绯闻女孩第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第3集:时装品牌展示会
日期:2017-07-14 09:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here—
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I need your passion for social upheaval to help me
我需要你对社会动乱的一贯热情帮我
write the book about the upper east side.
完成一本上东区主题的书
Would you prefer the kink
那你怎么不留在现场接着看
of watching your father do it with fake Charlie again?
你老爸和冒牌天使查莉滚床单
No, I did not watch.
不,我没有
I got the hell out before they saw me.
他们发现我前,我就离开了
As the new head of Waldorf designs,
作为霍道夫时装的新任接班人
I only have one chance to make my debut.
我只有一次初回亮相的机会
At fashion show for buyers next week.
就在下周为买家开设的时装秀上
Please tell me that means
请告诉我那意味着
you're giving your serial to "The spectator."
你要把连载给《观察家》出版了
I know you need this to succeed as much as I do,
我知道你和我一样希望能取得成功
but it's only gonna do that if you print it word for word.
但除非你能一字不变地出版,我才授权给你
Done.
成交
What do you want me to say,
你想让我说什么
"Thank you for the humiliating experience
"谢谢老爸和他的名人女友给我
of being walked to school by my dad and his trophy girlfriend"?
送我上学这种丢人的经历"
"Gossip girl" Says your dad is dating Serena Van der Woodsen.
《八卦天后》说你父亲正在和瑟琳娜约会
Is it true?
是真的吗
Not for long.
好不长的
She know you can do this, Miss Blair.
她知道你能做到,布莱尔小姐
I hope she's right.
我希望她是对的
My entire future... here and with Chuck
我的整个在纽约和与恰克的未来
depends on it.
都靠它了
Manhattan has weathered her share of storms--
曼哈顿经受住了暴风雨
heat waves, hurricanes, even an earthquake.
热浪,飓风,甚至是地震
But these days, it looks like a new force of nature
但这些天,看起来有股新势力
is taking shape on the upper east side.
在上东区成形
There's nothing I love more
没什么东西能比
than the sound of a sweatshop in the morning.
清早的缝纫声让我更爱的了
That hemline is too short.
这个裙摆太低了
And that one is too long.
这条太长了
My debut collection must be perfect.
我的初回亮相必须要完美无缺
We haven't been working day and night
过去两周,我们日以继夜地赶工
for the last two weeks to make errors.
不是为了犯错误的
The devil is in the details,
细节就是决定成败的魔鬼
and I'm about to start worshipping Satan.

Blair, here is the list of it girls
布莱尔,这是今晚来走秀的
walking in tonight's show.
时尚名媛的名单
I am so glad Charlotte Casiraghi
我很高兴,夏洛特?卡西拉奇
agreed to be our centerpiece girl.
答应来当我们秀的主角
She is a veritable style icon
她可是名副其实的时尚偶像
and the only Monegasque who doesn't hold a grudge.
也是唯一一个不记恨的摩纳哥人
That is the genius of our strategy.
这才是我们策略的高明之处
So what, we missed fashion week.
错过时尚周,那又怎样
People always take their style cues
不管怎样,人们总会模仿
from real life it girls, anyway.
现实生活中的社交名媛风格
Our buyers will clamor for the collection
当我们的顾客看到今晚的时装系列时
the second they see it.
他们都会为之沸腾的
Oui, Blair, which reminds me,
是的,布莱尔,我想起来
I'll go confirm Charlotte's flight now.
现在要去确认下夏洛特的航班
Miss Blair, you have no moment for rest in days.
布莱尔小姐,你这些天都没歇过
I bring you health shake with kale.
我给你端了健康饮品,甘蓝汁
The only green that I'm concerned with right now
我现在关心那唯一的绿色
is the shade of harem pants
就是劳伦?布什今晚要穿的那条哈伦裤
Lauren Bush will be donning tonight.
用色是深是浅
Quel desastre.
糟糕了
Charlotte's lawyers say she has a conflict
夏洛特的律师表示说,她有个
with another endorsement.
代言纠纷
They've made her drop out of the show. What do we do?
他们要让她退出今晚的秀,我们怎么办
Not to worry, Jean Pierre. I've got this under control.
别担心,让?皮埃尔,情况又没有失控
We'll just have to find someone even more fabulous
我们会找到更具时尚的人物
to feature as the face of Waldorf designs.
来彰显霍道夫时装的颜面
Thank you.
谢谢
So, sweetie, what's on tap at school today?
亲爱的,学校今天有什么事情吗
Do you want some berries?
你要浆果吗
I got 'em fresh at the farmer's market.
我从农场带的,很新鲜
Hey, if you wanna be rude to me,
你要是想对我不敬
I'll put up with it as part of my parental duty,
我会忍受,那是父母责任的一部分
but there is no excuse to be impolite to Serena.
但你没理由对瑟琳娜这么不礼貌
Ah, it's fine.
没事
No, it's not.
不,她不该这样对你
Sage, what's the deal?
塞吉,怎么回事
You've been cutting school,
你一直旷课
and you dropped out out of all the activities
不去参加所有的活动
that used to matter to you.
这些活动过去对你来说很重要
Our agreement was that you could date Nate
我们说好,要是内特不让你学习分心
if he didn't distract you from what's important.
你就能跟他在一起
Please leave Nate out of this.
别把内特搅进来
Hey. Look at that.
看看
She actually speaks.
她居然会说话诶
You weren't around all summer,
你一整个夏天都没在我身边
and now all of a sudden, you're the world's awesomest dad
突然间你就成了全世界最好的
trying to impress your trophy girlfriend?
正在取悦名人女友的爸爸
Okay. Wow.
好吧
I didn't know that you felt that way,
我并不知道你是这么觉得的
but now that I do, let's talk about it.
但既然是这样,我们就谈谈这事
Hi, Nate. No, it's a great time to talk.
喂,内特,没事,很方便说话
Well, there went your teachable moment.
你施教的好时机过去了
You know, I just don't know what to do with her.
我只是不晓得怎么跟她相处
You know, her grades are abysmal.
她的成绩烂透了
College is right around the corner.
马上就要上大学
You know, I hate to say it,
我不愿这么说
but maybe I introduced the two of you too soon.
但或许我太早介绍你们俩认识
Well, speaking as someone who had a lot of stepparent types
作为一个生命中有着众多继父
waltz in and out of my life,
来来回回的人来说
I know it can be tough,
我知道接受起来很难
but we'll make it through it, okay?
但一切都会好的,对吗
I really, really want that.
我真心希望会这样
Well, it sounds like there's a "but" Coming.
听你这话,好像要有个转折了
Yeah. I just, you know, wonder if I...
我只是,不知道我们是否...
moved a little too fast here.
进展得有点太快了
I-I make no excuses for the way she's acting,
我不是为她的不当行为辩护
but she's still a kid.
但她不过是个孩子
You know, if she's this upset, I need to deal with it.
如果她心里不舒服,我得安抚她
Well, yeah, you should definitely talk to her.
当然,你确实该跟她好好谈谈
You know, I was--I was thinking more like...
我在考虑,我们
you know, maybe you and I should take a break.
