看电影《足球尤物》学英语第31期:奥利维拉的引诱
日期:2014-01-24 13:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

So, you should call Viola up.
那个,你应该给维奥拉打个电话
Yeah. I think I will.
是啊,我想我会的
Hey, Duke.
嘿, 杜克.
Sebastian. - Olivia
赛巴斯蒂安. - 奥莉维亚.
Olivia.
奥莉维亚.
What’re you bench-pressing these days?
你今天抬举了多少磅?
225. Very impressive.
225. 让人印象深刻
Thanks.
谢谢
So, Duke, about that call that you were gonna make.
那个, 杜克,你刚才不是要打电话么
You gonna make that? - Yeah. Thank you.
你还打不打? - 是啊,谢谢
So how many reps can you do with that 225?
这个225你能举多少次?
Like 20... 20.
大概20...20个
225 is more than twice what I weigh.
225比我重两倍还多
How many reps could you do with me?
你能举我多少次?
Forty.
四十
Hello?
你好?
Sebastian told me to call you.
赛巴斯蒂安 告诉我打电话给你
Hi, it’s Viola.
嗨,我是维奥拉.
I’d love to go to dinner. - Yeah. What?
我很愿意和你吃晚饭 - 好的,什么?
Can I call you back?
我能不能一会打给你?
Because I gotta...
因为我要...
change my feet.
换一下我的脚 ...
So, do you have any plans tonight?
那么,你今天晚上有什么计划么?
My bad.
对不起
What about the thing that we talked about that you were going to do later?
我们刚才说的你今晚要做的事情怎么办?
What thing? I’m thingless.
什么事情?我没事可做
Great! Then it’s a date. Cesario’s, 8:00.
太好了!那么我们约会吧 在恺撒瑞欧,八点
I’ll see you there. - OK.
到时候见 - 好的 -
Bye, Sebastian. - Later.
再见 赛巴斯蒂安. - 再见
Yeah!
太好了
I’m goir out with Olivia.
我要跟奥莉维亚约会了
You did it.
你做到了
What the hell?! I thought you liked Viola now!
什么?! 我以为你现在喜欢维奥拉!
Dude, come on. You’re a guy.
兄弟,别这样,你也是个男人
What would you do if the hottest girl in the school
要是你会怎么做,学校最火辣的女孩
came up to you and asked you on a date?
上前来约你?
I’ll be right back.
我马上就回来


妙语佳句

1.change one's feet
[口语]换鞋(或袜子)
Even if I don't have a minute to put my feet up, I can change my shoes and feel OK, ' she says.
她说,“即便我压根没有时间翘脚休息,我也能换双鞋子,感觉至少舒服一些。”

2.on a date
约会
Send her on a date with dad to their favorite restaurant.
送她和爸爸去他们最喜爱的餐厅约会吧。

剧情百科

杜克在奥利维拉的引诱下将要和薇欧拉约会的事情忘得一干二净,这是薇欧拉愤怒了,于是,她拿起电话打给了杜克……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.He will ______ ______ Class 9801 next week.
下星期他将接管 9801 班。

2.He was eager to ______ ______ some job.
他热切的要开始从事一些工作。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.Take away the glasses and the tray.
把这些玻璃杯和托盘拿走。

2.Don't take for granted what you have.
不要认为你所拥有的是理所当然的。

分享到
重点单词
  • violan. 中提琴 n. [植]堇菜
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的