佩小姐的奇幻城堡 (视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第30期 Jake的谎言被拆穿
日期:2017-02-17 08:05

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Hey. Have I been all this damn island. Where the hell were you?
嘿。我在岛上到处转,你跑哪去了?
I was just on my way back.Sorry, I lost track of time.I was having a blast with Worm... and Dirty D?
正在往回走呀。抱歉,忘记时间了。前面跟Worm玩的很嗨...还有 Dirty D
Dirty D?You know what? This is...this is good.
滴答滴?你知道么?这样...这样很好。
This is healthy. This is you're making real friends.Doing teenage stuff.
很健康,结识新朋友。做年轻人做的事
I think this is normal. I am sure that Dr. Golan will approve.
这很正常。Golan医生一定会认可的。
Hey, you American. Get over here.
嘿,美国佬。过来。
Hey look here there they are, there's D-bag and worm-man.
看那,他们在那,Dbag和worm兄。
Did you do this?
这是你干的吗?
What? No!Of course not.
啥?不是!当然不是!
It wasn't us.
不是我们干的。
Listen Sir, I don't know what happened here but my son and his friends have been together all day.
听我说先生,我不知道这发生了什么但是我儿子和他的朋友们一直都在一起。
And Jake would never do anything like this.
而且Jake绝不会做出这样的事情来的。
Bollocks! We haven't seen him!You paid us yesterday. Why would we hang out with him today for free?
我们没见过他!你昨天付钱给我们的,不可能我们今天免费陪他。
Jake were you with them or not?
你跟他们在一起吗,Jake?
No! I'm sorry!
不在,抱歉。

重点讲解

track
keep track of sb
lose track of sb
keep track of sth
lose track of sth

to have / not have information about what is happening or where sb / sth is
了解/不了解…的动态;与…保持/失去联系
Bank statements help you keep track of where your money is going.
银行账单有助于你了解你的资金使用情况。
I lost all track of time (= forgot what time it was).
我一点儿也说不准现在是什么时间。

hang out (informal)
to spend a lot of time in a place
常去某处;泡在某处
The local kids hang out at the mall.
当地的孩子常在商场闲荡。

blast
热闹的聚会;狂欢
The party was a blast.
聚会非常热闹。
We had a blast at the party.
我们在聚会上玩得很开心。

approve
approve of sb
approve of sth

to think that sb/sth is good, acceptable or suitable
赞成;同意
I told my mother I wanted to leave school but she didn't approve.
我告诉母亲我不想继续上学,但是母亲不同意。
Do you approve of my idea?
你同意我的想法吗?


视频及简介

该片讲述了Jake撒谎被拆穿的故事。


分享到