神奇动物在哪里(视频+MP3+中英字幕):第6期 纽特使魔法
日期:2017-03-29 08:43

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I was... over there.
我刚刚 在那里
I was... over there?
我刚刚 是在那里吗
In you hop... Hello?
进来吧你 你好
No. Everyone settle down. Stay.
不行 大家都安分点 待着
Dougal, don't make me come in there.
杜戈尔 别逼我进去
Don't make me come down there.
别逼我下去
Absolutely not! Alohomora!
绝对不行 阿霍拉洞开
Oh, so you're gonna steal the money, huh?
贷款不行你就打算偷了是吧
Petrificus Totalus!
统统石化
Mr. Bingley!
宾利先生
Kowalski!
科瓦斯基
Really?
你不是吧
No... Don't do that. Look.
不 别这样 瞧
Oh no... No, no, no. Don't shoot. Don't shoot!
不 不不不 别开枪 别开枪
What?
怎么
For the last time, you pilfering pest... paws off what doesn't belong to you.
最后警告你一次 你这个小贼不许碰那些不属于你的东西
I'm awfully sorry about all that.
我对这一切深表歉意
What the hell was that?
那到底是什么玩意
Nothing that need concern you.
与你无关
Now unfortunately you have seen far too much,
不幸的是 你看到得太多了
so if you wouldn't mind...
所以如果你不介意
if you just stand there,
请在那站好
this will be over in a jiffy. Sure, yeah.
一下子就好 好的 没问题
Sorry...
抱歉
Bugger.
糟糕
重点讲解

settle down
settle sb down

to become or make sb become calm, less excited, etc.
(使某人)安静下来,平静下来
It always takes the class a while to settle down at the start of the lesson.
那个班一上课总得过一会儿才能安静下来。

in a jiffy
一会儿;瞬间
I'll be with you in a jiffy (= very soon).
我一会儿就来。

pilfer
pilfer sth from sb
pilfer sth from sth

to steal things of little value or in small quantities, especially from the place where you work
偷窃(小东西);小偷小摸;(尤指员工)偷窃
He was caught pilfering.
他行窃时被抓个正着。
She regularly pilfered stamps from work.
她常从工作单位顺手牵羊拿走邮票。

belong to sb
to be owned by sb
属于某人;归某人所有
Who does this watch belong to?
这块表是谁的?
The islands belong to Spain.
这些岛屿隶属西班牙。

视频及简介

该片讲述了纽特在银行使魔法的故事。

分享到