美剧口语:傲骨贤妻 第1季第8集 随时听您吩咐
日期:2012-10-17 13:45

(单词翻译:单击)

1. What a fantastic new haircut.
新发型真棒!(用来赞扬朋友的新发型)

2. I’m sorry, I don’t follow.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。

3. At your service.
随时听您吩咐。(可以对朋友说,开玩笑的语气)

4. She hates your guts.
她恨死你了。

5. To wit.
相当于that is to say,也就是说。

6. Not even close.
差得远呢。

7. You got a sec?
你有时间吗?

8. I’ll give her a heads up.
我会提醒她小心点的。

9. It’s in the past.
都过去了。

10. That’s bold thinking.
这个想法很大胆。

11. You people are really something.
你们很不错嘛,让人印象深刻。

12. No offense.
无意冒犯。

13. That’s not funny.
这一点都不好笑。

14. Something wrong?
哪里不对吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • boldadj. 大胆的,粗体的,醒目的,无礼的,陡峭的