位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:你的绵羊
日期:2016-10-14 16:27

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Oh, I didn't think that through.
我没有考虑到这点
The Businessman is going to be very disappointed in me.
商人肯定会对我非常失望的
Thank you. But why?
谢谢 为什么啊
I never knew what this was, or where I even got it, but I thought maybe it was important...
我从不知道这是什么 哪里捡的 就觉得它很重要
Your sheep!
你的绵羊
My sheep? I don't get it.
我的绵羊 我不明白
The Aviator gave it to you in the desert on Earth, to eat the baobabs.
这是飞行员画给你的 在地球的那片沙漠中 让小羊吃猴面包树
Catastrophe. Catastrophe. That's right.
简直就是灾难 简直就是灾难 没错
The Aviator drew all of these for you.
这些都是飞行员画给你的
He really needs you right now.
他现在很需要你
Me? He needs me?
我 他需要我
Growing up is not the problem. Forgetting is.
长大不是问题所在 遗忘才是
I have an idea.
我有主意了
We're just gonna need... My plane!
我们只要...我的飞机
There it is!
它在那里
It's OK.
还是好的
Hurry!
赶快过去
We did it!
我们成功了

重点讲解

disappointed (at / by sth) | ~ (in / with sb / sth) ~ (to see, hear, etc.) ~ (that...) | ~ (not) to be失望的;沮丧的;失意的:
They were bitterly disappointed at the result of the game.
他们对比赛结果极为失望。

catastrophe 不幸事件;困难:
The attempt to expand the business was a catastrophe for the firm.
扩展业务的尝试使这家公司陷入困境。

get 理解;明白:
I don't get you.
我搞不懂你的意思。
She didn't get the joke.
她不明白那笑话的含义。

think sth through 充分考虑;全盘考虑;想透
He thought that incident through and came up with an idea.
他充分考虑之后想到了一个主意。

hurry up (with sth) 赶快,急忙(做某事):
I wish the bus would hurry up and come.
我希望公共汽车能快点来。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程。


分享到