也许应该分开一段时间
You know, it's the last thing in the world that I want,
我极不情愿这么做
but I should focus on Sage, you know, get her--
但我要把精力放在塞吉身上,让她
get her back on track.
让她的生活回归正轨
Well, what if I talk to her?
不然让我和她谈谈吧
You did hear everything she just said about you.
你也看到她刚才对你的态度了
Well, yeah, but I know
是的,但我知道
how to relate to girls like Sage
怎样和塞吉这样的女孩打交道
because I was a girl like Sage not too long ago.
因为现在的她就跟几年前的我一样
Well, at this point she could hardly hate either of us more.
这时候她已经讨厌透我们了
Therefore, we have nothing to lose.
所以,再糟也不过如此
She'll come around, I promise. Okay?
她会想通的,我保证,好吗
Okay.
好吧
I heard you on the phone earlier this morning.
我早上听见你和人通话
Didn't sound like Blair.
不像是布莱尔打来的
Deeper voice, darker mind.
嗓音更低沉,想法更阴暗
My uncle Jack.
是我叔叔杰克
His people on the ground in Dubai
他在迪拜的人手正在暗中
are helping me to find out who the mystery man
帮我查阿米拉给我的相片中
with Bart in Amira's photo is.
和巴特在一起的神秘男子
Did he come up with anything?
查出什么了吗
Not yet. We got a partial plate off the car
还没,我们跟踪停在餐馆外的汽车
tracked down the restaurant it was parked outside of.
拍到了部分牌照号
So that's a good place to start asking questions.
这是条很好的线索
Well, that's good news. I mean, maybe someone in the area
这是个好消息,也许那片区域的人
will recognize him, you know?
可能认出他是谁
Yeah, let's hope so.
是啊,但愿如此
I may be negotiating with terrorists,
我也许在和恐怖分子谈判
but you're harboring a fugitive.
但你却在收留难民
Come on, monkey.
走吧,小猴子
I-I'm sorry about that, man. He's, you know...
抱歉,你也知道他这个人
No, Chuck's barbs don't bother me.
没关系,恰克的冷言冷语伤不到我
Anything beats having Georgina watch me sleep.
没有什么比乔治娜盯着我睡觉来得可怕
I'm just grateful for a place to crash.
多谢你收留我
Well, as your roommate and publisher,
作为你的室友和出版商
I am pleased to report that "The spectator"
我高兴地宣布《观察家》即将发布
is finally ready to post its very first Humphrey original.
汉弗瑞原创系列第一期
It's a good day, and it's only 9:00 a.m.
今天真是个好日子,尽管才早上九点
Before I publish, would you wanna warn the subject
在我发布本周连载内容之前
of this week's serial? You know, let 'em know
你要不要先和他们打个招呼
that they're about to be totally skewered?
让他们知道自己要被报道了
Yeah. Yeah, no. No, I'd rather not.
是啊,对,不,不,还是不说了
Are you sure? I mean, this is kinda like
你确定吗,这就好比
when you start sleeping with someone's ex.
你和某人的前任上床
It's better--better that they hear it from you first.
他们从你口中亲耳听到这消息可能更好
You should know.
你倒是门儿清
So should you.
你也是过来人
You think Graydon Carter makes a courtesy call
你觉得格雷顿?卡特在揭发阿斯特家族之前
to the Astors before publishing an expose on them?
会打电话征求他们的同意吗
Yeah, actually.
说得没错
Post it.
发布吧
How's the invite list for the gallery opening coming along?
画廊揭幕式的嘉宾名单准备得如何了
Speaking of, who will you be escorting?
说到这个,你要带哪位女伴参加
'cause I have the perfect suggestion.
我有个绝佳提议
Me.
带我
Well, I would love nothing more than to have you on my arm,
我十分乐意带你出席
but before we announce our relationship status
但在对外宣布我们的关系之前
to the world, I have to tell my kids first.
我想先告诉孩子们
Jenny sent her blessing from London,
虽然珍妮从伦敦发来祝福
but I still haven't connected with Dan.
但我还没联系到丹
Well, he'd better hurry up and get back from Europe
他最好快点从欧洲回来
so I can officially be your girlfriend.
这样我就能正式成为你的女友了
Well, he was gonna do some traveling...
闭关写作这么久,他要去
after his writer's retreat,
旅行放松一下
But he should be back any day now,
但他随时可能回来
and I'm sure he'll reach out to us as soon as he returns.
我肯定他一回来就会来找我们
I wouldn't be too sure about that.
这我不敢苟同
Look at this.
你看这个
So... who is our new It girl?
新请的社交名媛是谁呢
She's impossible to find.
根本找不到人
I've called all of our contacts.
我已经动用所有人脉了
This is Manhattan. There's an It girl on every corner.
这可是在曼哈顿啊,名媛遍地都是
Even on this corner?
这里也有吗
I can't walk in my show.
我不能亲自上阵
Not you.
不是说你
Serena.
我是说瑟琳娜
When I was in high school, my mom was remarried a lot.
我上高中时,妈妈多次再婚
That must have been so hard for you.
你一定不好过
Yeah, it actually was,
是啊,确实很难受
And I learned the hard way that, you know,
我吃了不少苦才懂得这个道理
if you act out, you're only hurting yourself,
如果你故意放任自己,最终受伤的也只是自己
so please just try to care about college
所以,尽量把精力放在申请大学上
and stay involved in your extracurriculars.
坚持参加课外活动
You're so right, Serena.
你说的对,瑟琳娜
And they say you can't be pretty and smart.
美貌与智慧不能并存真是谬误
And try to go easy on your dad, please.
也请你别总跟你父亲耍性子
He's--he's a really good man.
他真的是个好人
That's why I fell in love with him.
所以我才会爱上他
Okay, now my ears are bleeding.
我都要被你说到耳聋了
But it's cool to talk to someone my own age
但能和年龄相近又能真正懂我的人聊天
who actually gets it.
感觉着实不错
I promise I'll turn over a new leaf.
我保证会洗心革面,重新开始
Thanks, Serena.
谢谢你,瑟琳娜
Hold on one second.
稍等一下
What do you want?
有何贵干
I'm not even going to pretend to be calling you
既然你已说明不跟我做朋友了
as a friend right now because you have made it quite clear
我也不会装腔作势地说,这通电话是
that you are not mine,
出于朋友间的问候
but I do have a mutually beneficial business opportunity.
但我要向你提供一个共赢的商业良机
I highly doubt that.
我难以置信
I need a power It girl to walk in my show.
我需要一位有影响力的社交名媛为我走秀
You made a splash at the Central Park Conservancy Gala.
你曾在中央公园管理委员会晚会上引起轰动
I'm guessing that you need something equally as exciting
我想你应该愿意再续辉煌
to follow it up.
来把成功贯彻到底
Oh, well, your concern for my social standing
你对我社会地位的担忧
really tugs at my heartstrings,
实在是让人感动
but a fashion show is hardly a life crisis.
但是一个时装秀根本不算大危机
It is to me.
