位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:独自长大
日期:2016-10-20 10:37

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

My rose.
我的玫瑰
It's her.
是她
No...
不...
No...
不...
No, how can this be?
怎么会这样
I'm so sorry.
我好难过
You're supposed to be with her.
你本该陪在她身边的
I'm gonna lose him, too.
而我也要失去他了
And grow up.
独自长大
And forget all about him.
忘记关于他的一切
Forget it all, forever.
全部都会忘记 永永远远
I don't want to lose him.
我不想失去他
Don't cry.
别哭
How can you not be crying?
你怎么没有哭
I can see her.
我可以看到她
She was not a common rose.
她不是一朵寻常玫瑰
She was the only one of her kind in the whole universe.
全宇宙只有她这一朵玫瑰
I remember her.
我记得她
I remember all of it.
所有一切我都记得
She's not gone.
她没有消失
She's still here?
她还在这里
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
只有用心去看 才能看得真切
He'll always be with me.
他会一直在我身边
I understand now.
我终于明白了
Please tell the Aviator I remember him! I will!
请告诉飞行员我记得他 我会的
Don't forget.
不要忘了
I won't! I won't forget any of it! I promise.
我不会的 所有一切我都不会忘的 我发誓

重点讲解

rightly 正确地;恰当地;精确地
Rightly or wrongly, many older people are afraid of violence in the streets.
不管正不正当,反正许多年长者都害怕街头暴力。
As she rightly pointed out the illness can affect adults as well as children.
她说得对,这种病不仅影响儿童,也会影响成年人。

be supposed to do / be sth (按规定、习惯、安排等)应当,应,该,须:
The engine doesn't sound like it's supposed to.
发动机听起来不对劲。

grow up 长大;成熟;成长:
She grew up in Boston (= lived there as a child).
她在波士顿长大。

be (在某时或某地)发生:
The party is on Friday evening.
聚会定于周五晚上举行。
The meetings are always in the main conference room.
会议总是在主会议室举行。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程。


分享到