(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Are you sure I can do this?!
你确定我能做到?!
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
哦,没问题,能行的
What’s up?
有事吗?
Oh, my God, he knew!
哦,天哪,他看穿我了!
I wanna go home! - Relax. He was being friendly!
我要回家!放松。他只是打招呼!
We’re not going home! Stop it! I did not spend all this time...
我们不能回去!住嘴! 我费了这么大工夫…
It’s your fault! Drive home! - My idea?! You asked me!
都是你的错!带我回家! - 我的错?!是你求我的!
I did your hair and makeup! - Reverse!
我帮你做头发,化妆! - 倒车!倒车!
I want to go! - You’re being a girl!
我要回家! - 你这是在撒娇!
We’re not going. - Come on! Drive!
我们不回家,不回家 - 拜托!开车!
He was being friendly. - All right!
他只是打招呼而已 - 好吧!
Let’s run through it one more time
我们再练习一次.
Let me hear the voice.
嗓音测试
Hey. What’s up? I’m Sebastian.
嘿,怎样? 我是塞巴斯蒂安
OK. Now show me the strut.
来走一下
Now, hawk a loogie.
好了,吐口水
I’m so proud!
我为你自豪!
Get off me! - Remember,
放开我!要记住,
inside every girl there’s a boy.
每个女孩心中都有一颗“雄”心
That came out wrong. But you know what I mean
好像不对 反正你懂我意思.
Vi.
维
Be a good boy.
做个好男人
妙语佳句
1.one more time
再一次;再来玩一次
I want to try my luck one more time, so I played another round.
我想再多试试自己的运气,所以又玩了一句牌。
2.come out
出现;出版;结果是
When the examination results came out,Jack had got left as usual.
考试成绩出来了,杰克照例是不及格。
剧情百科
当薇欧拉以弟弟塞巴斯蒂安的身份来到学校的时候,似乎就有人已经看穿她的身份了……但这只是薇欧拉自己的想法,其实的她的变身计划还是很奏效的……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.Vaccinations work by activating the host's adaptive immunity ______ ______ ______ infection.
接种疫苗的机理是在感染之前激活宿主获得性免疫。
2.Please work this old woman ______ ______ other appointments.
请把这位老妇人安排在其他预约病人中间。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.In a way, search has always been about connecting us with the information we need on the web.
在某种程度上,搜索的核心一直就帮助我们在网络上找到自己需要的信息。
2.The known chemistry is in accord with this.
已知的化学知识和此理论一致。