对我来说就是
My back is up against the wall,
我已经被逼上绝路了
and not in a hot Chuck Bass kind of way.
而且不是关于性感恰克?拜斯的感情问题
You and I have known each other long enough
我们认识这么久
that we are like family,
已经像一家人了
which means that we have earned the right to hate each other
也就是说,时不时的
from time to time, but that doesn't mean
我们有权憎恨对方,但这不等于
that there's not still love underneath.
背后没有友爱的存在
Come on, Serena.
拜托了,瑟琳娜
Please. How many times have I saved you?
求你了,我曾救过你多少次
It's your turn to save me back.
现在轮到你来拯救我了
I'm saving someone else now-Steven's daughter Sage.
我正在拯救别人,史蒂文的女儿塞吉
My only focus is her and keeping her on track.
我唯一担心的就是她,还有看好她
They're my new family.
他们是我新的家人
Maybe you should find a new one, too.
我看你也应该找个新的家人
You know what? If Serena doesn't wanna be family,
如果瑟琳娜不想做一家人
Then that's fine. She can dive right from the gene pool
那也好,让她凤凰变麻雀
to the cesspool.
污水坑里滚吧
My mother is my family.
我母亲是我的家人
My mother... is always watching...
我母亲,总在看着我
like the "Mona Lisa."
就像"蒙娜丽莎"
Like the "Mona Lisa" with a lot of expectations!
就像抱有各种期待的"蒙娜丽莎"
You look pale...
你脸色苍白
Like "Mona Lisa."
就像"蒙娜丽莎"
This business is my namesake.
这品牌是我的名声所在
It is the family jewel.
它就是传家之宝
It is what Chuck paid my dowry to save!
是恰克支付我的全额嫁妆才留下的
If I'm not successful at this,
如果这次我不成功
we might not even end up together!
我们可能最终都不能走到一起
We all root for you
我们都支持你
to be... Blair… Waldorf-bass.
成为,布莱尔,霍道夫?拜斯
I must match my mother's hard work,
我必须像妈妈那样努力
dedication, and success.
那样忘情奉献,并取得成功
I can't let her down. I can't let Chuck down.
我不能让她失望,我不能让恰克失望
Can't let myself down.
不能让我自己失望
They say history repeats itself,
人们都说历史总是重演
but looks like B. is charting a brand-new course
但是看来B即将经历一次全新的
to epic collapse.
历史性大坍塌
Excuse me. Hey, have you seen this girl?
打扰一下,你见过这个女孩吗
Are you Serena?
你是瑟琳娜吗
Yeah. Yeah. Where is she?
是的,她在哪
Uh, you just missed her,
她刚走
but she did say you would take care of this.
但她说你会埋单的
Hello?

Yeah, yeah, everything went as well as it could have.
是的,一切都好得不得了
She thinks just like I did when I was 17.
她和我十七岁时想法一模一样
It's like looking in a mirror.
简直就是一个模子刻出来的
It seems as if you're suffering
看来你在经受
from severe exhaustion and dehydration.
极度疲劳和严重缺水
Have you been sleeping? Eating?
你睡过觉吗,吃过饭吗
Do I look like I've been eating?
我看起来有胖到像吃过饭的吗
Don't insult me.
别侮辱我
Miss Blair running around like rhesus monkey.
布莱尔小姐像只猕猴一样四处奔波
She take no moment for sleeping
她没有时间睡觉
or eating or resting or stopping.
吃饭,休息,或着停下来歇歇
It's exhausting me, too.
我也快累死了
I have been working harder than a farmhand,
我比农场工人还要努力
but I do have a multimillion dollar brand to build
但是我还有个百万资产品牌要发展
and a fashion show to oversee tonight,
还有今晚的时装秀要监督
so if you'll excuse me.
所以如果你不介意
You're not going anywhere. If you wanna be at that show,
你哪都不能去,如果你想出席走秀
you need to be on bed rest and I.V. Fluids.
就必须卧床休息并输液
Where did you find this quack?
你哪找来的庸医
Perhaps I am a wee bit tired.
也许我是有点劳累
I'll prepare the I.V.
我去准备输液袋
I guess I'll just have to deal with running my empire
看来我只能在我的病床上
from my own sickbed.
经营我的时装帝国了
Oh, the state of your shirt
你这么衣衫不整
makes me think Sage must be close.
看来塞吉肯定在附近
Yeah, well, you just missed her.
她刚走
Where could she have disappeared to now?
她现在又消失那哪去了
I just searched every floor of Barney's twice.
我已经在巴尼斯每层都找两次了,巴尼斯,纽约时尚品牌
You try doing that without stopping to browse
你去试试在里面找人,还得忍住不去看
at either of the shoe departments.
整整两个鞋品专柜
I think you should just give up the chase.
我觉得你应该放弃找她
I can't. I'm supposed to be mentoring her.
我不能放弃,我应该来指导她的
You? Mentor?
你,指导
Just go with it.
你就默认了吧
She may be 17, but she is wise beyond her years.
她可能只有十七岁,但是她比那成熟多了
She's high school you times ten, believe me.
她是高中时代的你的十倍,相信我
But Sage's entire goal is to destroy
但是塞吉的唯一目标就是
mine and Steven's relationship, and she's succeeding at it,
破坏我和史蒂文的感情,她快做到了
because I've been lying to him all day.
因为我一整天都在对他撒谎
I'm supposed to be keeping her on the straight and narrow,
我应该让她规规矩矩的
and I have no idea where she is.
但是我现在完全不知道她在哪
Well, if you feel so guilty,
如果你这么自责
maybe you should just come clean.
也许你应该把事情说清
I can't. If he knows that I messed this up,
我不能,如果他知道我搞砸了
He'll wanna take a break,
那他肯定想我俩分开一段时间了
and that's the last thing I want.
那是我最不希望看到的
He's the most important person in my life right now.
他现在就是我生命中最重要的人
Look, it's his job to handle her, not yours.
听着,照顾她是他的工作,不是你的
Oh, you're right.
你说得对
Okay. As hard as it's gonna be,
鉴于困难之大
I think I just have to admit defeat.
我看只好举白旗了
Well, good luck with that. I'm around if you need to talk.
祝你好运,如果你要找人聊,我随时都在
Thanks.
谢谢
You here on one of your famous blackmail missions?
你是来敲诈勒索的吗
I hope you got it all on film.
真希望你能把这些都拍成电影
Suck it, Humphrey.
去你的吧,汉弗瑞
You should probably button up your shirt.
你最好扣上衬衫扣
You are editor-in-chief now.
你现在是总编辑了
I just can't figure out how Dan found out about us.
我实在不明白丹怎么知道咱俩的事的
I should have called him so he heard it from me.
我应该给他打电话亲口告诉他
He must be in shock.
他肯定震惊了
Oh, my god.
天啦
Rufus, you are too good for your own good.
鲁弗斯,你也太老好人了吧
I mean, your son trashes you in the press,
我是说,你儿子在媒体面前诋毁你
And you think you're to blame.
你还认为你是罪有应得
I mean, it was bad enough
怎么说呢,丹上一本小说已经
when Dan fictionalized you in his last book, but this is next level.
