傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:稍等一会儿
日期:2015-11-02 11:28

(单词翻译:单击)

I did scandal polling.

我做了丑闻的民意调查。

Dear God! Using all fictitious names.

老天!全用了虚构的名字。

The possibility of you surviving another sexual scandal if Alicia doesn't stand beside you.

调查了如果艾丽西娅不支持你的话你能挺过又一场性丑闻的可能性。

You know what? This is sick.

你知道吗?这真可笑。

What's sick is that I'm the one trying to keep Alicia on board.

可笑的是,我是唯一想让艾丽西娅参选的人。

Yes. Because you're not married to her.

是的,因为你没娶她。

Exactly!

恰是如此!

Castro wants to meet.

卡斯特罗想要见你。

What?

什么?

Castro wants to make another case for your endorsement. He pleaded with me for a meeting.

卡斯特罗想再次征求你的支持。他向我恳求安排这次会面。

If we're not having Alicia run, you should listen to him.

如果我们不让艾丽西娅参选,你该听听他的话。

Alicia, you have a few clients here...Diane said that she'd kick in some money for Cary's bail.

艾丽西娅,你的几个客户来了,戴安说她愿意为凯里的保释出一份钱。

We need to call her and get her...Alicia, wait.

我们要打给她,让她...艾丽西娅,等等。

Bishop is here.

毕夏普来了。

What? Why?

什么?为什么?

Mr. Bishop, hello. Uh, you should've called. Is everything all right?

毕夏普先生,你好。你应该先打个电话的。一切都好吗?

Yes. Thank you.

是的,谢谢。

I'm here to have a general conversation about my business holdings.

我来进行有关我生意的常规谈话。

Okay. I'mI'm not...How can I help you with that? Actually...why don't I wait here while you deal with the gentleman at your desk?

好,我没有...我能帮您做什么呢?实际上...我还是稍等一会儿,你先去处理你桌边那位先生的事吧?

Okay.

好的。

Mr. Roja, hello. How can I help you?

罗哈先生,你好。有什么需要我帮忙的?

Yes. Uh, we've met before, Mrs. Florrick.

有,我们见过面的,福瑞克夫人。

I own a string of businesses, which includes dry cleaners and health clubs.

我有很多生意包括干洗店,健身房之类的。

Yes. I know.

对,我知道。

I...have decided to pay your partner's bail.

我...决定出钱付你合伙人的保释金。

You decided?

你决定?

1.5 mill. That should cover the bail.

150万。应该够保释金的钱了。

The bail is 1.3.

保释金是130万。

Okay, uh...Okay...1.3 million.

好吧...好...130万。

I would suggest that you take that to the bank and get a cashier's check.

我建议你把钱拿去银行换成银行本票。

Excuse me.

抱歉,我先走了。


分享到
重点单词
  • cashiern. 出纳员,收银员 vt. 解职,丢弃
  • milln. 磨坊,磨粉机,工厂 v. 碾碎,磨,(使)乱转
  • endorsementn. 支持,认可,背书
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • stringn. 线,一串,字串 vt. 串起,成串,收紧,悬挂;系
  • bishopn. 主教 n. (国际象棋中的)象
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