绯闻女孩第六季(MP3+中英字幕):第4集:恰克继续调查父亲
日期:2017-07-15 09:52

(单词翻译:单击)

Gossip girl here—
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你们了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Dan's serial is continuing in "Vanity fair."
丹的系列剩余部分将会在《名利场》连载
Dan, we had a deal.
丹,我们有言在先的
"Vanity fair" is the big time,
《名利场》是个好机会
and the more readers I have,
我拥有越多的读者
The more power I have. It is that simple.
我的力量也就越大,就这么简单
Dan wrote the truth. We are together.
丹写的是事实,我们确实在一起了
And I want you by my side,
而且我希望你能陪在我身边
here and at the gallery opening.
不论是在这里还是等画廊开幕的时候
Are you Dan Humphrey?
你是丹·汉弗瑞吗
I am.
我是
I read your piece in "The Spectator" today.
我今天在《观察家》上读了你的文章
Can I buy you a drink?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Absolutely.
当然可以
Did this really happen? You and Serena?
你写的是真的吗,你和瑟琳娜
Every dirty detail, exactly as it occurred.
活色生香,句句写实
She said she erased it, but did you actually see her do it?
她说把录像删了,但你亲眼看到了吗
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么了
You had someone who loved you unconditionally,
要知道有个人愿意无条件地爱你
and you threw that all away
而你偏偏不要
to let Chuck Bass decide when he's ready for you?
却让恰克去决定他何时准备好和你在一起
I just have a few questions about a weekend
我只是对你跟巴特约四年前在迪拜
you spent with Bart in Dubai about four years ago.
一起度过的某个周末有些许疑问
Dave drove bart to meet someone named Lady Alexander.
戴夫驾车带巴特去见亚历山大夫人
I don't know who she is or even where to start looking for her.
我不知道她是谁,也不知如何着手找她
We will find her.
我们会找到她的
And who am I?
我是谁
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这个秘密我绝不会透露
You know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
Extra, extra, read all about it--
号外,号外,详情如下
The latest upper east sider to take center stage
上东区舞台聚光灯下
in the social spotlight.
的最新头条
But you know what they say?
但人们常说
If you can't take the heat, then move to hell's kitchen.
如果受不了流言蜚语,就离开上东区吧
"Nate Archibald has the opposite of the midas touch.
内特掌握了反向的炼金术
"Instead of everything he touches turning to gold,
他不能点石成金
he turns all the gold he's been given to dust."
却能把继承的财富变成垃圾
Your friend's poor, right?
你的朋友很穷,不是吗
I mean, he's probably just jealous.
他大概只是嫉妒
Oh, first of all, Dan screwed me over
首先,丹耍了我
by selling the serialization of his new book
他把新书的连载卖给别人
right out from under me,
一脚蹬开了我
and then he releases the chapter about me.
接着,他的新章节还是关于我的
You look really hot in the picture.
你这张照片这么迷人
Who cares what it says?
谁还会关心文章是什么内容呢
He's saying that
他说是我
I'm singlehandedly destroying "The Spectator."
一手摧毁了《观察家》
Okay, enough. This Dan guy is full of it.
够了,这个丹什么的就爱惹事
No, actually, if he was making stuff up,
不,其实如果他是瞎编的
you know, I'd be mad, but I'd get over it.
我虽会生气,但气气就过去了
Thing is, he's right.
问题是,他说得对
"The Spectator" is in serious financial trouble,
《观察家》面临严重财政问题
and it's all my fault.
而这都是我的错
It's why I'm meeting with the bank later today
这也是我待会要和银行会面的原因
to hopefully extend our credit line.
希望能提高我们的信用额度
Can I help? Please.
我能帮忙吗,拜托
I am dying for an excuse to skip brunch
我要找个借口不和
with my dad and Serena Van der floozy.
我爸还有瑟琳娜·范德·荡妇共进早午餐
No, that's nice, but you should go to brunch,
不,谢谢,但你应该去
and you should be nice to Serena, all right?
还要对瑟琳娜友善点,好吗
She's the one who convinced your dad
是她说服你爸
to let us keep dating, all right? Give her a chance.
同意我们约会的,好吗,给她个机会
Your article on Nate
你写的关于内特那篇文章
is generating major online buzz.
引起了热议
HuffPo has a link on their main page,
《赫芬顿邮报》的主页上有它的链接
and Dwight Garner just tweeted about it,
德怀特·加纳也发了微博(德怀特·加纳,美国文学批评家)
saying that he's halfway through and doesn't hate it yet.
说他才看了一半,但觉得还不赖
Even "Gossip girl" gave us a nice plug.
就连"八卦天后"也给了好评
Overall, the reaction's been positive...
总之,文章的评论都是积极正面的
for you, that is. Not for Nate.
但对内特的就不一样了
Are they talking about how the use of real names
他们有提到采用真名这件事
makes this my "In cold blood"?
让人觉得我冷血吗
I mean, do they like the writing?
他们喜欢我这样写吗
Are they making any comparisons to historical literary figures?
有没有和某个文坛标杆做对比
Perez Hilton. But the important thing
佩雷斯·希尔顿,但重点是(佩雷斯·希尔顿,美国着名八卦天王)
is that they're talking about it.
这成为了一个热点话题
Literary celebrity is fleeting.
文学界没有常青树
We have to make the most of it.
我们要充分地利用这次机会
Trust me. I have been.
相信我,我正在这么做
I am not talking about trolling for
我说的利用不是在麦克纳利
lit groupies at McNally's
找你的果儿们(与之发生性关系的粉丝)
and sleeping with your coffee dates.
或把陪你喝咖啡的妹子都搞上床的事
Well, that's how I'm finding a bed to sleep in every night.
这只是我解决每晚住宿问题的方式
Look, being a writer in 2012
听着,现在你要当作家
isn't merely about the words that you write.
不仅仅是文笔好就够了的
It's about your image.
你得打造好形象
So from now on, you're only going to be seen with girls
现在开始,只能让外界看到你与这种女生见面
who have Ivy League pedigrees, or, at the very least, Vassar.
她来自常春藤,好吧至少也要是瓦萨学院(常春藤是美国着名大学联盟,瓦萨学院亦是着名文理学院)
She needs to have cover girl looks
要有封面女郎水准的外貌
and at least three mentions in "Page six"
而且过去六个月里
in the last six months.
在《第六页》(绯闻版)出现三次以上
How exactly am I gonna do that?
这要怎样才做得到
I've already set up the interviews.
我已经预约好面试了
This is the guy my daughter's dating?
这就是我女儿交往的对象吗
Have you read this article on Nate?
你读了这篇关于内特的文章吗
Oh, I'm not a fan of the author's previous work.
我对这个人的作品都不感兴趣
Well, let me summarize for you.
那我帮你总结下吧
His last girlfriend was a madam.
他的前任女友是已婚妇女
Before that, he dated con artists with an "s"
再前任是性感女骗子们
because, yes, there was more than one.
是啊,因为还不止一个
Your friend Dan wrote all this?
你朋友丹写了这些
Dan Humphrey's a douche.
丹·汉弗瑞是个混蛋
Well, you can forget
你今后别想
about dating the guy in this article ever again.
再跟文章里说的这个家伙约会了
That's fine by me.
我没关系
Nate is nothing like the guy in that article.
反正内特根本不像文章里写的那个人
Well, I don't know what Dan wrote, but I can vouch for Nate.
我不知丹写了什么,但我能为内特担保
He's kind and honest and a good friend.
他是个诚实亲切的好朋友
And--and he cares about Sage a lot.
他也真的很在乎塞吉
You should get to know him before you judge him.
在你对他下定论前,或至少你再出手打他前
Or at least before you hit him again.
应该先了解他
Dad, can he come to the horse show with us?
