到瑟琳娜
which requires us finding Dan.
首先需要找到丹
Well, that might be easier than you think.
这比你想象的容易多了
Could I have everyone's attention, please?
大伙儿允许我讲几句话
Sabrina, would you-- would you join me?
塞布丽娜,能来我这一下吗
Tell them, please. Of course.
帮我跟他们解释,好的
Okay, so Serena explained everything
好吧,瑟琳娜都解释了
Explained what?
解释什么
That's she's never been happy in her whole life
她从来没有像现在这样快乐
and she found true love for the very first time?
还有她平生第一次找到真爱
Please.
算了吧
...in life, which is why I'm--I'm so glad
生命中,因此我非常高兴
that you all could be here for this special moment.
大家汇聚于此,见证这一神圣时刻
And to have the love of my life by my side.
而我身边能有这样一位挚爱的陪伴
So let's, uh, let's all raise a glass--
那么,让我们举起手中的酒杯
No! No!
不,不
We will raise nothing!
我们不会庆祝任何事情
You cannot marry her.
你不能娶她
You don't even know her!
你甚至都不了解她
Blair, please.
布莱尔,别这样
Her name isn't Sabrina either.
她的名字也不叫塞布丽娜
It is Serena. Serena Van der Woodsen!
她叫瑟琳娜,瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森
And that's not all.
而且还不止这些
What are you doing? I've got this.
你在干什么,我会处理这件事
Public humiliation's really more my forte.
公众面前的羞辱是我的专长
Sabrina Serena has a history of mental imbalance,
塞布丽娜,瑟琳娜有精神失常的毛病
Drug use, and promiscuity.
吸毒以及滥交
That's right. She's got a rap sheet and a snuff film.
是的,她有很多不良记录还录制虐杀视频
Yeah, and we have contacted a psychiatric care center
但我们已经与精神病中心取得联系
who has agreed to take her into custody.
同意将她收留救治
Kill me now.
杀了我吧
Hey! What are you doing down there?!
你们在那里干什么呢
Wait. Who are the two angry guys in matching hats?
等下,那两个戴情侣帽的家伙是谁
They're the grooms. That's what I was trying to say.
他们是新郎夫妇,那正是我想说的
This is not Serena's wedding.
这不是瑟琳娜的婚礼
Will someone tell me what's going on here?
有人能告诉我到底发生了什么吗
Why are the maid of honor's friends
为什么伴郎的朋友
ruining David and David's wedding?
会破坏大卫和大卫的婚礼
I know I have some explaining to do.
我知道我该做些解释
But can we talk, just the two of us, please?
但我们能谈谈吗,就我们两个,好吗
No. No one goes anywhere.
不行,任何人都不准走
No more lies. I have proof that you're on drugs.
不要再说谎了,我有证据表明你在嗑药
I found these in your bathroom.
我在你的浴室发现了这些东西
Yeah, those are vitamins.
是的,那些是维他命
Okay. Like we're supposed to believe that.
你以为我们能相信你的话
Steven makes them. He has a holistic health company.
那是史蒂文制造的,他有一整家医药公司
Wait. You're Steven Spence.
等等,你是史蒂文·思朋斯
I saw you speak at the T.E.D. Conference last year.
我去年在T.E.D.大会上听过你的演说,T.E.D (指Technology, Entertainment, Design,即技术,娱乐,设计)
I told you I was fine.
我告诉过你们我很好
Actually, no, you didn't.
事实上,你没有
Yeah. Dan is right.
是的,丹是对的
You fell off the face of the earth without a word.
你就好像从人间蒸发一样
But isn't that what you wanted? You kicked me out of your house.
那不正是你想要的吗,你把我赶出了公寓
You said you have no reason to ever speak to me again.
你说再也不会跟我说话
And, what, you two were too busy doing whatever it is you do
你们两个忙得都没空
to even send a text?
给我发条短信吗
I spent the summer in the middle east,
我整个夏天都待在中东
dealing with something relating to my father. It's serious.
处理与我父亲有关的事情,很重要
Well, and so am I about turning my life around.
我也是啊,想要转变生活方式
Wait a second. Blair, you two spent the summer apart?
等下,布莱尔,你们两个夏天没在一起
I started my summer on a train,
我暑期一开始就上了火车
being revived by paramedics.
之后被医护人员救醒
mouth-to-mouth on public transportation?
在公共交通上当众做人工呼吸
Yeah, I'd say that's rock bottom.
我不得不说这真是糟透了
Yeah, I would, too,
是的,我也这么觉得
which is why I wanted
所以我才会想在
to start fresh without any of you.
没有你们的情况下重新开始生活
As for why I pretended to be someone else,
所以我了用假名字
well, I-I think that explains itself.
好吧,这不言自明了吧
Serena!
瑟琳娜
I don't believe you.
我真不敢相信你
Well, I'm not gonna let her just charge off without
我不会让她把所有责任归于
No, not Serena. You. That you chose Chuck,
不,不是瑟琳娜,是你,你选择了恰克
that I don't like,but I
我是不喜欢这样,但我
Dan, please don't do this.
