斯巴达300勇士(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:偷袭(1)
日期:2015-03-23 11:29

(单词翻译:单击)

Regroup!
归队
Astinos!
阿斯提诺…
My son!
儿子!
Astinos!
阿斯提诺!
No!
不!
Day wears on.
一天苦战尚未结束
We lose few
我们折损了数人…
but each felled is a friend, or dearest blood.
但每个阵亡的都是至亲与挚友
And upon seeing the headless body of his own young son
亲眼目睹自己年轻的儿子头被砍了…
the captain breaks rank.
百夫长脱队冲出
He goes wild, blood-drunk.
他为这血债而疯
The captairs cries of pain at the loss of his son
他丧子之痛的惨叫…
are more frightening to the enemy than the deepest battle drums.
比最深沉的战鼓声,更令敌人胆战心惊
It takes three men to restrain him and bring him back to our own.
要三个人才能拉住他,把他带回来
The day is ours.
今天是属于我们的
No songs are sung.
但没有胜利的高歌
Your gods were cruel to shape you so, friend Ephialtes.
艾菲亚提,我的朋友,你的神真残酷,将你生成如此
The Spartans, too were cruel to reject you.
斯巴达人也一样残酷地拒绝了你
But I am kind.
但我很仁慈
Everything you could ever desire
不论你想要什么…
every happiness you can imagine
不管你要多快活…
every pleasure your fellow Greeks and your false gods have denied you
所有你的希腊同胞和那些伪神,曾拒绝你的享受…
I will grant you.
我都能给你
For I am kind.
因为我很仁慈
Embrace me as your king and as your god.
认我为你的王,拜我为你的神

分享到