位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文
小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:时机刚好
日期:2016-09-10 10:45

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Wait... What do you mean, "Just in time"?
等等 什么叫做 "时机刚好"
Well, everyone has to say goodbye sooner or later.
每个人早晚都会 告别的
You're leaving?
你要走吗
Well... What if... What if I get that old plane running?
这个...要是...要是我把那架旧飞机修好了呢
And what if it's time for me to... you know, go be with the Little Prince?
要是时间到了...我该去找小王子了呢
But... But he already has his rose...
可是...可是他有他的玫瑰了
And I need you here.
而我需要你
You hungry?
饿了没有
I know a great place
我知道一个好地方
where we can get free pancakes on your birthday.
生日当天可以吃到免费薄饼
But my birthday's not for two weeks.
可是我两周后才过生日
They don't know that.
他们又不知道
It's... It's like flying a plane.
这就像开飞机
Like the one you crashed?
像你开毁的那次吗
Exactly!
没错
What!
怎么回事

重点讲解

in time (for sth / to do sth)
来得及;及时:

Will we be in time for the one o'clock train?
我们来得及赶上六点钟的那趟火车吗?

crash (sth) (into sth)
碰撞;撞击

A truck went out of control and crashed into the back of a bus.
货车失控撞上了一辆公共汽车的尾部。

sooner or later
迟早;早晚有一天:

Sooner or later you will have to make a decision.
你早晚得拿个主意。

run (on sth)
(使)运转,运行;操作:

Our van runs on (= uses) diesel.
我们的货车用的是柴油。


视频及简介

该片讲述了一个小女孩偶然与年老的飞行员相识,并根据他回忆的指引开启了探索小王子世界的旅程


分享到