爸,能让他和我们一起参加马展吗
This afternoon?
今天下午的吗
No, that's always been our thing.
不行,那一贯只有我们俩啊
Oh, come on. You hate it, and you know it.
得了,你一点不喜欢马展
It'll give you someone to talk about football with instead.
而且这样就有人能和你一起聊聊足球了
Nate loves football.
内特也爱足球
See? Look, we're already finding things to bond over.
看,人与人之间总能找到相同点
Oh, I guess he can join us.
我想他来也行
It'll give me a chance to talk to him.
这样我就有机会和他聊聊
Possibly threaten his life.
也有机会看能否原谅他
I'll see if he can come.
我看看他有没有时间
Thanks, dad.
谢谢,爸
You, too, Serena.
也谢谢你,瑟琳娜
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
She almost smiled at me.
她好像对我笑了
And don't worry about Nate. You'll really like him.
别担心内特的事,你会喜欢他的
He's the best.
他非常棒
Well, you would know. When were you gonna tell me
你当然知道,你打算什么时候告诉我
you've had sex with my daughter's boyfriend?
你和我女儿的男友上过床
This is definitely a-a fire hazard.
这绝对会有火灾隐患的
I think it's time to unpack the boxes Lily sent over.
我想是时候打开莉莉寄来的这些盒子了
Sorry, I've been so busy with this new gallery opening.
对不起,我一直忙着画廊开张的事
I'm actually headed over there now.
其实我正要处理
Don't take this the wrong way,
你别误会我
but maybe you're using the gallery as an excuse
但也许你正利用画廊做借口
to avoid going through your old life.
不想回顾你过去的人生
That's ridiculous.
你这话太荒谬了
Is it?
是吗
These boxes are full of
箱子里的东西都是
stuff from your time with Lily,
你和莉莉那段岁月的见证
and I can see how revisiting those memories could be difficult.
我明白,让你回忆往昔确实不易
Look,let me help. I will unpack the boxes,
我来帮你吧,我把箱子拆包
and when you come back, they'll be gone.
等你回来,我就全都处理掉了
That would be nice.
那也不错
Keep the things that we can use around the loft
把能用的东西留下
and just throw everything else out.
其余的全部丢掉
Gosh.
老天
"May 17, 2008.
2008年5月17日
Dear Rufus, last night was the best night of my life."
亲爱的鲁弗斯,昨晚是我生命中最美妙的一夜
It's kind of a big deal not to mention.
我不能原谅你对这事闭口不提
I wasn't trying to hide my past with Nate.
我并不是想隐瞒和内特的过往
I swear it was a long time ago.
我发誓那是很久以前的事了
We're just friends now, and besides,
我们现在只是朋友,而且
when is something like that supposed to come up?
什么时候跟你提这件事才算恰当
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe the second he started dating my daughter?
也许该在他刚开始跟我女儿约会时就说
Sage knows, and she doesn't care.
塞吉知道,她不在乎
I don't see what the big deal is.
我觉得没什么大不了的
I don't know everyone that you've been with.
你的情史我也并非一清二楚
You're right.
你说的对
We both have pasts,
我们都有过去
but mine's not about to be chronicled in a magazine.
但我的过去可不会上杂志连载
There's bound to be a Serena chapter soon, right?
很快就会刊登有关瑟琳娜的章节了吧
Maybe it's time we have the conversation--
我们该好好谈谈了
discuss everyone we've been with to avoid
把我们的过往情史都向对方交代清楚
any more embarrassrag surprises in print or at parties.
以免在媒体或聚会上见到难堪
Everyone?
每个都要交代吗
Within reason.
这很有必要
Second base and beyond.
只交代二垒及以上的关系吧
Kissing doesn't count.
只亲吻就不算了
I think it's a great idea.
真是个"好"主意
I just have to run an errand first.
我得先去办点事
When you get back then.
那等你回来再说
That Eleanor again?
又是埃莉诺的电话
Debriefing my mother on Waldorf designs can wait.
向我妈妈汇报霍道夫时装的情况不是急事
She knows I have no buyers,
她知道我还没找到买家
and she's just calling to yell at me.
打电话来就为了骂我
Besides, I have much more pressing business to attend to,
而且,眼下有更紧急的事等我处理
like finding Lady Alexander,
比如,寻找亚历山大夫人
whoever and wherever she may be.
调查她的身份和行踪
Now I've gone through the peerage registries
现在我已经把所有西欧皇室的
of all the royals in Western Europe,
贵族名册都浏览一遍了
and the closest I could find was a Lady Alexandria of Lisbon,
最有可能的就是里斯本的亚历山德亚夫人
but she died 50 years ago in a Portuguese mental hospital.
但她50年前就在葡萄牙的精神病院过世了
I am starting to think my father
我开始觉得我父亲
had his bodyguard feed us bad intel.
让他的保镖提供的是错误的线索
That is in Bart's playbook,
那的确是巴特常用的计谋之一
but I'm having one of those psychic hunches I get,
但我的预感一向很准
like when I predicted Tom and Katie wouldn't last.
当年我就预言阿汤哥和凯蒂不会长久(2012年,汤姆·克鲁斯与凯蒂·霍尔姆兹结束5年婚姻,)
You didn't have to be psychic to call that one.
随便找个人都可以预测到这一点
I know this may be a little crazy.
我知道这难以置信
My mother has a friend called Lady Vaughn,
我妈妈的一位朋友叫做雷迪·沃恩
Only "Lady" isn't her title. It's her name.
只是"雷迪"可不是她的头衔,是她的名字("夫人"的英文谐音是"雷迪")
She literally changed it to sound more important
她为了听上去更有身份才改名
so she could sit on the boards of all the big museums,
这样她就能列席各大博物馆董事会
and it worked.
而且那招确实奏效
Maybe Lady Alexander did the same.
也许这位亚历山大夫人正是如此
There she is.
就是这位
Lady Alexander.
亚历山大夫人
But it says she's not on the board.
但她可不是董事会成员
It's a portrait in a private showing.
而是私人画展的肖像画
By the artist Brian Batt.
作者是布莱恩·巴特
I know him! I mean, I-I know his work.
我认识他,我看过他的作品
He has a studio downtown.
他的工作室就在市中心
I always wanted to commission a portrait of you.
我一直想请人给你画幅肖像
What's wrong? The eggs overcooked again?
怎么了,鸡蛋又煎过头了吗
No. Actually, yes,
不是,好吧是煎过头了
but that's not what's so upsetting.
但那不是最让人郁闷的
Eric just texted me from Sarah Lawrence
艾瑞克刚从萨拉劳伦斯学院给我发短信
telling me I was on "Gossip girl"
说我上了八卦天后网站
This is about our wedding?
是有关我们婚礼的吗
No, the night before, when I slept with Rufus.
不,是婚礼前夜,我和鲁弗斯风流一夜
That's old news.
那都是旧闻了
I have no idea why I'm suddenly
我不知道自己怎么突然间被
on the radar of this childish blog.
这个幼稚的博主盯上了
I think it's fairly obvious what kind of child
哪个孩子会发布这种信息,我想
would be putting out such stories.
答案再清楚不过了
Charles?
查尔斯吗
No, he would never.
不,肯定不是他
He shipped a woman in from Dubai
他不惜从迪拜请来那个女人
to drive a wedge in between us.
就为了离间我们
I'm sorry he keeps dragging you into our fight.
我很抱歉,他总是将你拖入我们的父子之战
Maybe that's why he hasn't returned my calls.
也许正因如此他才不回我电话
I'll take care of it.
我会处理好的
Okay.
好的
I love how you
我欣赏您
combine the classic portraiture with pop culture,
将古典肖像和通俗文化结合的画风
but we really came to see your portrait of Lady Alexander.
