佩小姐的奇幻城堡 (视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第37期 Emma的秘密基地
日期:2017-02-28 08:11

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Could you recognize him from a photograph?
看照片你能认出来吗?
Do you have one?
有照片?
Then come on. There's somewhere I go to be alone.I have things there.
走吧。有个地方我都是自己去。有东西藏在那。
Is this the place?
就是这?
No. This is how we get there.
不是,从这里过去。
Emma! Your shoes! Lead shoes!
Emma!你的鞋,你的铅鞋!
Welcome to my secret hideout.
欢迎来到我的秘密藏身处
How? How did you...
怎么回事,你是怎么...
Air. My peculiarity. It does what I want
空气,我的特技。随心所欲空气。
Jake. Before your grandfather retired, he asked me to keep this safe.
Jake,在你爷爷退休前,他让我守护着这个。
This is my grandpa's old map.
这是爷爷的旧地图。
It shows you where the loops are.
上面是时间循环的位置。

重点讲解

recognize
recognize sb by sth
recognize sth by sth
recognize sb from sth
recognize sth from sth

to know who sb is or what sth is when you see or hear them, because you have seen or heard them or it before
认识;认出;辨别出
I recognized him as soon as he came in the room.
他一进屋我就认出了他。
Do you recognize this tune?
你能听出这是哪支曲子吗?

retire
retire from sth
retire as sth

to stop doing your job, especially because you have reached a particular age or because you are ill / sick; to tell sb they must stop doing their job
(令)退职;(使)退休
She was forced to retire early from teaching because of ill health.
她由于身体不好而被迫早早地从教学岗位上退休。
My dream is to retire to a villa in France.
我的梦想是退休后在法国住上一栋别墅。

alone
独自
I don't like going out alone at night.
我不喜欢夜晚单独外出。
He lives alone.
他独居独处。

ask sb for sth
to say that you would like sb to give you sth
请求,恳求(给予);征求
to ask for a job / a drink / an explanation
求职;要一杯饮料;要求解释
I am writing to ask for some information about courses.
我写信是想了解关于课程的情况。


视频及简介

该片讲述了Emma带Jake到她的秘密基地的故事。


分享到