位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:彼此深爱
日期:2016-09-03 11:08

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

It’s very cold where you live.
你住的地方真冷。
If you would have the kindness to... to think of my needs?
请你体贴一点 想想我的需求
But the Rose began very quickly to torment him with her vanity.
玫瑰很快开始骄纵起来 折磨着他
I suppose you wouldn't have a screen?
我看你没有屏风吧
And at night I want you to put me under a glass. A glass globe, now. My needs... My beauty... My screen...
到了晚上 请你用玻璃把我罩起来 快点罩上球形玻璃 我的需求...我的美貌...我的屏风...
Now, the shame of it was that they loved each other.
然而遗憾的是 他们两个深深爱着彼此
But they were both too young to know how to love.
但是他们也都太年轻了 不懂如何去爱
Full of doubt, he ran away.
带着满心困惑 他逃走了
Of course I love you.
我当然爱你
If you're not aware of that, it's my fault.
如果你没有感觉到 这是我的错
Please forgive me.
请原谅我
He left her? All alone?
他抛下她 自己走了
But where did he go?
可是 他去哪了
Well, he didn't know it at the time, but his leaving was just the first step on a journey back to her.
他当时还不知道 他的离开其实是迈出了回到她身边的第一步
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Look at that, the stars are out.
你看 星星都出来了
They're so bright.
真的好亮
There are so many to look at.
能看的有许多
And on a good day, if I listen carefully, I can hear him laughing up there.
天气好的时候 如果仔细聆听 我会听到他在天上欢笑

重点讲解

torment sb
使备受折磨;使痛苦;烦扰

He was tormented by feelings of insecurity.
他苦于没有安全感。

kindness to sb
友好(或仁慈、体贴)的举动:

I can never repay your many kindnesses to me.
我无法报答你对我无微不至的关怀。

have vanity
自负;自大;虚荣;虚荣心:

She had no personal vanity (= about her appearance).
她对自己的相貌毫不自负。

aware (of sth) | ~ (that...)
知道;意识到;明白:

I don't think people are really aware of just how much it costs.
我认为人们并不真正明白这要花多少钱。

a shame
令人惋惜的事;让人遗憾的事

What a shame they couldn't come.
他们不能来了,真是遗憾。

I suppose...
(婉转表达)我看,要我说,要不:

I could take you in the car, I suppose (= but I don't really want to).
要不你坐我的车。


视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到