但我们很想看您为亚历山大夫人画的肖像
Friends of ours saw it in your private show at the met,
我们的朋友在画展见过那副作品
and they suggest we mimic the style.
他们建议我们模仿那种风格
I wanna do the exact same pose.
我要摆和她一样的姿势
I think you've got the wrong guy.
我想你们找错人了
I don't do that sort of thing.
我不画那种画
Obviously,
显然
we wouldn't want to compromise your artistic integrity
我们不会破坏您作为艺术家的正直品质
by recreating someone else's pose.
所以我们不会照搬别人的姿势
Unless it's okay with her.
除非获得她的同意
And we tripled your fee.
我们出三倍价钱
I don't mind calling Lady Alexander myself.
我可以亲自致电亚历山大夫人
See, I generally don't take no for an answer.
我不习惯被人拒绝
So if you'd simply provide a phone number...
如果您能给我她的电话号码
Looks like Chuck's midas touch is still intact.
看来恰克总能点石成金,本色依旧
I really hope we're not talking about the same Lady Alexander.
希望我们所说的亚历山大夫人不是同一个
Here she is.
这就是她
But a horse by any other name is still a horse.
不管叫什么名字,马就是马
And Chuck and Blair can't seem to buy a clue.
恰克和布莱尔,有钱难买真线索
Assuming that Lady Alexander isn't related to Mr. Ed,
如果亚历山大夫人和艾德先生毫无牵连
it appears we've hit another dead end.
那我们又钻入了一条死胡同
Not exactly.
也不尽然
Thoroughbred registries have all the important info
纯种马每次买卖都要详细备案
on every sale, such as prices and previous owners.
记录价格和前任买主
It's like M.L.S. For horses.
像马市版的信息平台一样
So find the horse, find the owner.
找到马,就知道买主是谁
Here she is-Lady Alexander.
找到了,夫人亚历山大
It says she was bought four years ago
上面显示四年前
by Bartholomew Bass.
由巴萨罗姆·拜斯买入
What else does it say?
还有什么信息
Not much except she was just under $1 million.
没什么,除了她价值不足一百万美金
Is that a lot of money?
那价钱很高吗
For regular people, yes.
对普通人来说当然是
I meant for a horse.
我问的是对于马的价格来说
I didn't realize your father was such a horse enthusiast.
没想到你父亲是个爱马狂
He's not.
他不是
Then...
那么
why did he buy a dozen thoroughbreds in a single month?
他为什么在一个月内买了12匹纯种马
Let me see that.
让我看看
It says here he bought them all from the same man in Dubai.
上面说他都是从迪拜的同一个人手里买的
I don't recognize the name,
我不认识这个人
and I've been through the Bass Industries books
拜斯实业的所有资料我都查过了
with a fine-toothed comb.
仔仔细细地查过
Maybe your father's secret is that he's just into horses,
可能你爸爸的秘密就是他现在喜欢马
really, really expensive horses.
喜欢很贵很贵的马
I doubt he'd pay off Amira for that.
我不觉得他会为这种事买通阿米拉
I need to find Sheikh Hassan.
我需要找到谢赫·哈桑
There is a big 3-day horse show going on
有一个为期三天的马展
just outside the city right now.
现在正在城外举行
I saw it on one of the registries.
我看到这个名字登记在册
It--it attracts an elite international crowd.
观看表演的都是国际精英人士
Maybe if the Sheikh isn't there himself,
可能谢赫本人不到场
he has people there for him?
但是会有他的人替他过去
Looks like we're back in the saddle.
我们好像又有眉目了
You--you have a house in the Hamptons, too?
你也在汉普顿斯养着马
And in Aspen and in St. Barth's, too.
在阿斯本和圣巴特也有
Sorry. Tiffany. Time's up.
抱歉,蒂芙尼,时间到了
Don't call us. We'll call you.
不用给我们打电话,我们会打给你的
Okay, you both know the drill.
你们都知道程序
Skip the small talk and get down to business.
不用寒暄了,直奔主题就行
You have five minutes.
时间五分钟
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Are you here to interview for the position?
你也是来参加面试的吗
I'm sorry. Do you work here now?
抱歉,现在你在这里工作吗
As if.
想什么呢
I'm pimping out celebutantes for Dan to have sex with.
我在帮丹找合格的社交新人床伴
If you're interested, you can, uh, get in line.
如果你感兴趣的话,你可以去排队
Uh, Dan told me to meet him here.
丹跟我说在这里见他
I'll just be two minutes.
两分钟就够了
That's fine,
没问题
but I'm going to have to ask you to leave your bag.
但是你得把包放下
We can't risk any unauthorized recording devices.
我们可不想有什么私人录音设备被带进去
His words are worth too much.
现在他可是一言千金
No, the bank has all my paperwork, okay?
不,银行有我所有的文件
And you've seen the numbers, and they're good.
你也都看到了,数字都很漂亮
No, I-I get that there's a lot of money
不,我知道每个月
going out the door each month, okay?
亏损很多钱
But just, with a little more time,
可是再多给我一点时间
I know I can turn things around.
我会扭转乾坤的
I understand. Thank you.
知道了,谢谢
Who let you in here?
谁让你进来的
That article this morning was unfairly biased.
早上的那篇文章明显有失偏颇
It's my job to report on other people's business.
报道他人的事是我的工作
I'd be a hypocrite to get upset about it.
要是我因为那个不高兴的话我就是个伪君子了
Plus, "The Spectator"" just got plugged
对了,《观察家》刚刚在
in a popular national magazine.
一家全国着名的杂志上做宣传了
The glass is half full approach, huh?
这就是成功的一半了是吧
I know your paper is in trouble.
我知道你的报纸陷入了困境
I also know that you are a lot smarter
我还知道
than that article makes you out to be.
你比那篇文章写的聪明多了
So I am here to offer you some relief.
所以我才来给你提供帮助
Let's talk.
一起谈谈
So what's so important you had to see me in person?
什么事这么重要,你非要见我本人
And allow Georgina to frisk you?
甚至还让乔治娜对你指手画脚
I-I need to know, did you write a chapter about me?
我想知道你有没有写关于我的章节
Of course I did.
我当然写了
You really think my father or Nate are more interesting
难道你觉得我爸爸或者内特会比
than the infamous Serena van der Woodsen?
声名狼藉的瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森还有得写
Okay, but I need to know what's in it and when it comes out.
好吧,可是我想知道内容和发表时间
Well, that would ruin all the fun.
让你知道的话就没意思了
Dan, I'm serious.
丹,我是认真的
Did you write about that night
你有没有写
that we were together at the Campbell apartment?
我们在坎贝尔公寓的那晚
Relax. I didn't publish any of that.
别紧张,我没写那个
But not to protect you.
但是不是为了保护你
Um, because it was the most humiliating thing
是因为那是我身处过的
I've ever been a part of. But don't worry.
最尴尬的事了,你不用担心
There's--there's gonna be some good stuff in your chapter.
写你的文章里会有好事的
I think I might even include a little tidbit
我觉得我可能还会加一点
of this desperate conversation.
这次绝望谈话的内容
Wow, I... I can't believe
我...真不敢相信
I ever loved someone who could write
我竟然爱过
such awful things about his friends and family.
总是写他亲朋好友坏事的人
Right, 'cause you were thinking about my feelings
对,这是因为你录性爱录像的时候
when you made that sex tape.
完全考虑到了我的感受
You know the worst part is
知道吗,最糟的是
you actually seem to be enjoying it.
事实上你看起来很享受那个
Serena, wait a second. Wait.
瑟琳娜,等一下,等等
On your way out, just let Georgina know
出去的时候顺便跟乔治娜说一下
that I gotta take a bathroom break.