丹,别这样
But then I find out that you're not even with him.
但我发现你根本没跟他在一起
I am with him,
我是跟他在一起
or at least I will be.
或者说我终究会和他在一起
We made a pact.
我们之间有个约定
We have things we need to do on our own.
我们各自有需要做的事
But when we are both in that next place,
但当我们同时进入下一阶段
We will be together for good. End of story.
我们就会永远在一起,故事到此结束
So I didn't lose you to Chuck.
那我不是因为现在的恰克而失去你
I lost you to the idea of Chuck,
而是你臆想中的恰克
at some point in the hopefully not-to-distant future, maybe?
某种意义上来说也许是不远将来的那个恰克
Well, when you put it that way...
是的,如果你偏要那么说
You know, you had someone who loved you unconditionally,
你要知道有个人愿意无条件地爱你
treated you right, and wanted to be with you every day,
好好待你,想每天与你在一起
and then you threw that all away
而你偏偏不要
to let Chuck Bass decide when he's ready for you?
而是让恰克·拜斯决定什么时候适合在一起
You think you two have an epic love,
你以为你俩会有一个史诗般的爱情
but all you have are excuses.
但那一切只是借口
I have to go find Serena.
我得去找瑟琳娜了
I'm sorry I came to Lily's.
很抱歉去莉莉家找你
I never meant to cause any problems.
我并不想引起任何误会
Lily thinks what she wants.
那正是莉莉想要的
It's always the worst, especially about me.
总是最坏的结果,尤其是对我
Well, she's wrong.
那么,我想她错了
I probably shouldn't be saying this,
我也许不该说这些
but...

I'm glad you got away from her.
我很高兴你能摆脱她
She doesn't appreciate you.
她根本就不珍惜你
Never did.
从来没有
You know, if you have such a poor opinion of Lily,
如果你这么不喜欢莉莉的为人
then...
那么
Why was it so important for you to get close to her?
为什么你这么想要接近她呢
I realize now
我现在才意识到
she's not the one I wanna be close to.
她是我最不想要接近的人
You're the good one, and you care about other people.
你是个好人,你关心他人
And I think that's why she's so threatened by me.
所以她才会有危机感
I see the real you,
我更了解你
and I don't think she deserves you.
我认为她配不上你
That's an interesting theory.
这理论真有意思
I think it's more than that.
我想的不止这些
Ivy...
艾薇
It's okay.
没关系
I'm not a kid.
我不是小孩子了
You're not married.
你也没有结婚
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这
You didn't think I was leaving without you?
你以为我会离你而去吗
Or... without saying I'm sorry.
或者,连句抱歉都没说就走了吗
Because I am, Serena.
因为我真的很抱歉,瑟琳娜
Thinking that I really lost you
我以为会真的失去你
made me regret every horrible thing I've ever said to you.
这让我对以前的糟糕言行,后悔不已
Well, that's a lot of regret.
你到很诚心诚意
However complicated our friendship got,
不管我们的友谊变得多纠结
I shouldn't have let it go.
我都不能就此放手
I shouldn't have let you go.
我不能放开你
"B.F.F." Means "Best friend forever," Right?
"B.F.F."就意味着永远都是好朋友,对吗
Well, maybe it's time to admit that...
也许是时候该承认
We're stuck with each other.
我们注定在一起
I appreciate the kind words,
很感谢你说了这么多动听的话
And--and I know that they're hard coming from you,
我知道能让你说出这些话很不容易
But I don't want to be stuck with you.
但是我不想再和你注定下去了
I want a fresh start
我想要重新开始
With Steven.
和史蒂文在一起
Fine.
好吧
If that's how you want it, stay here.
如果这就是你想要的,留下来吧
You can have Poughkeepsie.
你就待在波基普西城
Hell, you can even have Schenectady,
这算什么,你甚至可以待在斯克内克塔迪城
But I get Manhattan.
但是我坐拥曼哈顿
Have a nice life.
祝你生活美满
Poor B.
可怜的B
Looks like she just got dumped by the love of her life,
看来她刚刚被挚爱抛弃了呢
And we're not talking Chuck or Dan.
这位挚爱可不是指恰克或是丹
The two of us alone in your limo?
咱们俩独自坐在你的豪华轿车里
You're really tempting fate. You know that?
你是在冒险,你知道这点吗
Unless that's your intention, of course.
当然,除非这是你的目的
We're both back in New York, doing what we need to do.
我们一起返回纽约,去做我们需要做的事情
Maybe our pact is just an excuse
也许我们的合约只是个
for us not to be together.
我们不会复合的一个借口
Blair, I love you with all my heart,
布莱尔,我全心全意地爱着你
And that is the reason
这就是我们不能
we cannot take the chance of messing this up.
冒险将此事办砸的原因
Sure. Because what would your father think if you failed?
