看电影《足球尤物》学英语第18期:杜克&薇欧拉&奥利维拉
日期:2013-12-16 20:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Hey, Sebastian. - Lovelies.
嘿,塞巴斯蒂安 - 靓妹 -
Holler at your boy. - Yo! Yo! Sebastian!
向你兄弟问好 - 哟!哟!塞巴斯蒂安
Can you get out of my way right now?
让让路好吗?
I need your advice. I got lady troubles.
我需要你的建议,女人的问题
’m here for you, bro. I got a lifetime of knowledge.
我会帮你的,哥们儿 我智慧无穷 I
Too long. Ball and frickir chain, man.
太久了。社交娱乐时勾搭的
How long did you date?
你和那女的约了多久?
Dude.
天哪
Justine. Chick won’t stop dogging me, man.
贾斯丁女生就缠着我不放
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. She’s in our class.
哦我的天,天哪 她在我们班上课
Shut up. I’m not blushing.
闭嘴,我没脸红
Everyone, please take a slip
大家都抽一张纸条
and read off the name of your lab partner.
并念出实验伙伴的名字
"Eunice Bates."
“尤妮丝•贝兹”
You got to be kidding me.
杀了我吧别这样
Be nice. - Yeah.
就是
She got something-something.
她还是有吸引人的地方
Yeah, asthma and headgear.
是啊,哮喘和钢套
"Olivia Lennox."
“奥莉维亚•雷诺克斯”
You know her?I talked to her for a second.
你认识她? - 只说过一两句话
About what? She gave you the nod.
说什么?她都对你点头了
She did a good one. - She gives good nod.
点的很用力 - 非常用力
Could everybody calm down?
你们冷静下来好吗?
I can’t believe you got her as a lab par... Switch with me.
怎么会是你做她的实验…跟我换!
I can’t. I said her name out loud.
不行!我刚大声叫了她名字!
Some guys just walk in the light, you know?
有些人就是运气好,知道吗?
I don’t think we introduced ourselves before. I’m Sebastian.
我们之前好像没介绍过 我是塞巴斯蒂安
Hello, again. - Hello.
又见面了 - 你好
Olivia.
奥莉维亚


妙语佳句

1.read off
读出;从...读取
And of course it's very useful to do that, and see how to read off it.
这很实用,看看怎么直接读出结果。

2.calm down 
平静下来;镇定下来
Calm down, there's nothing to worry about.
安静下来吧,没有什么值得焦虑的。

剧情百科

保罗的计划果然奏效了,薇欧拉立即在学校里成为了每个男生的偶像……但却让杜克误会薇欧拉要追自己的女神奥利维拉……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.The heat permeate in the air, I ______ ______ the distance.
炎热弥漫在空气中,我顺道访问远方。

2.Even if you have only to ______ ______ the role of my love.
就算曾经你的角色只是旁观我的爱情。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.I love books because they help me keep up with things I need to know for my profession.
我爱图书,因为它们帮助我,使得我能够跟上我需要了解的关于专业的知识。

2.We do not hesitate to give our lives for communism, let alone suffer some hardships .
我们不惜为共产主义献出生命,更不必说吃点苦了。


分享到
重点单词
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • permeatev. 弥漫,渗透,普及
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • asthman. 哮喘
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