我要休息一下,去趟洗手间
Thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你过来
Uh, Dan says have the next girl meet him in the bathroom.
丹说在洗手间见下一个女孩
Mmm. That's more like it.
这才像话
Hey. I just finished my errand.
嗨,完成任务
Yeah, I got everything I needed.
对,得到我需要的了
So... you back "The Spectator,"
也就是说,你投资《观察家》
and I put out fluff pieces on you and Lily
我就要发一些关于你和莉莉的虚假消息
to offset her bad press on "Gossip Girl"?
来抵消《八卦天后》的负面影响吗
I know you did well with that article on Rufus,
关于鲁弗斯的那篇文章你处理得很好
and mature readers help broaden your demo.
有思想的读者会帮你拓展事业的
You will have the extra cash you need.
而且你也会得到你需要的资金
And as for me,
对我来说
a happy wife is a happy life.
妻子幸福,我才幸福
Next thing I know,
是不是接下来
you'll be asking me to write bad press on Chuck, huh?
你就会让我写关于恰克的负面消息了
I'm not looking for another partner. I'm sorry.
我不是在找合伙人,很抱歉
I'm gonna handle this one on my own.
我会自己解决这次的问题的
I have no doubt you will succeed,
毫无疑问,你会成功的
especially if you've inherited
尤其是如果你继承了
your father's gift with numbers.
你父亲篡改财政数据的天赋
He was always so...
他总是非常...
inventive.
有创造性
Hey, it's Nate.
你好,我是内特
Listen, I have a business proposition for you.
我有一个生意上的建议
Well... at least I know your phone is working.
至少我现在知道了你的手机没坏
What I don't know is why you're avoiding my calls.
我不知道的是你为什么不接我的电话
It's nothing personal.
这不是针对你个人的
As you know, I've been avoiding my father.
你也知道,我一直在躲避我父亲
And, well, you're married to him.
而你和他是夫妻
Does that mean
你的意思是不是
you're behind the stories about me on "Gossip Girl"?
是你向《八卦天后》爆我的料
Is that what he told you?
他是这么跟你说的吗
I hope you know
我希望你知道
I would never do something like that to you.
我绝对不会对你做那种事的
Well, I needed to hear it from you.
我需要亲口听你说
I also need for you to end this feud with your father.
我也需要你结束和你父亲之间的争斗
I love both of you,
你们两个人我都爱
and I can't stand
所以我再也无法忍受
to be in the middle of it a second longer.
夹在你们两个中间了
I appreciate your desire to bring us back together,
你想让我们和好,我很感激
but we were never close to begin with.
但是我们是不可能的
The man's idea of father/son bonding
那个人的父子观念
was teaching me how to diversify bonds.
一直在教我如何让关系更复杂
It's always been business between us.
我们两个之间永远只是商业关系
Well, I got us tickets to the horse show,
我弄到马展的票了
but it starts in an hour, so...
但是还有一个小时就开始了,所以...
Oh. Hello, Lily.
你好,莉莉
Oh, well, you don't mean
你是不是说
the one at the Stone Orchard Stables?
在斯通果园马场那里的表演
It is. I... I don't...
是,我...不...
Chuck?
恰克
Oh, I haven't been in years. It's a fabulous event.
我好多年没去了,那是个特别棒的表演
And a wonderful opportunity, Charles,
也是一个千载难逢的机会,查尔斯
for you and your father
你和你父亲
to talk about something other than business
可以聊一聊生意之外的事
and start to make amends. I'm gonna see if he's available.
试着和好,我问问他是不是有空
Oh, please. No, don't tell him.
不用,不用告诉他
This should be a surprise.
我想给他一个惊喜
Well, that was fast.
来得很快啊
So... what's this big business opportunity
你在电话中提到的大商机
you mentioned on the phone?
是什么
Mind if I come in?
可以进来说吗
Looks like Chuck and Blair aren't the only ones
看来不只有恰克和布莱尔
with a surprise visitor.
有意外访客
So much for golden boy going it alone.
黄金男孩单打独斗也要做不少事情
So what's with all the boxes?
这些盒子是干什么的
Are you moving in, or is Rufus moving out?
是你要搬进来,还是鲁弗斯要搬走
It's Rufus' stuff from Lily's.
是从莉莉那儿搬来的鲁弗斯以前的东西
I know you released the story about Rufus suing Dan,
我知道是你散布的鲁弗斯要告丹的消息
so I figured you might also be behind
所以我猜你也一手操纵了
all the stories about Lily on "Gossip Girl".
《八卦天后》曝光莉莉的事
Well, now I know where you got all the ammo from.
现在我可知道你从哪搞来的资源了
Lily acts so high and mighty,
莉莉总是那么趾高气扬
but look at her.
但是看看她
She's been married a dozen times.
她结过好几次婚
She's had countless affairs, a secret kid.
有数不清的风流韵事,还有个私生子
She's even spent time under house arrest,
她甚至还曾被软禁家中
but never pays the price.
但她从没付出任何代价
And why should Rufus suffer
为什么莉莉的声誉丝毫未损
while Lily's reputation remains unscathed?
而鲁弗斯却要饱受痛苦呢
I agree.
我同意
You do?
你同意
But Lily's friends don't read "Gossip Girl".
但莉莉的朋友不看《八卦天后》
So you should put the stories out on "The Spectator".
所以你应该把故事发表在《观察家》上
I can see why you don't feel like socializing with your father,
我能明白为什么你不想和你父亲交流
but why would you insist on keeping your attendance
但是为什么你要对自己
at an equestrian event a secret?
观看马展秘而不宣呢
I could care less about the horses.
我一点也不在乎那些马匹
I'm looking at the property.
我关注的是那些地产
As long as my father and I are both
只要我父亲和我都还在
in the real estate game in New York,
纽约房地产界做生意
there will never be peace in our family.
家里就不会有消停的一天
Stone Orchard is for sale?
斯通果园要卖出去吗
Oh, my god. What a shame.
天呐,太可惜了
It's been in the same family for two centuries.
果园的主人都拥有它两个世纪了
Well, I heard they lost a fortune in Facebook stock.
我听说他们在Facebook股票上亏了不少
I'm just exploring the possibility,
我只是想看看出售的可能性
and I don't want Bart to know
而且除非消息属实
until it's real.
我不想让巴特知道
This is fantastic, Charles.
太棒了,查尔斯
Good for you!
你真棒
I am so proud of you for thinking outside of the box,
我真为你骄傲,能跳出来创新思考
and outside of Manhattan.
能跳出曼哈顿思考
I know the place quite well.
我对那里很熟悉
I actually put my horses there
我们第一次搬回东部时
when we first moved back out east. And...
我曾把我的马寄养在那儿
I mean, I could show you around?
我可以带你们去看看
I promise, not a word of this to your father.
我保证,不对你父亲透露一个字
Ooh. Well, then there was Ben,
然后有个叫本的
who, contrary to some forged documents,
不像一些假消息所说
I didn't sleep with when I was 15,
我十五岁时没和他上床
not until after he got out of prison.
那都是他出狱后的事了
And that was the last guy I was with before you.
那是我和你在一起之前的最后一个男人
You said that was a year and a half ago.
你说那是一年半以前的事
Not even one random hook-up between the jailbird and me?
离开那个囚犯到遇见我之前,一次一夜情都没有
No. I swore off men. I just wanted to focus on myself.
我下决心不再关注男人,只关注自己
Oh, I know that must be hard for you to believe,
我知道你可能很难相信
since you spent the entire winter focusing on
因为你可是整个冬天都在关注
the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit models.
《体育画报》上的泳装模特
Wait, wait. Come on. You saw that Cat Daddy video.
等等,拜托,你看过甜心猫爸的视频,甜心猫爸,比基尼女郎跳舞的视频
So that's it, then? We're--we're good?