当然,因为如果你失败了,你父亲会怎么想
That I distracted you.
是我让你分心
That... you sacrificed your empire for me.
你是为了我放弃了你的帝国大厦
Blair, you are a distraction,
布莱尔,你的确让我分心
because when we're together you're all I think about.
因为我们在一起时,我满脑子想的都是你
And I would give up my empire for you.
而且我愿意为了你放弃我的帝国大厦
I would give up everything for you.
我会为了你放弃一切
After a couple nights in Monte Carlo,
经过在蒙特卡洛的几夜之后
I lost track of all time.
我忘记了所有时间
We were exhausted and starving.
我们精疲力尽,饥肠辘辘
I think I had an actual fever.
我觉得我真的发烧了
But that's not why we need to do this,
但那不是我们需要这么做的原因
and neither to prove a point to my father.
也不是要向我父亲证明什么
Then what?
那是什么
In the past, I blamed my mistakes on you,
过去,我谴责自己对你犯下的错误
and Bart was right on that count.
巴特在这一点上是正确的
It's the boy who blames the girl, not the man,
男孩可以指责女孩,而男人不该这么做
and that's what I want to be with you.
因为这样,我想和你在一起
It won't be much longer, I promise.
不会耽搁太久了,我保证
Arthur, pull over.
亚瑟,靠边停车
Wait. What are you doing? This is your limo.
等等,你在干什么,这是你的豪华轿车
I need to walk it off.
我需要走一走
Hey, Sage.
你好,塞吉
Hi. Sorry for dropping in after hours,
你好,抱歉下班后还过来
but I was walking by and I saw that your office light was on.
但我刚好路过这里,看见你办公室的灯还亮着
Ah. No, you, uh, you just--you thought of more questions, huh?
不,你,你心里有很多疑问吗
Only one.
只有一个
Would you like to have a drink with me?
你愿意和我喝杯酒吗
Yeah. I could use a drink, actually.
好啊,我正想喝一杯呢
Bad news on your big story?
你的故事碰到糟糕的事情了吗
Real bad.
非常糟糕
What's old is new again.
旧物如新
I may not have much time left, but some things are forever.
我也许没有太多时间留下来了,但有些事情是永恒的
Since you know who I am,
既然你知道我是谁了
I thought it was time that you see where I'm from.
我想是时候该让你看看我住的地方
That explains why you didn't want to
所以你不想回到城里
come back to the city instead of my place.
却住在我那里
I'm just on the other side of the park.
我刚才就在对面的公园里
You know , all that time away,
自始至终
I didn't realize how much I missed it.
我都没意识到我有多想念这里
But now that I'm back and I'm with you,
但是现在我回来了,还和你在一起
New York has never seemed more perfect.
纽约看起来也是史无前例的完美
The promise of love...
爱的承诺
No one can ruin this, no matter how hard they're gonna try.
没人能毁掉这些,不管他们有多努力地尝试
The threat of war...
战争的威胁
And the fall of the mighty.
还有权势的陨落
Amira.
阿米拉
It's late. I thought you would be in your own suite.
很晚了,我想你该呆在自己的套房里
Your father gave it to me to keep quiet.
你的父亲给了我这些钱,让我闭嘴
About what?
关于什么事
For that amount of money, you must know a hell of a secret.
给你这么多钱,那秘密一定惊天动地
I swear I don't know what it is,
我发誓我不知道是什么事情
but I wanted to stick around to find out.
但我想和你一起找出真相
That was a waste of time.
真是浪费时间
All that driving and wedding crashing and public humiliation,
一直开车,在婚礼上的争吵,还有当众的羞辱
and still no Serena.
还是没把瑟琳娜带回来
What's worse, still no ending to your book.
更糟的是,你的书还没有结尾
Serena still has her cell phone.
瑟琳娜还拿着她的手机
I just know that video has to be on it.
我知道里面还有视频
I guess we'll never know 'cause Serena's not coming back,
我猜我们永远都不会知道,因为瑟琳娜不回来
and you're not going looking for her again.
你又不会再去找她
Something to hide, Humphrey?
你在隐瞒什么,汉弗瑞
If memory serves, that video should make you a star.
如果我没记错的话,视频会让你成为明星
Or is it that you just don't want Blair to see?
或者你只是不想让布莱尔看到
Can you--can you just drop it, please?
你能,你能别多管闲事吗
Why are you even walking me to my door?
你干嘛要跟到我家门口来
I'm not kissing you good night.
我不会和你吻别的
Okay. I'll call you tomorrow.
好吧,我明天再给你打电话
And just because I've seen it all
我一直在旁观一切
doesn't mean I've seen everything.
但不意味着我已经见识了一切
And I gotta say, no one saw this one coming.
我得说,没人料到这件事情的发生
You may think my best days are behind me,
你也许会想,我最好的日子还在后面
but this old girl still has some new tricks.
但是这个老女孩还有一些新伎俩
Stay tuned.
别转台哦
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

分享到