把你写得够过分了,这次完全是升级版
I need to talk to him immediately.
我要马上跟他谈谈
Talk?
谈谈
Isn't that what you did last time?
上次你不就是这么做的吗
And look how well that turned out.
那一点效果都没有
I mean, he's using real names and distorting the truth.
他在用你们的真人真名并扭曲事实
It's libel.
这根本就是诽谤
These ad numbers seem pretty promising.
广告数据看来还挺有赚头的
I think my serial might give "The Spectator" a real boost.
我这个系列会带领《观察家》走向辉煌的
Yeah, and more importantly,
没错,最重要的是
judging by these online comments at least,
至少从网上评论看来
the Rufus piece has reached a whole new readership.
鲁弗斯事件已经创造了全新的阅读量
I mean, people who actually read--
我是说,人们真的在看
over 35s who love vintage indie rock
完胜《35年代复古独立摇滚的铁杆粉》
and dirt on other people's divorces.
还有对他人的离婚讲些恶意中伤的话
And since my dad isn't exactly in the "Gossip girl" demo,
况且我爸并不算《八卦天后》的常客
there's no way she can undermine this story.
她也不可能搅黄这件事
Oh, come on.
不是吧
This says your dad is gonna sue you,
上面说你爸准备起诉你
me, and "The spectator."
我,还有《观察家》
And "Gossip girl" is breaking the news.
而且是"八卦天后"放的消息
Jean pierre? You are ruining everything.
让?皮埃尔,你把一切都毁了
The runway is the wrong color.
伸展台的颜色不对
And who approved those wigs?
还有是谁准你选的那些假发
Even Nicki Minaj knows better.
妮琪?米娜都比你会选(妮琪?米娜,美国着名创作型饶舌歌手,以各式各样的假发和极富个人特色的说唱引人注目)
We will change it all--
我会重新弄过的
paint the runway, ditch the wigs.
重漆伸展台,撤掉假发
Is that Nelly Yuki I see in the background?
你身后那是内丽?尤琪吗
She's there for her exclusive interview.
她在做独家采访
Stall her. Tell her she's pretty.
拖住她,跟她说她美爆了
She's never heard those words strung together before.
她从没被人用这些词赞美过
It couldn't get worse, Dorota.
真是糟透了,多洛塔
I still haven't found my It girl,
我都还没找到我要的时尚名媛
and now Nelly Yuki is sniffing around
而现在内丽?尤琪又像只华伦天奴的小狗
like one of Valentino's little dogs.
在后台嗅来嗅去
Jean Pierre should put a muzzle on her.
让?皮埃尔会给她罩上嘴罩的
Jean Pierre thinks "Muzzle" is the name of our d.J.
让?皮埃尔会以为我们DJ叫"嘴罩"呢
I don't know who else to call.
我都不知道能打给谁了
The minions are on probation because of poppy-gate,
小奴才们还因为上次的事在关禁闭
and Dan is still furious with me.
丹还在生我的气
I just want someone who can read my mind.
我就需要一个懂我心思的人
Is that too much to ask?
这要求难道太过分了吗
Hello, Blair.
你好,布莱尔
Serena. Your ears must be burning.
瑟琳娜,你的耳根现在肯定在发烫吧
Yeah? Why?
是吗,为什么
I was just telling my dad
我刚跟我爸说起
about the great opportunity you got me.
你为我争取的那个难得的机会
Of course. The great opportunity.
当然了,难得的机会嘛
You scored me a prime spot
你帮我争取到一个名额
walking in Blair Waldorf's fashion show tonight.
让我今晚在布莱尔?霍道夫时装秀上走秀
I did, and it's just so exciting.
没错,简直激动人心
Who better for me to learn from
还有谁比布莱尔这样的年轻女企业家
than a young businesswoman like Blair,
自己运作公司
running her own company?
更值得我学习呢
I do applaud entrepreneurship.
我确实很赞同企业家精神
This could lead to a summer internship
这没准能助我一臂之力获得时尚界的
or maybe a whole career in fashion.
暑假实习机会或甚至整个职业生涯
I was just happy to do anything
我非常愿意尽我所能帮助
for--for sweet Sage.
可爱的塞吉
You know, this is great news.
这真是个好消息
My two girls' getting along.
我的两个姑娘相处得很融洽
Thank you. This means a lot.
谢谢,这对我来说太重要了
You thought I ratted you out, didn't you?
你觉得我出卖了你,不是吗
Do you really think I care about your childhood baggage?
你不是真的以为我关心你那些童年挫折吧
I go to therapy. I have enough of my own.
我有自己的心理医生,已经听得够多了
Hey, I was just trying to help.
我不过想帮帮你
How'd you get a spot in Blair's show?
你怎么拿到布莱尔时装秀的名额的
I didn't.
我没有啊
You'll get me in.
但你会帮我的
Uh... it's not that easy.
没那么简单
Nothing ever is with Blair.
跟布莱尔有关的事就简单不了
Well, then I'll just have to tell my dad
好吧,那我就只好去跟我爸说
that I finally found my true calling,
我终于知道自己能做什么了
and you squashed it
却让你给搞砸了
by telling your B.F.F. not to hire me.
而这一切是因为你让你的闺蜜不用我的
They say don't hate the player, hate the game.
人们说弱肉强食,适者生存
But when you invented the rules, losing really stings.
但当你说了算时,惨败真是丢人
I knew nobody keep you in bed except Mr. Chuck.
果然除了恰克先生没人能让你乖乖待床上
That's why I call him.
所以我就给他打电话了
I would love to spend the day with you under the duvet,
我真想跟你一起在羽绒被下缠绵一整天
but you're exhausted.
但你已经筋疲力尽了
And I know from my brief stint as a candy striper
而且从我的短暂的护工经验中了解到
that an I.V. can be quite a hindrance.
静脉注射时还是静躺为妙
So how may I serve?
我该怎么服侍你呢
I can't pull you away from taking down Bart.
我不能妨碍你扳倒巴特
Well, my hands may be momentarily tied
好吧,当我接到对抗我父亲的任务时
when it comes to my mission against my father.
我自然会放下所有事情
Task me, blair.
现在命令我吧,布莱尔
I can't. Tasks are for minions or Dan Humphrey.
不行,命令是给奴才们和丹?汉弗瑞的
On second thought, I know exactly what you need done.
转念一想,我现在知道你到底需要什么了
And I know exactly how you like it.
也清楚你偏好的方式
No instructions necessary.
你根本不用我下什么命令
Dorota.
多洛塔
I'm feverish!
我好热
Elton John won $150,000 from "The Sunday Mirror,"
艾尔顿?约翰坑了《星期日镜报》十五万
and all they wrote was
他们不过是做了篇报道
he was on some sort of diet
写他的节食方法就是
Where he chewed his food but didn't swallow.
对食物只嚼不吞
Well, don't worry.
别担心
I'm pretty sure my father swallows.
我很确定我老爸都会把食物吞下去的
Dan, this isn't funny. This is exactly why I was saying
丹,这笑话真冷,这就是为什么我要
you should speak to Rufus in the first place.