那就这些了,我们没问题了
I feel prepared for anything that could be published.
我准备好接受任何会被曝光的事了
Okay.
好吧
No.

Just... no.
还是别了
Did, uh, Nate get back to you about the, uh, horse show?
内特和你聊过马展的事了吗
He's got some work to do. He's gonna meet us there.
他还有别的工作要做,到那儿再跟我们碰面
I'm really glad he's going. Go easy on him, okay?
我很高兴他能去,别太为难他好吗
Serena, did you want to come, too?
瑟琳娜,你也想来吗
I mean, if my dad wants you to.
我是说,如果我爸想让你一起
Oh. Well, I-I don't want to intrude.
我不想打搅你们
No. No, no, come.
不会,来吧
You can keep Sage occupied while I interrogate her boyfriend.
我审问塞吉男朋友时,你可以陪着她
Bart, dear, I know you're going to be devastated,
巴特,亲爱的,我知道你会难过
but I was thinking we should cancel our dinner
但是我想取消今晚
with the Kranzlers this evening.
和克兰兹勒一家的晚餐
Gee, that's too bad.
那太可惜了
I was looking forward to dodging all their questions
我还很期待巧妙回避他们所有
about my disappearance.
关于我失踪的问题呢
Well, don't worry. We'll reschedule.
别担心,我们会改时间再约的
You needn't bother, Lily.
不用担心,莉莉
What else did you have in mind instead?
那你打算做什么
Well, I was suddenly in the mood for a spa overhaul--
我突然特别想做个全身温泉疗养
massage, facial, nails, the works.
按摩,面部,指甲,各种保养
Are you still upset
你还在为
about Chuck and those stories on "Gossip Girl"?
恰克和《八卦天后》上的故事生气吗
Because I'm planning to stop by the Empire
因为我正想去帝国酒店
and have a talk with him.
和他聊聊呢
Oh, I don't think that's necessary.
没那个必要了
I spoke to Charles, and he said he didn't leak those stories,
我和查尔斯聊过了,他说不是他爆料的
and I believe him.
我相信他
So I'll call you when I'm done, okay?
那我结束后给你打电话,好吗
Sure.
没问题
Thank you for keeping this between us.
谢谢你能保守秘密
I hate lying,
我讨厌说谎
but there's no reason to concern your father
但是如果能平息你们间的战火
if it helps you with your plan to make peace.
那就没必要让你父亲知道
Trust me. If he found out, he'd ruin everything.
相信我,如果他知道了就会毁了一切
Sometimes it's best not to call
有时最好不去打电话
in order to avoid being called out later.
以免事后被人责备
Just smell the air-- so crisp and clean.
闻闻这空气,爽快清新
And fertilized.
满是肥料味
You know, there is so much to show you.
有太多可以给你看的了
This could take all afternoon.
一个下午都不够
Oh! Uh, uh, did you see that woman over there waving at you?
看到那边向你招手的女士了吗
Which one?
哪位
The one that looks like Princess Anne.
看起来像安妮王妃的那个
She's saying your name and waving.
她在叫你的名字朝你招手呢
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Ah. Well, maybe I should go say hello. I don't want to be rude.
也许我应该过去打个招呼,我不想失礼
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Okay, now it's your chance! Go! Run!
你的机会来了,走,快跑
Blair, this isn't a hostage situation.
布莱尔,这又不是挟持人质
I don't even know who to-- excuse me.
我都不知道和谁,不好意思
Can you tell me if any of Sheikh Hassan's horses
你能告诉我谢赫·哈桑有哪些马
are competing today?
今天比赛吗
Mm... just one--Crown Jewel. She's on the course.
只有一匹,皇冠,她在场内
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll go and see what I can find out about Sheikh Hassan.
我去看看能不能找到谢赫·哈桑的信息
If you can keep Lily occupied for a few--
如果你能拖住莉莉
I got a closer look, and it is Princess Anne
我近距离看了看,确实是安妮王妃
with her daughter Zara,
和她女儿扎拉
but are you sure she was waving at me?
但是你确定她刚才在向我挥手吗
Because we've never actually met before.
因为我们从没见过
Maybe she was just swatting away mosquitoes
也许她只是在挥走蚊子
or airing out her pits.
或者在给腋窝通风
Well, either way, where should we begin our tour?
不管她了,我们应该从哪儿开始参观
Hey, guys, sorry I'm late. I...
对不起我迟到了
No, it's okay. We just got here ourselves.
没关系,我们也刚到
Nate, this is my dad. You remember his fist, right?
内特,这是我父亲,还记得那一拳吧
Yeah, sorry about that.
很对不住
I've never actually punched anyone before.
我其实从来没打过谁
You definitely did a good job. It hurt, so...
你动作很规范,打得很疼,所以
Hey, do you wanna go check out the horse?
你想去看看那些马匹吗
Yeah. You guys stay and bond over how great I am
你们待在这儿好好聊聊我有多棒
and how you want me to be happy, okay?
还有你们多想让我高兴,好吗
Great. Bye!
太好了,再见
You know, just so you know, I had to... ice my hand all night.
打你一拳后,我一晚上都在冰敷我的手
Probably hurt me more than it you.
那拳对我的伤害比你大得多
And I should probably tell you
我也许该告诉你
I am a huge fan of the business you've built.
我非常崇拜你一手经营起来的事业
I've been following your career for forever now. So...
我一直以来都在关注你的事业,所以...
You're not dating my daughter just to get to me, are you?
你该不是为了接近我才跟我女儿在一起的吧
No, sir. It's just a purely added bonus.
不是,先生,这只是附加福利罢了
You may be dating my daughter, but I'm dating your ex.
你跟我女儿在一起,我跟你前任在一起
that cancels out the need for any "Sirs."
所以你还是别叫我"先生"了
Lily, hi! Hi!
莉莉,你好,你好
It's so nice to see you back at the barn.
很高兴能在这见到你
Thank you, Jessica. Great to see you as well.
谢谢,杰茜卡,见到你我也很高兴
Enjoy the rest of your day. Ah! Thank you.
好好享受剩下的一天,谢谢
If you ladies wanna get a drink,
如果你俩想去喝东西
I think I'll check out the stables.
我可以自己去马厩逛逛的
Now leaving the course-Crown Jewel,
现在上场的是,皇冠
owned by Sheikh Hassan,
它的主人是谢赫·哈桑
ridden by the Sheikh's daughter Iman.
出赛的是谢赫的女儿,伊曼
Oh, I think the stables are this way.
我觉得马厩在那边
Actually, Lily... can we take a little detour?
莉莉,我们去其他地方看看吧
You know, I've been considering an equestrian for my next line,
我在考虑我下一个服装系列以马术为主体
and I want you to introduce me
我希望您能向我引荐
to those women in the fabulous fascinators.
那几位佩戴着迷人头饰的女士
Next on the course...
下一个上场的是...
That is a beautiful horse.
这马真漂亮
I'd love to talk to you about buying it.
我想跟你聊聊购买它的事情
So who's it gonna be?
你喜欢哪个啊
Personally, I think Melissa has the better face for photos,
我个人觉得,梅利莎比较上相
but Natasha is a Coppola,
但娜塔莎是科波拉家族的
and that does come with a certain cachet.
她的确比较有名媛风范
Well, I have to choose now?
我一定得现在选吗
Obviously.
当然
But can't it wait? I mean, I'm--I'm--I'm exhausted.
不能等一等吗,我累了
Oh, suck it up, Humphrey. They have pills for that.
得了吧,汉弗瑞,真不行你去吃点药
These girls are perfect.
这些女孩太完美了
They all come from great neighborhoods,
她们家境优越
have very high I.Q.s, and dress in design lables.
智商极高,全身名牌
They meet all of our requirements.
