看电影《足球尤物》学英语第23期:“假扮”女儿身
日期:2014-01-06 12:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

OK, who’s your daddy?
好了,谁是你的救世主?
I got her to agree to consider you. You’re halfway in.
我让她考虑了 八字已有一撇
All right, OK. So should I ask her out?
好,好,我该不该约她?
No. You don’t want to freak her out.
不行。你会吓坏他的
You got to have a casual conversation first. Hello.
你得先跟她聊聊天,知道吗?
Why do I get the feeling you don’t do this very often?
为什么我觉得你对女人没啥经验?
Man, I just... I’m not really good at talking to girls.
哥们儿,我只是 我真不会跟女生交谈
Why? You’re hot! - What?
为什么?你很帅啊! - 什么?
You know, you’re an appealing guy...
你知道,你是个有魅力人…
Man... guy... guy-man.
男的…人…人男
Look, I don’t know. I just always say the wrong...
听着,我不知道 我总是说…
I just always say the wrong thing.
说不该说的话
OK. All right. Come on. Let’s get up.
那好吧。来,站起来
I want to try something. I’ll act like a girl, and you’re going to talk to me.
我来练习一下 我来扮女生,你过来跟我说话
Do I have to?
有必要?
Yes! Because I’m Viola.
当然!因为我是维奥拉
Duke? Nice to meet you. - That was creepy.
杜克?很高兴见到你 - 这太吓人了
I used to imitate my sister all the time.
我经常模仿我妹妹
I got really good at it. Come on. And get up!
这个我在行 来,站起来!
Come on. Ask me some questions,
过来,问我些问题,
and if the chemistry’s right, things’ll just start flowing.
如果口气正确的话 就会有化学反应了
Questions about what? - Anything. Ask me if...
问什么问题? - 随便什么,问我如果…
cheese.
奶酪 ...
I like...
我喜欢…
OK. Do you like cheese?
好吧。你喜欢奶酪吗?
Why, yes I do. My favorite’s Gouda.
怎么了,我喜欢的。 我最喜欢干酪
I like Gouda too. - See?
我也喜欢干酪 - 看见没?
See what? - We’re flowing.
看见什么? - 对话很自然
We’re talking about cheese.
可我们在聊奶酪
So what? Flow is flow.
那又怎样?自然就是自然
What? What’s that?
什么?那是什么?
What is that?! It touched me! It touched me!
那是什么?他碰了我,他碰我!
It’s Malcolm’s tarantula! Get it!
是麦尔肯姆的狼蛛!抓住它!
You get it! - You’re the guy!
你去抓! - 你是男生!
The bigger guy.
大男生!
Sorry!
对不起!
You don’t ever, ever do that girl voice again!
你再也不要用女声了!
Freaked me out! - My bad.
太恐怖了!我的错


妙语佳句

1.ask out 
邀请外出;
He even used the site to ask out a girl.
他甚至还在站点上邀约女孩子。

2.freak out
使处于极度兴奋中;崩溃
I get a cold and I freak out because I know it's going to be there for three weeks.
我会得感冒,感冒让我发疯,因为我知道,感冒一来就得难受三个星期。

剧情百科

薇欧拉成功帮杜克约到了奥利维拉,但是发现杜克有一个很严重的问题,就是对约会这件事经验不足,于是薇欧拉想“假扮”女儿身给杜克增长经验……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.In that case, we'll have to ______ ______ the sports meet till next Saturday.
如果那样的话,我们只好把运动会推迟到下个星期六了。

2.My sisters ______ ______ their best dresses.
我的姊妹穿上他们的最好地穿着.

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.Freedom of navigation in the South China Sea is out of question.
南海的航行自由也没有任何问题。

2.The government is paying out more money than ever before to people out of work.
政府将对失业人员付出比以往更多的钱。

分享到
重点单词
  • violan. 中提琴 n. [植]堇菜
  • imitatevt. 仿制,仿造,模仿,仿效
  • touchedadj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的
  • appealingadj. 引起兴趣的,动人的
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • flowingadj. 流动的;平滑的;上涨的 v. 流动;起源;上涨
  • navigationn. 航行,航海,导航