美剧口语:美女上错身 第1季第2集 我没有心情
日期:2012-11-14 15:40

(单词翻译:单击)

1.Pull it together.
振作起来。

2.It's on the house.
这是免费的。

3.I'm not in the mood.
我没有心情。

4.None of your business?
不关你的事

5.We're here for you.
我们会帮助你的。

6.Nothing to do with you.
这和你没关系。

7.You just gave me the body check.
你刚刚打量我的身体了。

8.I have a client waiting.
有客人在等我。

9.I heard you got buried in court.
我听说你上庭惨败。

10.Step away from the cookies and get a grip.
远离饼干,控制自己。

11.You have every right to be upset.
你绝对有权利生气。

1.If you're not up to it, I'm happy to step in.
如果你没准备好,我乐意替你分忧。

2.It's our one shot to impress the union...
这是给工会留下深刻印象的好机会。

3.But "fat" is only pejorative when we allow places like the sun bar to tell us that being fat somehow makes us less of a person.
但是,只在我们容忍太阳酒吧那样告诉我们胖就低人一等的时候,胖才有贬低意味。

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • impressn. 印象,特徵,印记 v. 使 ... 有印象,影响,
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