傲骨贤妻第六季(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:站在哪一边
日期:2015-10-30 11:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello. Eli. I'm surprised. How are you?

你好。伊莱。真意外,你怎么样?

Good. Good, Mr. State's Attorney. I have some great news for you.

很好,州检察官先生。有些很棒的消息。

The governor has reconsidered. He wants to endorse you.

州长重新考虑了。他想支持你。

Well, that is music to my ears.

这可真是个好消息。

When did that happen?

这是什么时候的事情?

There's just one thing I need you to do for me, James.

但我要你做件事,詹姆士。

Peter's a proud man. You'll need to ask him again.

彼得是个自尊心很强的男人。你得再去拜托他一次。

Why?

为什么?

He can't be seen reversing himself without you making some effort.

你花点力气让他回心转意,这样才体面。

I'm not going to kiss the ring again, Eli.

我不会再去拍他的马屁,伊莱。

I know, you don't have to. I'll arrange for a meeting tomorrow afternoon.

我知道,你也没必要。明天下午我会安排一次会面。

Trust me, it's just a formality. I'll see you then.

相信我,这就是个形式。那到时候见。

Okay. Huh?

好吧?

Your father's a smart man.

你父亲可是个聪明人。

How'd your preliminary go?

你的预审怎么样了?

Well, I told the public defender what you said. He said he'd try it. Thanks.

我对公设律师说了你教我的话。他说他会试试,谢谢。

Sometimes the law is nothing more than calling another man's bluff.

有时候法律就是对别人虚张声势。

Well, you could help me with something else, Cary.

你还能帮我个忙,凯里。

What?

什么?

Bishop. He wants me to cut your finger off. I told him you were okay, I didn't need to. You knew who your friends were.

毕夏普,他要我切掉你一根手指。我告诉他你不错,不需要这么做。你知道自己该站在哪一边。

I do.

我知道。

Yeah, so that's why I'm here. To remind you.

所以我到这儿来是为了提醒你。

I mean, you talk to the SA, you ask about any kind of deal, you're dead. You understand?

你要是去找检察官跟他做交易,你就死定了。明白了吗?

I do, I do. I do.

我明白,我明白。

Good. Nownow, I have to do this, all right? You fell down against the bars and you cut yourself.

现在,我必须这么做,好吗?你跌在铁栏上,割伤了自己。

What? Even to your lawyer, that's what you say. You fell down against the bars, you cut yourself. You're not sure how. Just yell at guard.

什么?即使对你的律师你也这么说,你跌在铁栏上割伤了自己,你也不知道怎么回事。然后你喊警卫。

What?

什么?

It's a test, all right? Bishop wants to help you, but he needs to know you understand. So, count to four, and yell at guard.

这是个测试,毕夏普想帮你,但他需要知道你是自己人。所以,数到四然后喊警卫。

Guard...Guard!

警卫,警卫!

I just fell down. It's nothing serious.

我只是摔了一跤,没什么大不了的。


分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • yellv. 大叫 n. 大喊
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • bishopn. 主教 n. (国际象棋中的)象
  • arrangevt. 安排,整理,计划,改编(乐曲) vi. 协商,计
  • attorneyn. (辩护)律师
  • endorsevt. 支持,赞同,背书于
  • formalityn. 礼节,程序,拘谨