看电影《足球尤物》学英语第26期:接吻亭
日期:2014-01-13 21:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

What do you think it will be like?
你觉得会怎么样?
Duke, you look at me.
杜克,看着我
I know it’s gonna be really, really special.
我知道这将会变得非常非常特别
I mean, she’s only kissed like 350 guys at this point.
我说,她至今才亲了350个人
I just think we need to acknowledge the moment.
我认为我们该纪念这一刻
After four years, Duke is finally gonna fulfill his destiny.
4年后,杜克终于要完成他使命
Life is good. Life is fair. Life is just.
生活是美好的 生活是公平的,公正的
Hi, I’m your relief.
嗨,救星来了
And yet... - Thank God.
也是坎坷的… - 谢天谢地 -
I can’t catch a break.
我要窒息了
Beware of the old guy chewing gum. It’s not gum.
当心那个嚼口香糖的老人 那不是口香糖
Do I know you? - No.
我认识你吗? - 不会啊 -
That’s just my luck.
我真倒霉
No. No, no, no. I mean, I didn’t mean it like that.
不,不,不,不 我不是那个意思
It’s just, you know, she’s, you know... No. OK.
只是,你知道 她…,你知道,不,好了
I mean, on the other hand, you’re, you know, also...
我指,反过来想 你也,你知道…漂亮
I am? Thanks, I guess. - Yeah.
是吗?谢谢 - 是啊
You don’t have to flirt with her first, genius. You’re paying for it.
你不必跟她调情。你付了钱的
Why don’t you just... relax.
你为何就不…悠着点
Maybe I should kiss you now.
或许我该亲你了
I gave that girl my ticket, and I waited in line.
我给了那女孩票,拍了队
Well, it’s the least I can do.
那我也是我该做的
OK. Here I go.
好了,来吧


妙语佳句

1.at this point
这时候,此时此刻
At this point, I had nothing to lose.
在这一点上,我没什么可失去的。

2.beware of
对…小心;谨防…
Beware of objects that can fall off shelves.
小心可能从架子上掉下来的物品。

剧情百科

薇欧拉在保罗与闺蜜的掩护下终于成功逃离了莫妮卡的魔爪,于是薇欧拉来到了接吻亭,但她发现她破坏了一件好事……

考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words

1.I will ______ ______ the matter tomorrow.
我明天去调查那件事。

2.Children will soon ______ ______ empty praise.
记住,孩子马上就能识破夸大其辞的赞扬。

本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.I found a dog run over by a car on the road.
我发现一条狗在路上被车子辗过。

2.I'll see about the matter.
我来处理这件事吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • reliefn. 减轻,解除,救济(品), 安慰,浮雕,对比 adj
  • acknowledgevt. 承认,公认,告知收到,表示感谢,注意到
  • flirtn. 卖弄风骚的人,调情的人 vi. 掠过,轻率对待,调