你应该先跟鲁弗斯打声招呼的原因
No, but this isn't like my father at all.
不,这一点都不像我父亲的作风
I mean, granted, nothing he's been doing
我的意思是,就算他做事
has really been in character,
再怎么跟以前不一样
but I just don't believe he would sue.
可我就是不信,他会告上法庭
The last thing he wants to do is tell the truth,
他最不想干的事就是说出真相
the whole truth about
证实他在我的沙发上
banging Ivy Dickens on my sofa.
跟艾薇?迪肯斯搞到了一起
That doesn't mean that he isn't gonna try to make a point
可这并不代表他不重视此事
or get a settlement.
不想了结此事
Nate, look, if I-- if I know my dad,
内特,我知道我爸的为人
all he wants to do is give me a lecture
他不过就是想给我个教训
from his perch on mount-holier-than-thou.
然后自命清高地给我说教
We'll be fine.
没事的
I'll--I'll go talk to him, but just
我会跟他说清楚的
try and take a deep breath and maybe a xanax or two.
你就试着深呼吸,吃两片镇定的药吧
So the show will open with this track.
"天桥秀"要按照这个顺序进行
Here's a list of the rest of the set here
这是其余安排的清单
with time stamps.
上面有时间标记
Chuck.
恰克
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
I'm speechless.
我一时不知怎么说
Is it everything you desired?
一切是不是如你所想
You read me like tea leaves, Chuck Bass.
知我者恰克?拜斯也
It's Jack. He has a lead on the man in the photo.
是杰克,他有照片上那个男人的线索
I have to-- - go.
我得...去吧
Tonight will be... Perfect because of you.
今晚一定会...很完美,因为有你
Go find that man.
去找那个人吧
It means we're one step closer to being together.
这样我们就离在一起,又近了一步
Go.
去吧
Oh, the ice woman cometh.
哦,冷血女人来了
I wanted to apologize about our conversation earlier.
我想要为我之前说过的话道歉
I-I know that I was way out of line.
我知道我说的话很过分
Save it, Serena. What do you want?
省省吧,瑟琳娜,你想怎样
I need Sage to be in your fashion show.
我想让塞吉参加你的服装秀
Ironic, since I need a fabulous it girl
可讽刺的是,我需要的走秀人员
to walk in my show.
必须是社交名媛
But Sage is in high school.
而塞吉不过是个高中生
Sorry. Can't help you.
抱歉,帮不了你了
This is your opportunity to discover Sage.
这是你了解塞吉的好机会
Look, Karl found Naomi. Calvin invented Christy.
卡尔发现了纳奥米,卡尔文捧红了克里斯蒂
People love a fresh, new face.
人们想要看到新面孔
So what you're saying is that you wanna use me,
所以说,你是想利用我
your non-family,
一个外人
to make a good impression on your new real family.
来给你的新家人留下个好印象
Yeah. Yeah, having Sage in your show
没错,让塞吉来走秀
will save my relationship with Steven.
可以保住我跟史蒂文的关系
Okay. I'll do it.
好吧,我会照办的
Thank you.
谢谢
On one condition.
不过有一个条件
For some reason, people care what you think.
由于某些原因,人们总是很在意你的看法
So you will sit front row in vintage Eleanor Waldorf,
所以你要坐在埃莉诺?霍道夫经典系列秀场的前排
applaud wildly, and gush to anyone who will listen
热烈鼓掌,大力赞赏
about how fabulous my new collection is.
让人们知道我的新款系列时装是有多好
Done. You have a deal.
好,就这么定了
It was almost nice doing business with you.
跟你谈交易,还是比较愉快的
Sage, come meet Blair. You're in.
塞吉,过来见见布莱尔,你如愿了
Oh, and stunning.
你看起来真惊艳
Thank you.
谢谢
Tonight's gonna be amazing.
今晚一定会很棒
Sage will be walking the runway.
塞吉会上T台走秀
Steven and I will be sitting in front row.
而我和史蒂文则会坐在前排观看
But starting tomorrow,
不过从明天开始
you're gonna start caring about some things, okay?
你就得多操心些正经事了,好吗
I am?
是吗
Yeah, like attending school and after school activities
对啊,按时上学,参加课外活动
and making it home in time for curfew
在宵禁前回到家
and being so, so kind to your father.
以及,尊重你的父亲
Do we understand each other?
明白了吗
Perfectly. I'm so happy we're all getting along.
完全明白,我很高兴我们能合得来
I have a feeling tonight's going to be very memorable.
我觉得今晚一定会让人永生难忘
Careful, ladies.
姑娘们,要留心了
turuns out Sage might be a wolf in B's clothing.
塞吉穿着布莱尔的时装,却未必是她的盟友
Eleanor will not be attending tonight's show
埃莉诺不会参加今晚的走秀
because she trusts me completely.
因为她完全信任我
I feel honored to have earned that trust
她能这么信任我,我很是高兴
and excited about the future of Waldorf designs.
我对霍道夫设计的未来很有信心
Blair? This way.
布莱尔,这边请
Excuse me.
失陪了
To Sage's big night and to you for making this all happen.
敬今晚隆重登场的塞吉,还有让她圆梦的你
Oh, and to us and nothing standing in the way of our future.
哦,那我敬我俩,为我俩一马平川的将来干杯
I'll drink to that.
我同意
Oh, of course, when I told you to speak with her,
我让你和她谈谈的时候
I imagine you igniting her interest in horseback riding
我原以为你会点燃她对骑马的兴趣
or, you know, maybe joining the volleyball team.
或者是让她参加排球队
You know, modeling wasn't exactly
要知道,做模特并非是我
the... after school activity I had in mind.
想象中最理想的课外活动
Well, this isn't just about modeling, though.
这不仅仅只是模特走秀
I mean, Blair has an incredible group of women
布莱尔邀请了一群很棒的女性
wearing her clothes,
来展示她的时装
from activists to businesswomen to actresses.
从女性活动家到职场女性,再到女演员
Sage is in great company.
塞吉能从她们身上学到很多东西
Okay.
好吧
Serena. Steven.
瑟琳娜,史蒂文
It is such a pleasure to have you here tonight.
很高兴今晚你能来捧场
Welcome. And I'm so glad that Sage is in the show.
欢迎,我很高兴塞吉能来走秀
She's gonna be beautiful.
她一定会惊艳四座的
Can't wait.
我已经等不及了
Oh. Look, I see, uh, Anderson Cooper over there.
哦,看啊,我看到安德森?库珀在那
Excuse me. I should go congratulate him
抱歉,我得过去祝贺他一下
on his old news becoming new news...
他的旧闻现在变成了新闻...
if that makes sense.
如果可以这么说的话
Let me show you your seat.
我带你去你的位置吧
Okay, well, I need a good view if I'm going to applaud.
好,我得坐在视野好的位置才能热烈鼓掌
Why isn't there a seat for Steven here?
为什么没有史蒂文的座位
Serena, this is prime fashion real estate.
