傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:不会出卖你
日期:2015-10-18 11:10

(单词翻译:单击)

What's that mean?

什么意思?

We're putting together his bail, and I'm representing him.

我们在筹集他的保释金,我是他的律师。

What's his bail?

保释金多少?

$1.3 million. Again, I want you to know that attorneyclient privilege covers all his dealings with you.

130万。此外,我希望你知道律师当事人保密协议涵盖了他与你之间所有的事务。

Not illegal dealings.

不包括非法事务。

It's my considered opinion there were no illegal dealings.

我考虑后的意见是你们之间没有非法事务。

Also, Cary would never make a deal with the State's Attorney. Ever.

而且凯里不会和州检查官达成协议。永远不会。

They're using him to get to me. That's why the bail amount.

他们是在利用他抓我。所以保释金这么多。

Yes. And we're handling this. Cary will not turn on you, Mr. Bishop. Believe me.

是的。我们在处理这件事。凯里不会出卖你的,毕夏普先生。相信我。

Okay. Keep me posted.

好的。有事通知我。

Dylan! Over here!

迪伦!这边!

If anyone has any drugs, or anything, in any orifice, now's the time to tell me.

如果谁有毒品在身上,任何洞里有任何东西,现在就告诉我。

Shoes held by the toes, pull out your insoles. Now! Let's go, let's go!

拿起鞋子,取出鞋垫,快!速度点,速度点!

Now, bang those shoes together. Drop your shoes, hold your arms out. Put your palms facing the ceiling.

把鞋子互相敲打一下。扔掉鞋子举起胳膊。手掌向上。

Do not...I repeat, do not smudge this, or you will have my full attention.

不准...再说一遍,不准弄污,否则我就盯上你了。

Cary Agos. Let's go.

凯里·艾格斯。过去。

This is your new home. This is where you will live. I am your landlord. Don't make me angry.

这里是你的新家。这将是你生活的地方。我是你的房东。别让我生气。

Number five.

五号。

Hey. Five minutes.

五分钟。


分享到
重点单词
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • attorneyn. (辩护)律师
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • smudgen. 污点,渍痕,浓烟 v. (使)变脏,(使)模糊
  • bishopn. 主教 n. (国际象棋中的)象
  • ceilingn. 天花板,上限
  • privilegen. 特权,特别恩典,基本人权,荣幸 vt. 给特权,免