她们符合我们所有的要求
This just isn't me.
但没一个适合我
These girls might be perfect on paper,
她们也许很上相
but they're not who I'm looking for.
但她们不是我要找的人
Who you're...
你要找...
Since when are you looking for anybody?
说得好像你真有想过要找谁一样
Don't go soft on me now, Humphrey.
别给我现在掉链子,汉弗瑞
Finding true love was never part of our deal.
我们的交易内容不包括寻找真爱好吗
I'm sorry you're not selling.
我真遗憾你不愿意卖
She's absolutely stunning.
她真的太漂亮了
Thank you.
谢谢
My family takes great pride in our thoroughbreds.
我们家族以我们培养出的良种马为骄傲
I know. I've been a big fan of your family's horses
我明白,我从孩提起
since I was a child.
就非常喜欢你家的马
There was one in particular I remember seeing compete.
特别是我曾经见过的一匹赛马
I think she was yours. Lady Alexander?
我觉得她应该也是你家的,亚历山大夫人
Lady Alexander was my childhood horse.
亚历山大夫人是我小时候骑的马
She was much loved but never competed a day in her life.
不过她从不出赛
My father must've loved her as much as then,
我爸爸非常喜爱它
because he paid a great deal for her.
因为买她花了他不少钱
Again, you're mistaken.
你又错了
She was sold to a family friend several years ago
几年前,她被出售给了我们家族的一个朋友
and put to pasture.
然后就送到牧场去了
She was worthless to anyone but me.
她对其他人来说不算什么,但她对我很重要
Which made her priceless.
所以她是无价之宝
Uncle Bart! So good to see you.
巴特叔叔,见到你真高兴
I see my son is attempting to work his charms on you.
我的儿子是来这里,向你大放魅力的吧
Why didn't you tell me Bart Bass is your father?
为什么你没告诉我,巴特·拜斯是你父亲
He's like family.
他就像是我的家人一样
Our fathers were such good friends before his accident.
在我父亲出事之前,他们俩是至交
Speaking of which,
说到这
I was sorry to hear of his recent passing.
听闻他过世了,我真的很难过
Is that...
那是...
I think that's Serena.
我觉得那是瑟琳娜
You know her?
你认识她
Uh, yeah. That's my mom.
对啊,她是我妈妈
Come on. I'll introduce you.
来吧,我介绍你俩认识
Grandma.
奶奶
Oh, no, no. Don't call her that.
不,别这样叫她
Yeah, as much as I'd love to stay
虽然我很想留下
and chat with your charming daughter,
跟你迷人的女儿聊聊天
I have to take this call from my mother.
但我得接我妈的电话
Oh, tell Eleanor I said hello.
替我向埃莉诺问好
Serena, darling, I had no idea you were coming to this.
瑟琳娜,亲爱的,没想到你也来这了啊
Oh, yeah. It was just a last-minute decision.
是啊,临时决定的
But I want you to meet Steven's daughter Sage.
这是史蒂文的女儿塞吉
Hi. It's nice to meet you.
你好,很高兴见到你
Oh, likewise.
我也是
Um, you're so much...
你看起来
more mature than I'd imagined.
比我想象的要成熟
I should probably go check on my dad and Nate.
我得去找我爸跟内特了
Okay, I'll be right there.
好,我待会过去
How old is she?
她多大
Oh, you know what?
你知道吗
This is probably my fault that you have a father complex.
可能是因为我的缘故,你才会有恋父情结
Wait, so you really played basketball at Duke?
等下,你真的给杜克大学打过篮球
You're really that gullible?
你还真是这么好骗啊
No. No, unlike the other chemical engi-nerds,
没有的事,不过我和那些学化学工程的书呆子不同
I did watch a few games.
我有看过一些比赛
Hey, some people call it gullible. I like to call it trusting.
有些人说这叫好骗,但我觉得这是信任
It seems like you guys are getting along.
看起来你俩挺聊得来啊
No black eyes at least.
至少没有打起来
No, you were--you were right about this guy.
你说的真没错
He's trusting, which may have led
他很容易相信人,这可能会导致
to some poor business decisions but...
他做出错误的商业决策
It makes for good character.
不过这也是他好的一方面
He reminds me a little of myself at his age.
他就像我年轻的时候一样
Hey, that means a lot, man. Thanks.
你能这么说对我意义非凡,谢谢
Okay, I wanted you guys to get along.
我是希望你俩能处得来
There's no need for a full-on bromance.
但也没必要搞得像兄弟一样吧
Where's Serena?
瑟琳娜在哪呢
She ran into her mom.
她遇见她妈了
Wait. Lily's here?
啥,莉莉也在这
Do you know if he still wants to have kids?
你知不知道他想不想要孩子啊
I mean, maybe he's done.
也许他有一个孩子就够了
Mother!

Can we have this conversation somewhere else?
我们能换个地方讨论这个话题吗
People are starting to stare.
别人都看着我们呢
Oh. It's probably another one
这大概又是另一个
Of those "Gossip girl" Stories about me.
关于我的"八卦天后"爆料
Oh, I hope it ends soon.
真希望这一切快点结束
Oh, no, it's--it's not a "Gossip girl" Blast.
不是,这不是八卦天后的爆料
It's a "Spectator" Blast... about both of us.
这是"观察家"的爆料,关于我俩的
"Like mother, like daughter.
有其母,必有其女
They not only share the same taste in clothing
她们不仅喜欢一样的服装风格
but also in men.
连选男人的眼光也一样
Looks like Steven Spence put age before beauty
对于史蒂文·斯彭斯,年龄比相貌重要
by sleeping with Lily before Serena"?
在跟瑟琳娜交往前,他曾和莉莉有一腿
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hey, Serena, wait.
嘿,瑟琳娜,等下
Did you just omit someone from our conversation?
你是不是忽略了一个你以前交往过的女人
Like, I don't know, my mother?
比方说,我妈妈
What--what are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Your love life is the one being published on "The Spectator."
你的情感生活被《观察家》爆料了
I had no idea that the story was about him, okay?
我完全不知道这是关于他的报道
I-I gave it to my editor so I could be here with Sage...
为了来陪塞吉,顺道了解下史蒂文
and get to know Steven.
我把报道交给编辑去做了
Well, thanks to you, we all know him better now.
多亏了你,我们更了解他了
Way to go, Nate.
干得漂亮,内特
Dad, seriously? Gross.
爸爸,不是吧你,你真恶心
Yeah, I-I have no idea why there's a story
我,我不知道怎么会有
about me sleeping with your mother.
我和你妈妈上床的谣言
It's not true!
这不是真的
Actually, it is.
实际上,是真的
There are two sides to every story,
故事的主人公双方各执一词
with the truth and Serena stuck smack in the middle.
孰是孰非,瑟琳娜卡在中间左右为难
I think you're confusing me with someone else.
我想你把我认成别人了
Unfortunately, I'm not.
很抱歉,我没有
Okay, well, one of you is wrong,
好吧,你们总有一个人是错的
and I really hope it's you, mom.
我真希望这人是你,妈妈
I know we've met a few times socially,
我们是在社交场合见过几次面
you know, through the central park conservancy.
比如中央公园水利工程
And the Bancroft wedding?
还有班克罗夫特的婚礼
The one in the Irish castle.
在爱尔兰城堡的那个
We snuck down to the dungeon,
我们偷偷的进了地窖
opened the oldest bottle of whiskey we could find.
开了瓶我们能找到的年代最久的威士忌
My last name was Mueller then. Klaus' ex?
我当时姓米勒,克劳斯的前妻
Lily Mueller.
莉莉·米勒
Oh, my god.
天哪
Oh! So it is true.
所以这是真的了
Look, it...
听我说,这...