瑟琳娜,这是顶级时装走秀场
I had to save all the best seats for journalists
我得把最好的座位留给记者们
and influencers, not do-gooding dads,
跟有影响力的人,而不是某个好爸爸
but not to worry. Steven has a very nice seat
你不用担心,史蒂文的位置也不错
behind you in the third row right there.
在你后面的第三排
No, that is so disrespectful.
不行,这太不尊重人了
Do you even care that we're here?
你有把我们俩当回事吗
Well, of course I care.
我当然在乎
You are so transparent, blair.
我太了解你了,布莱尔
You couldn't have a seat for my boyfriend next to me
你不能为我的男朋友预留一个位置
because you had to save it for one of your indentured minions.
不过是因为需要为你的宠臣省着
Well, th-that's not true.
不,不是那样的
Why even bother to make a deal with me
既然你已经有了一个为你
to have me fake-clap when you've already got one of your slaves
宣传颂扬新系列的奴隶写手
writing a fake story about how wonderful your line is?
为何还要费事地找我交易呢
For your information,
你好像没搞清状况
I'm a very real "Women's wear daily" reporter.
我是一个真正的《女装日刊》记者
Yes, Nelly Yuki, a very real reporter
当然,内丽?尤琪,一个真正的记者
who happens to look incredibly gorgeous tonight
今晚的你无比华丽
and who I am thrilled to have sitting in the front row.
能有你光临前排让我受宠若惊
And... I haven't the slightest clue
而且,我根本搞不懂
what fake deal Serena is referring to.
瑟琳娜说的交易是什么
Nobody likes a fashion counterfeit.
时尚半点掺不得假
You're right. I would never be caught dead wearing a knockoff,
说的对,我绝不会因为穿A货而出洋相
and if tonight really is about honesty,
而如果今晚真是诚实之夜
then maybe I will sit next to Nelly,
那我会挨着内丽坐
and I will give her all of my genuine opinions.
并给她提供我所有真实的观点
That's right. Serena.
没错,瑟琳娜
All your true, nice opinions.
你所有真实的,好的观点
Nobody likes a Debbie Downer or a Serena sabotage.
谁都不喜欢黛比?唐纳或者瑟琳娜式把戏(黛比?唐纳:电视脱口秀节目"周末夜现场"角色,总是用消极眼光做评判)
I'm sorry that I didn't let you read it first.
非常抱歉没先让你看过
That would've been the honest thing to do.
那才是我应该做的
And I'm sorry that you had to find out about Ivy
我很抱歉你会从别处知道我和艾薇的事
from someone other than me. But...
而不是由我亲口告知,但是
We're together now,
我们现在面对面
And, uh, admittedly, it's--it's getting serious.
而且,坦白说,我们是认真的
W--dad, she-- she's a known con artist.
我,爸,她,她是个行骗高手
She swindled Lily and her entire family.
她诈骗过莉莉和她的整个家庭
And, you may remember from my article,
而且,你大概还记得我写的文章
she tried to have sex with me
她想要和我上床
and asked me to call her "Serena."
还要我叫她"瑟琳娜"
Dan, you're my son,
丹,你是我的儿子
and we have to find a way to put this behind us.
我们需要想办法把那些事抛之脑后
But... when it comes to Ivy, you're way out of line.
但,说到艾薇,你就有点太过分了
I'm an adult,
我是成年人
and you need to respect my decision to be with her.
你必须尊重我和她交往的决定
Being with her is the adult decision?
和她交往是成年人的决定
Throughout my entire life,
在我这一生中
you have portrayed yourself as the moral compass,
你一直把自己塑造成道德楷模的形象
the guy who always does the right thing.
你从来只会做正确的事情
According to Rufus Humphrey,
对于鲁弗斯?汉弗瑞来说
there's no road like the high road.
正直就是最重要的
Yes, I believe in doing the right thing.
是的,我觉得人应该做正确的选择
So can't you see what you're doing with your life?
那你难道看不清为自己的人生做了怎样的选择吗
Your whole thing is a lie.
你所有的坚持就是个谎言
At least I wrote the truth,
我至少写出了真相
And the truth, which, by the way,
顺便一提,而真相是不会
is a defense against a libel, so you've got no case.
被定为诽谤的,所以你们没法告我
Case? I don't want a case.
告,我没打算告你
I just wanna have a real conversation with my son,
我只是想跟我儿子好好谈谈
So let me know if you see him around.
如果你看见他请告诉我
I will.
我会的
I gotta go.
我该走了
That didn't sound like it went very well.
听起来谈话不太顺利
Did you leak news that I was threatening to sue my son?
你是不是放出风声说我要起诉我儿子
I am definitely the luckiest guy in Manhattan.
我显然是曼哈顿最幸运的人
I look okay?
我看起来还好吧
You look amazing.
棒极了
And if I spend any more time back here staring at you,
如果我再多看你几眼的话
that robe's gonna end up crumpled up in the corner.
这条长裙就会被我扔到角落里去了
So... I'm just gonna wish you luck and take my seat.
所以,只能祝你好运然后回我的座位了
Can it end up crumpled in the corner later?
不如等结束后把它丢到角落去吧
Absolutely.
当然
You know, this looks nice on you,
你穿这个很好看
but I think I have something Serena might like even better.
但我有让瑟琳娜更喜欢的衣服
Come with me.
跟我来
Erica Winograd!
艾丽卡?维诺格兰
It's great seeing one of my advertisers out on the town.
很高兴能在这遇到我的广告商
Likewise, Nate.
彼此彼此,内特
Listen, I wanted to thank you for choosing
谢谢你选择这周
to advertise with us at "The spectator" this week.
在"观察家派对"上刊登广告
It's been a real pleasure doing business with you and your team.
和你的团队合作非常愉快
We were very excited about Dan Humphrey's inaugural serial.
我们很看好丹?汉弗瑞的新连载
we knew it would draw a lot of eyeballs.
我们知道这会引起极大关注
And it has, and I know Dan's piece next week will garner
事实也如此,我相信下周的连载
even more attention.
会再创新高
You should definitely think about buying up some more space
你真该考虑下周
for that one as well.
扩大版面
We did, Nate, in "Vanity fair."
我已经做了,内特,在"名利场"
Wait. I'm--I'm sorry. What?
等等,不好意思,什么
Dan's serial is continuing in "Vanity fair."
丹将会在《名利场》持续连载
Yeah, I thought "The spectator" was just a onetime occurrence,
我以为《观察家》不过是开个头
which is too bad for me
这让我很吃亏
because Graydon is charging ten times as much as you did
因为格雷顿开出的广告版面
for ad space.
费用是你的十倍
I'm sorry, Erica. I-I have to go right now.
不好意思,艾丽卡,我,我得走了
And different.
与众不同
You know, it could work.
这是一种方法
She pulls it off.
她圆满完成了
H-have you guys lost your minds?
你们疯了吗
This isn't fashion forward or provocative or couture.
这不是超前时尚,前卫,或高级定制
It--it's exploitation, and it's embarrassing.
这是推销,而且让人尴尬
Okay, Alexa, it's your turn.
好了,亚历克莎,该你了
Show must go on.
