位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:美丽的玫瑰
日期:2016-10-11 09:23

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I’m working!
我在工作!
No! That was my last brush!
不要啊 那是我最后一把刷子
I'm going to get fired.
我要被解雇了
This was my last chance.
这是我最后一次机会
This is so unfair! I was just doing... doing my job!
真不公平 我只是在 好好工作
Actually, there's one more...
其实 这里还有一把
Thank you.
谢谢
Now I have to get back to work. Wait!
我得继续干活了 等等
You know what? You're slowing down my productivity!
你知道吗 你在拉低我的工作效率
You had a rose!
你曾拥有一朵玫瑰
A what?
一朵什么
A rose.A really beautiful one. Miraculous even.
一朵玫瑰 一朵非常美丽的玫瑰 堪称奇迹
One that was unique in all the world.
世界上唯一的存在
You know, I've heard quite enough of this nonsense.
够了够了 不想再听你胡说了
I have to work. Thank you.
我得工作 谢谢
You've forgotten everything!
你忘记了一切
I'm very busy with matters of consequences.
重要的是我很忙
You've become just another grownup!
你也和那些大人一样了
Give me that.
还给我
No! Why did you do that?
不 你干嘛要这样
Why did you do...
你干嘛要...
It's all right, I don't need to cry.
没事的 我不哭
I don't need to cry. I'm a grownup. I'm a grown man.
我不要哭 我是大人了 我是男人了
My brushes got knocked over. I don't need to cry.
我的刷子掉了而已 我不要哭
Blow.
用力擤
Wait a minute, why are you so short?
等等 你怎么这么矮
Are you really old?
你很老了吗
What? No! I'm a child.
什么 不 我是一个小孩
Just like you're supposed to be.
你也本该是个小孩
You're a child? Children are certainly very very very odd.
你是个小孩吗 小孩子真的非常非常非常奇怪
This is not good.
情况不妙
I think I know someone who can help.
我想有一个人能帮上忙

重点讲解

fire sb for 解雇;开除
We had to fire him for dishonesty.
他不诚实,我们不得不开除他。

unfair (on / to sb)不公正的;不公平的;待人不平等的
It seems unfair on him to make him pay for everything.
让他承担一切费用似乎对他不公平。

slow (sth / sb) (down / up)(使)放慢速度,减缓,松劲:
The car slowed down as it approached the junction.
汽车在驶近交叉路口时放慢了速度。

have had enough (of sth / sb)对…已厌烦透了;再也忍受不住;受够了:
I've had enough of driving the kids around.
我已厌烦驾车带孩子们到处去。

视频及简介
该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程。


分享到