《辣妹日记》试听精讲12期:老爸不许在外拈花惹草
日期:2014-07-29 12:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hi, sweetheart. Can you give me a hand with this packing?
嗨,宝贝儿,可以帮一把手吗?
'Cause your mum is making a right mess of it.
你妈妈简直搞得乱七八糟
Dad, why do you need four pairs of brown trousers?
爸爸,你为什么要四条褐色的裤子?
'Cause they go with everything.- They do not.
因为他们能搭很多衣服。他们不行
Hey, I'm not going on a fashion shoot.
嗨,我又不是去做时尚摄影
Hey, what is it, munchkin?
嗨,怎么了,小白?
Dad, I don't like it when you and Mum fight.
爸爸,我不想你和妈妈吵架、
Promise me you won't hang out with any Kiwi women while you're away.
向我保证,你去了那里,不能在新西兰拈花惹草
Not even ugly ones.
丑的也不行
What are you talking about, Georgia?
你在说什么,Georgia?
Hey, this is a big change for us all.
嗨,这对于我们大家都是个很大的改变
I'm not going out there to be "living La Vida Loca."
我去那里又不是去那里定居
Though I'm glad you still think your dad's a handsome old devil,
尽管我很高兴你一直认为你老爹是个老帅哥
even if he does belong in the Stone Age.
即使他属于石器时代
Come on, then. How many pairs of brown trousers do I need?
好的,你决定,我能带几条棕色的裤子?
Two.- Two.
两条,两条
Georgia? It's a boy. Result!- What boy?
Georgia?是个男孩,有料到,什么男孩?
Mr Peter Dyer.- Oh, no. Saliva Boy.
Peter Dyer先生,哦,不,口水男
What? He sounds keen to talk to you.
什么?他说希望和你谈谈

影视精讲


give me a hand 帮把手,搭个手,帮个忙
Can someone give me a hand?
谁能帮我一下吗?
Hi, sweetheart. Can you give me a hand with this packing?
嗨,宝贝儿,可以帮一把手吗?

hang out with 跟某人一起瞎混/出去玩
Does that mean you won't hang out with jessi anymore?
这是不是说你不会和杰西在一起玩了?
Promise me you won't hang out with any Kiwi women while you're away.
向我保证,你去了那里,不能在新西兰拈花惹草

keen to 热衷于
Not all are keen to participate in the new experiment.
并非所有人都热衷于参加这一新实验。
Foreign oil giants are keen to team up with it in risky places like iraq.
外国石油巨头倒是希望与其在诸如伊拉克这样的危险地带团结协作。

分享到
重点单词
  • participatevt. 分享 vi. 参加,参与
  • keenadj. 锋利的,敏锐的,强烈的,精明的,热衷的
  • salivan. 唾液
  • trousersn. 裤子