秀还要继续
No one cares about one person's silly opinion.
不会有人在意某个傻瓜的观点的
So strut!
高视阔步地走
Yep, I'm out of here.
是的,我要离开
There's no way in hell I'm going out there.
我绝不会从这里走出去
Oh. Don't go.
别走
It's B's Party,
这是B的派对
and she'll cry if she wants to,
如果她愿意就能随时哭出来
'cause looks like this birthday suit
因为看起来这个裸体秀
isn't exactly cause for celebration.
没能带来惊喜
I only did it because I wanted to protect you.
我这么做是因为我想保护你
No one ever stands up for you.
没有人为你说话
I thought if I...
我想如果我...
threatened a lawsuit on "Gossip girl,"
在《八卦天后》上放出诉讼威胁
"The spectator" would have to retract Dan's piece.
《观察家》就会被迫撤回丹的文章
Standing up for me is one thing,
你想要帮我,这是一码事
but you shouldn't interfere in matters between me and my son.
但你不应该插足我和儿子之间的事
I-I apologize, Rufus.
对...对不起,鲁弗斯
I wasn't thinking about the consequences,
我没有考虑到后果
but Dan did publish this piece to hurt you.
但是丹是为了伤害你才发表了这篇文章的
There are other ways to fight back, Ivy.
我们还有其他的反击方法,艾薇
No.
没有
The only way to deal with the world of the upper east side
在上东区的世界里,唯一的处事原则
is to fight fire with fire.
就是以其人之道还治其人之身
Dan may have been an innocent Brooklyn boy once,
丹或许曾是个天真的布鲁克林男孩
but while you weren't looking,
但就当你不注意时
he became as ruthless
他就变得跟那些派克大街的纨绔子弟(派克大街:纽约的豪华大街,常用以代指奢华时髦阶层)
as any Park Avenue prince.
一样残酷无情
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
I inserted myself in your battle,
在这件事上我硬是插了一脚
but it broke my heart
但看到你被弄得如此狼狈不堪
to see you trashed so viciously.
我真的很伤心
Well, his words may have been nasty,
丹的文章或许是露骨了点
but dan wrote the truth.
但他写的是事实
We are together.
我们确实在一起了
And I want you...
而且我希望你...
by my side, here
能陪在我身边,不论是在这里
and at the gallery opening.
还是等画廊开幕的时候
Why the hell do my advertisers think
为什么我的广告商会认为
that "Vanity fair" is publishing the rest of your serial?
《名利场》将刊登你文章系列的剩余部分
Because they are.
因为这是事实
Dan, we had a deal.
丹,我们定了协议的
A handshake is hardly a deal.
握个手很难算是协议吧
Oh, my god. I think I'm gonna hit you.
老天,我真想揍你一顿
I told you last week
我上周就跟你说了
it was a bad idea to mix business and friendship.
把生意和友谊混为一谈不是好主意
You wanted me to go to Rufus before publishing the piece,
你希望我在发表文章前找鲁弗斯谈谈
and today when he-- when he threatened a lawsuit,
而今天当他...当他扬言要告你时
you freaked out.
你就怕了
I was trying to protect my newspaper.
我只是想保护我的事业
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
"Vanity fair" is the big-time,
《名利场》是个好机会
and the more readers I have,
当我拥有越多的读者
the more power I have.
我的力量也就越大
It is that simple.
就这么简单
I thought we were in this together.
我以为就这件事来说我们是一边的
We were, and then something better came long.
曾经是,但是更好的机会出现了
Okay, now I know I wanna hit you.
好吧,我现在确定想揍你的心了
Come on, Nate.
拜托,内特
You know you and all of your other friends
你清楚你自己和你那些朋友的德性
would've done the exact same thing in my position.
如果站在我的立场,你们也会这么做的
You know what? Don't bother coming back to the Empire.
别回帝国酒店了
Find another place to stay.
找别处待着吧
I thought you might say that.
早想到你会这么说
Dave Berger.
戴夫?伯杰
You used to work for Bart Bass a while back
你不久前曾给巴特?拜斯
as a bodyguard.
当过保镖
He fired me. I got nothing to say about that guy.
他开除了我,我对他无话可说
I just have a few questions about a weekend you spent
我只是对你跟巴特约四年前在迪拜
with Bart in Dubai, about four years ago.
一起度过的某个周末有些许疑问
Like I said, I got nothing.
我刚说了,无可奉告
Mr. Bass makes everyone sign a nondisclosure agreement.
巴特先生让我们每个人都签了保密协议
I don't know who you are,
我不知道你是谁
but I know better than to cross him.
但我绝不会背叛他
Think of me as a friend,
把我当成你的朋友
a compadre, a fellow fighter.
一个伙伴,一位同僚
This gym is pretty nice.
这间健身房挺不错的
It's all right.
那又怎样
Perhaps you'd like to own it
或许你更愿意成为它的主人
instead of just working here.
而不仅仅是在这里工作
Personally, I've always taken great pleasure
就我个人而言,我更喜欢
in being my own boss.
做我自己的老板
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
Just because I didn't give your geriatric boyfriend a seat
只是因为我没有给你的老男友安排座位
doesn't mean that you had to tell Sage to sabotage my show!
你就能让塞吉破坏我的时装秀吗
Save it, Blair.
省省吧,布莱尔
You were so upset that
你很难过
I care more about Steven than your show
因为我关心史蒂文多过你的秀
that you had to destroy my relationship.
所以你要来破坏我们的关系
I didn't tell her to take off the dress. You did.
不是我让她脱掉裙子的,是你
No, I didn't.
不,不是我
I would much rather avoid the child pornography charges.
我才不愿惹上儿童色情的指控
Well, if I didn't tell her to take off the dress,
好吧,如果不是我让她脱的裙子
and you didn't tell her to take off the dress, then who did?
也不是你,那会是谁
I happened to like the underwear more.
巧了,是我自己更喜欢内衣
Sage, you get in this car right now. We are going home.
塞吉,快给我上车,我们要回家了
I'll see you later.
稍后见
Looks like these besties were bested by a newbie.
看来这对风云姐妹这次被新手给打败了
When Sage's dress came off, they both came undone.
塞吉的裙子落下的瞬间,也是她们完败之时
Steven, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault.
史蒂文,我很抱歉,都是我的错
She's right. It is all her fault.
她说得对,都是她的错
She gave me all this advice
这些都是她提议的
and told me to use her as a role model.
她还让我把她当做学习的榜样
Save it, Sage.
少说两句吧,塞吉
I know you set Serena up.
我知道是你在陷害瑟琳娜
I should've known as soon as you
在你提到时装秀的时候
started talking about the fashion show
我就应该意识到
that you were planning something.
你的脑袋瓜子里在想什么
Serena isn't the one who should be apologizing.
该道歉的那个人不是瑟琳娜
It's you.
是你
I'm waiting.
我等着呢
Serena, I'm sorry that you weren't clever enough
瑟琳娜,我很遗憾你竟然笨到
to figure out what I was up to.
猜不出我打算要做什么
Sage, I am warning you.
塞吉,我警告你
I apologize.