It was--it--it was right after my divorce.
那时我刚离婚不久
You know, I had gone skiing in Verbier
我之前去瑞士韦比尔滑雪
and hurt my knee.
不小心伤了膝盖
There were--there were painkillers and--and whiskey
我吃了止痛药,还喝了威士忌
and... oh, wow.
然后...
Is that why you were so cold to me
这就是你在水利工程活动上
at conservancy events?
对我特别冷淡的原因吗
I didn't know about the painkillers.
我可不清楚什么止痛药的事
Yeah.
是的
But you did know that we were dating.
但你清楚我们在交往
Why didn't you say anything?
你为什么什么都不说
What was I supposed to say?
我该说什么
I-I--you--you told me that you two were madly in love
你告诉我说你们两个深陷爱河
and that he could be the one.
他可能是你的真命天子
Besides...
还有
I figured Steven should be the one to tell you.
我觉得应该由史蒂文亲口告诉你
Well, I guess this was one of those surprises
我想这就是那种
we were hoping to avoid.
大家都想避免的惊喜把
What the hell do you think you're doing here,
来这里找伊曼聊天
talking to iman?
你知道不知道自己在做什么
Enjoying the horses. Same as you, right?
我来看赛马,和你一样,不是吗
Because Lily would hate to learn
莉莉如果知道你跟踪我
that you had me followed.
一定会很不高兴
You need to stop sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong
你该停止插手你不该插手的事情了
and leave Lily out of this.
还有别把莉莉扯进来
Do we understand each other?
清楚了吗
I didn't realize you'd become such an animal lover.
我可想不到你会变成一个动物爱好者
I have a dog, too.
我还有只狗
I find the company of animals preferable to some people.
我发现相比一些人,动物的陪伴更安心
Another weakness you didn't inherit from me.
又一个弱点,虽然不是从我这遗传的
I pulled the story off the site, okay?
我把消息从网站上删除了
I got a hold of some old list Lily made.
我搞到了一张以前莉莉列的名单
You know, the names of everyone that she had ever slept with.
上面有所有和她睡过的男人的名字
I-I swear I didn't know your dad's name was on it.
我发誓,我不知道你爸的名字也在上面
Everything was going so well.
一切都进展的那么顺利
My dad was really starting to like you.
我爸爸是真开始欣赏你了
I screwed up. I'm sorry.
我搞砸了,很抱歉
I should've vetted the article before it ever came out.
我应该在文章发布之前审核一遍的
What do you have against Serena's mom anyway?
你都有些什么对瑟琳娜妈妈不利的材料
Nothing. I don't have anything against her.
没有,什么都没有
I just...
我只是...
It was a--it was a-- it was a desperate move
这只是我想拯救公司的
to save my company.
黔驴之技
It was a mistake.
却捅了篓子
Well, you decided to do it on your own for a reason.
你决定这么做肯定是有原因的
I did, and I think I know of a way that I can
是的,我以为我找到了一种
without hurting anyone that I care about.
不伤害任何我在乎的人的方法
Hey. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Okay? I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
And I just...
我只是...
I don't want to lose "The Spectator."
我不想失去《观察家》
Or you.
也不想失去你
I just saw Lily leaving with Bart.
我刚看见莉莉和巴特一起走了
Did you not tell him you tracked down the Sheikh?
你没告诉他,你找到谢赫了
Doesn't matter. Sheikh's dead,
无关紧要,谢赫死了
and the daughter won't talk.
他的女儿口风很紧
She won't? Why not?
为什么
She calls him "Uncle Bart."
她叫他"巴特叔叔"
We're done here. Shall we?
我们回去吧
Uh, I'll meet you at the car.
我等会和你在车里碰头
I need the ladies' room after all those mint juleps.
喝了这么多薄荷朱利酒,我要去下厕所
Right.
好吧
Next on the course...
下一个入场的是...
owned by the Kelly Stables.
来自凯利马场
Iman? Hi.
伊曼,你好
I'm Blair. I'm a close friend of Chuck's.
我叫布莱尔,是恰克的密友
I know he left before he could speak to you,
我知道他还没和你说什么就走了
but this is important to him, and so it's important to me.
但这对他很重要,所以对我也很重要
Is this about the horse?
是和马有关吗
Because I know Chuck never really wanted it.
我知道恰克不是真的想要它
He was just flirting with me.
他只是在和我调情
I don't think he was flirting with you.
我想他不是在和你调情
Look, I know how much these horses mean to you
我知道这些马对你,还有你的父亲
and meant to your father.
是多么地重要
Unfortunately, they don't mean that much to Bart.
很遗憾,它们对巴特来说并不那么重要
He isn't exactly a big donator at P.E.T.A,
他甚至不怎么给动物保护组织捐钱
if you know what I mean.
如果你能明白我在说什么的话
I'm not sure I do.
我不太明白
Well, Bart Bass. Killed a tiger on safari?
巴特·拜斯,在探险的时候杀了头老虎
He eats veal on a regular basis?
他经常吃牛肉
I don't know about any of that,
这些我都不知道
but he was a good friend to my father.
但是他是我爸爸的好朋友
He bought Lady Alexander and the others,
他买了亚历山大夫人和其他的马
so they could live out their days
这样它们就能在
on a farm in Virginia.
弗吉尼亚州的一个农场安度晚年
Okay.
好吧
Listen, Princess Jasmine,
听我说,茉莉公主,《阿拉丁神灯》女主人公,黑人
the fact is, your uncle Bart is bad.
事实是,你的巴特叔叔是坏人
I'm sure every single horse he bought from your family
我很确定他从你们家买去的每匹马
went straight to the glue factory,
都会直接被送去胶水厂
including your beloved Lady Alexander.
包括你深爱的亚历山大夫人
But, if you like, go ahead. Check it out.
如果你愿意的话,去调查一下吧
See if you find
看看是不是能找到
the Bart Bass retirement home for aged equines.
巴特?拜斯给老马的退休之家
Trust me, Chuck is the good guy here,
相信我,恰克才是好人
and he needs your help.
他现在需要你的帮助
On the upper east side, it's hard to know who to trust.
在上东区,判断可信之人绝非易事
Usually, the answer is no one.
通常情况下,这个人是不存在的
I'm sorry, but it's gonna take me more than a car ride
很抱歉,但是这短短的车程
to forget the fact that you slept with my mother.
并不够我忽略你和我妈上过床的事情
Serena, I can't change what happened.
瑟琳娜,我不能改变过去发生的事情
I can forget it, obviously, but I-I can't change it.
我可以忘记,但是不能改变
Maybe you can forget, too?
你也可以试着忘记这件事
I don't know if I'll ever be able to forget this.
我不知道我是不是能忘记这件事
Well, I...
我...
I guess I can try to move past it.
我想我可以试试不要管它
I mean, crazier things have happened in my family.
我是说,我家发生过更疯狂的事
Wait, wait, wait. Please, just not so fast.
等等,等等,别这么快
There are certain images that keep popping up.
还是会有那种画面不断出现
Then we must try to erase them.
那我们就试着去把它们擦除
I'm warning you. This could take a while.
我提醒你,那可能需要些时间
I never thought I'd see you again.
我从没想过还能再见到你
Care for a drink?
想喝什么
I can't stay long,
我不能呆很久
but I wanted to tell you
但是我想告诉你
that I looked into what your friend Blair told me.
我调查了你朋友布莱尔告诉我的事
Lady Alexander never went to any farm in Virginia.
亚历山大夫人不在弗吉尼亚的任何农场
Blair told you she did?
布莱尔告诉你的
No. Bart told me.
不,巴特告诉我的
But the horses he purchased from my family
但是他从我家中买下的马
are nowhere to be found.