我很抱歉
I shouldn't have taken advantage of you.
我不应该利用你
It won't happen again.
这件事不会再发生了
Good.
很好
Now I'm gonna contemplate your punishment
我要好好想想该怎么惩罚你
while I make us all some tea.
顺便帮大家冲杯茶
It's been a very long night.
今晚发生太多事了
For the record, I didn't mean a word of that.
我还是明说吧,我刚才说的都是假话
I'm not sorry at all.
我一点都没有感到抱歉
Well, for the record, I don't care.
那我也明说吧,我无所谓
Why don't you just try to wrap your little machiavellian brain
你为什么不试着用你那个诡计多端的大脑
around the fact that your father and I are gonna be together
想通这样一个事实,无论你做什么
no matter what you do?
我和你的父亲还是会在一起
So you're gonna have to get used to me, sweetheart.
你得学着习惯我的存在了,甜心
Chamomile or mint?
甘菊还是薄荷
I just got off the phone with Jean Pierre.
我刚和让?皮埃尔通完电话
It's a fashion prognosis of disastrous proportion.
简直是时装损失惨重的一个先告
Not one buyer
没有一个买家
has made an appointment to place an order.
预约订单
And to make things worse,
更糟糕的是
Nelly Yuki trashed me in "Women's wear daily."
内丽?尤琪还在《妇女每日服装》上抵毁我
"Can Blair Waldorf step into her mother's shoes,
"布莱尔?霍道夫能继承母亲的事业吗
or is her Achilles' heel of the stripper variety?"
又或她的脱衣舞时装系列将面临致命打击
Dorota, I have been relegated
多洛塔,他们将我归为
to clear heels and Kardashian tastes!
只会穿透明跟高跟鞋,并和卡戴珊品味差不多(卡戴珊,帕里斯?希尔顿好友,因性爱录像带走红)
I always know this Nelly a real snake.
我一直觉得这个内丽很狡猾
It doesn't even matter if the clothes are good.
如果服装好的话,这又有什么关系
Serena walked out, and everyone followed.
瑟琳娜一走出去,大家目光都跟了过去
Once again, I have been defeated
再说一次,我彻底败在
at the hands of Serena Van Der Woodsen.
瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森的手里了
She's the double-edged sword of my very existence.
她是我生活中的一把双刃剑
Miss Blair must keep chin up, must keep company going.
布莱尔小姐你要振作起来,要维持公司运作
You will make Miss Eleanor proud.
你会让埃莉诺小姐骄傲的
I know because I proud already.
我清楚这点,因为我已经引你为傲
My mother. How am I gonna explain this to her?
我的母亲,我要如何向她解释这一切
Eleanor Waldorf does not take kindly to the "F" word--
埃莉诺?霍道夫不接受F打头的字母
"Failure."
失败
Save the dom, Chuck. I would rather die.
省下你的酒吧,恰克,我更愿意去死
I am the laughingstock of the fashion press.
我是时尚界媒体的笑柄
The clothes were beautiful, and you are beautiful,
服装很漂亮,你也很美
and that is something we need to celebrate.
只为这些,我们就该庆祝一下
You say celebrate. I say drown my sorrows.
你说庆祝,我说用悲伤淹没我好了
Give me the bottle.
给我酒瓶
Tolstoy wrote
托尔斯泰写过
That all happy families are alike,
幸福的家庭都是相似的
but every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way,
而不幸的家庭各有各的不幸
especially on the upper east side.
特别是在上东区
You know, Sage can be a handful,
你知道,塞吉是很棘手
but you handled tonight with true grace.
但你今晚处理得很得体
I'm impressed.
让我印象深刻
Some are only too happy to be distracted from their pain.
有些人实在太高兴了,无法一直痛苦着
Well, I had...

an awful day with "The spectator."
今天为了《观察家》忙得焦头烂额
I had a really awful day with the Serena.
我和瑟琳娜今天相处得才糟糕呢
I'm not wearing my robe anymore,
我虽然没穿时装了
but my clothes can still end up in the corner.
但我的衣服还是能被扔去角落
I guess I could help you out with that.
我想在这点上我倒是可以帮你
While others choose to bite the hand that feeds them,
有些人选择咬掉手喂食自己
even when they have no idea
即使他们连下一餐
where their next meal is coming from.
都不知从何而来
I heard you sold your serial to "Vanity fair" this morning.
我听说你今早把你的连载卖给了《名利场》
I can't believe they bought it ten minutes after it was posted.
真不敢相信刚发表十分钟后,他们就买下了它
You're very up on current events.
你对时事倒蛮精通的
Word travels fast in the publishing industry.
在出版业闲话是传得很快的
I guess you took my advice
我想你接受了我的建议
and started playing by your own rules.
开始按自己的规则来行事了
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
Uh, weird.
很怪异
Kinda dirty but good.
有点下流,但感觉很好
Like you said, the truth is a very powerful thing.
就像你所说的,真相是很有力量的
Well, if you have nowhere to go...
如果你无处可去
you can always stay with me.
你可以一直和我在一起
Are you Dan Humphrey?
你是丹?汉弗瑞吗
I am.
我是
I read your piece in "The spectator" today
我今天在《观察家》上读了你的文章
and I loved it. Can I buy you a drink?
非常喜欢,我能请你喝一杯吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
So there you have it.
现在你有酒喝了
Dave Berger worked as a bodyguard for my father.
戴夫?伯杰是我父亲手下的一名保镖
He was there that weekend with Amira.
他那周和阿米拉在一起
Dave drove Bart to meet someone
戴夫驾车带巴特去见
named Lady Alexander.
一位亚历山大夫人
Dave wasn't in the meeting, so that's all he could tell me.
戴夫没在场,他只能告诉我这些
I don't know who she is,
我不知道她是谁
what she does,
做什么的
or even where to start looking for her.
甚至都不知道如何找她
We will find her.
我们会去找她
I'm all yours,
我的一切都属于你
mind, body, and scheme.
思想,身体,诡计
You helped me with my show tonight,
今晚的时装秀
and, at least for the first few hours
至少在大溃败前的
before the big fashion fiasco,
几个小时里还好有你帮我
everything was perfect.
当时一切都很完美
And I can help you, too.
我也可以帮助你
Let's face it.
我们面对现实吧
We... need each other.
我们需要彼此
I need you... right now.
我现在就需要你
For one night, make an exception.
只是一个晚上,破回例吧
A gentleman...
一位绅士
wouldn't take advantage of a lady who's had
是不会当女士喝多了后
more than her half of the bottle of dom.
趁虚而入的
But...
但是
The exception I'll make is this--
我可以破这个例
We join forces,
我们齐心合力
combine our power,
联合我们的力量
and achieve our goals that much sooner.
更快达到我们的目的
Fine.
好吧
We're in this together.
我们一起做这件事
And I will try with every fiber of my being...
我会竭尽全力
to behave.
表现
But whether your family is happy or unhappy,
但不管你的家庭是否快乐
it's always best to stick together
要永远同心协力
because some ties are simply unbreakable.
因为有些关系就是牢不可破的
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

分享到