都无迹可寻
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个消息
Bart obviously didn't care much about your horses
巴特很显然并不关心你的马
and probably paid your father a lot of money
他或许付给你父亲一大笔钱
for something else.
是为了别的什么东西
Do you know what it was?
你知道那会是什么东西吗
Maybe a-a real estate deal? Perhaps a hotel?
也许是房地产交易,也许是一家宾馆
A hotel?
一家宾馆
No, my father was in the oil business.
不,我父亲经营的是石油业
But Bart couldn't have been involved in that.
但是巴特不可能有所牵连
Why not the oil business?
为什么不能是石油业
Because we have a home in Dubai,
因为我们在迪拜安了家
but we're Sudanese nationals.
但我们是苏丹侨民
I'm sorry. International affairs are not my area of expertise.
抱歉,国际事务不是我的专长
Well, at least not this kind.
至少这方面我不行
Well, the U.S. has an embargo against trading oil with Sudan,
美国禁止和苏丹产生石油贸易
so if that's what he bought from my father--
因此,如果他从我父亲那里买的是石油
Bart was breaking federal law.
巴特就违反了联邦法律
Thanks for taking another look at my loan application.
谢谢你重审我的贷款申请书
I... can't believe I left out all the revenue from the new markets.
真不敢相信我忽略了新市场的所有收益
Just a rookie mistake, I guess.
我想这大概是新手常犯的错
Well, the numbers do look better,
数字很漂亮
and, uh, I'm glad you caught the error,
而且,我很高兴你找到了错误
because, uh, with ad sales projections like this...
因为像这样的广告销售预测
we're happy to extend "The Spectator's" line of credit.
我们很高兴提高《观察家》的信用额度
Thank you so much. You're a lifesaver.
非常感谢,你真是个救世主
Now let me just go make you a copy of this real quick.
现在我马上给你复印一份
I'll be right back.
马上回来
How did it go?
进展如何
Yeah, Nate asked me to take another look at the numbers
是的,内特果真要求我再看看财政数字
like you said he would.
完全如你所说
Are you sure you wanna co-sign on this loan?
你确定你想联合署名吗
It's obvious he's doctored his earnings report.
很明显他篡改了收益报告
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
有其父,必有其子
Send me the documents to sign in the morning.
明早把文件送过来给我签
Again, I'm sorry
我想再次道歉
I didn't tell you I was with Charles,
因为我隐瞒了我和查尔斯在一起
and you felt the need to follow us.
你觉得因此有必要跟踪我们
Apparently...
很显然
with good reason.
理由很充分
He's just trying to make things right with you.
他只是在努力修复和你的关系
I know how much you wanna believe that,
我知道你非常想相信这一点
but Charles has done nothing since we've gotten back together
但是查尔斯自从我们合好以来
but lie and manipulate you.
一直在撒谎和利用你
Oh, really? You really think I'm that much of a pushover.
真的吗,你真以为我就那么容易被利用吗
He will prey upon your maternal instincts
他会利用你的母性本能
to get between us.
来离间我们
Well, I won't let that happen.
我不会让这事发生的
Neither will I.
我也不会
You know how much I don't like ultimatums,
你知道我有多么不喜欢下最后通牒
but I'm afraid Chuck has left me no choice.
但恐怕恰克把我逼得毫无退路
If you wanna be with me,
如果你想和我在一起
you need to stay away from my son.
你要远离我儿子
You can't ask me to do that.
你不能这么要求我
He's my son, too.
他也是我的儿子
We're not done discussing this.
我们回头再讨论这事
So Bart was using the horses
所以巴特通过马匹交易
to hide the money he was buying illegal oil with?
来隐藏非法购买石油的钱
He had to hide it somehow.
他必须通过某种方式隐藏
Sudan is an embargoed country,
苏丹是禁运国家
which means he didn't fake his death
也就是说,他捏造死亡一事
because he was worried Mason Nevins
不是因为他担心梅森·内文斯
would come after Lily or me.
会找我或莉莉的麻烦
He did it so he could avoid federal prison.
他这么做是为了避免进联邦监狱
Well, this is what we need.
这正是我们需要的材料
Right? Quick.
对吗,快点
Call the CIA or the FBI or TMZ.
打给中情局或联调局或新闻网站
Let's turn him in!
我们举报他
I wish it were that simple. We need evidence first.
真能这么简单就好了,我们得先掌握证据
I was already planning our victory celebration in my head.
我已经在脑中计划我们的胜利庆功会了
We were in a bubble bath with a bottle of Grande Cuvee
我们洗着泡泡浴,喝着库克陈年香槟
and no business in the way of us being together.
没有任何事能阻碍我们在一起
Hold onto that visual.
继续沉浸在那美妙的想法里吧
If I must.
恐怕真得如此
Call me if you need anything.
有事情电我
Blair, it's Jean Pierre.
布莱尔,我是让·皮埃尔
Your mother is not pleased.
你母亲很不高兴
She knows you're avoiding her calls
她知道你故意不接她电话
and that you don't have orders from any buyers.
你没有从任何买家那里接到订单
She says you have one month to fix this.
她说限你一个月内扭转局面
Lily, I cannot apologize to you enough.
莉莉,真是万分抱歉
I mean, nothing like this will ever happen again in "The Spectator,"
《观察家》再也不会出现这种事了
I promise you.
我向你保证
Thank you for understanding, yeah. Bye.
谢谢你的理解,好,再见
I hope you're here because you forgive me, too.
我希望你来是因为你也原谅了我
I hope that answers your question.
我希望这个吻回复了你的问题
If Serena can forgive my dad for sleeping with Lily,
如果瑟琳娜能够原谅我父亲和莉莉上床
and lily can forgive you for publishing a story about it,
而莉莉能够原谅你发布了这个故事
I guess I can forgive you for acting like a jerk.
我想我可以原谅你像混蛋一样的表现
You know, I-I haven't gone through those.
其实,我还没检查完这些东西呢
Are you sure you just wanna throw it all away?
你确定就要把它们都扔了吗
Some of it must have sentimental value.
有些东西一定很有情感价值
Yeah, I'm sure,
是的,我确定
and I'm sorry I put the responsibility on you to begin with,
很抱歉我一开始将职责推给你
but I was at the gallery,
但是我当时在画廊
and I realized I don't want this stuff.
意识到我并不想要这些东西
I-I don't wanna look back.
我不想沉迷过去
I just wanna look forward...
我只想展望未来
with you.
和你一起
We all have things from our past we'd like to erase.
我们都有想抹掉的过去
Philip, get some popcorn.
菲利普,拿些爆米花来
I ran into Serena earlier today
我今天早些时候碰到瑟琳娜
and picked up a movie for us.
顺手为我们搞到了一部电影来看
But on the upper east side,
但是在上东区
it's not so easy to hit "Delete".
想彻底删除绝非易事
There's always a record of misdeed somewhere...
某个地方总会存有不可告人的记录
And someone's always looking for it.
也总是有人一直在搜寻它
Humphrey, what are you doing here?
汉弗瑞,你来这儿干什么
I'm pretty sure you have a spare room up in here.
我很肯定你这里有空房间
I was wondering if I could crash.
我想知道是否能在这里过夜
You made it pretty clear you were done with me.
你说得很清楚,我们之间玩完了
What's changed?
怎么改变主意了
I realized I made a mistake.
我意识到我犯了一个错误
I've missed you.
我想你了
I've missed... my friend.
我想我的,朋友了
Last year, when you had no one, I was there for you.
去年,你孤身一人时,我守候在你身边
I kinda need you to do the same for me right now.
我需要你现在为我做同样的事情
Serena's bed is empty.
瑟琳娜的床空着
Make yourself at home.
请自便
Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead.
比起忽略过去,你最好从中得到些教训
Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself.
否则,历史会不断重复上演
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后

分享到