美剧口语:广告狂人第1季第5集 真没礼貌
日期:2012-09-10 18:10

(单词翻译:单击)

口语精华:

1. spoil the mood
破坏气氛

2. That's rude.
真没礼貌。

3. Let go of me.
放开我。

4. Oh, I can see that.
噢,我懂了。

5. Don't tease me.
不要捉弄我。

6. What does this have to do with you?
这跟你有什么关系?

7. I think you've mistaken me for someone else.
我想你认错人了。

8. I don't understand why you're being like this.
我不明白为什么你变成这样。

9. I've been learning the ropes around here.
我在这里学到了很多东西。

10. I don't even think about it.
我想都没想过。

11. Why would you do that to me?
你为什么要那样对我?

12. Why would you put me in that position?
你为什么要把我置于那种境况?


经典对白:

1. Don: Jack keeps talking about escalating the toaster awards in order to lure women in, which is silly when you think about it,because other than a few working girls, most women aren't in charge of the banking.
Jack不停地说要增加烤箱奖品的量以吸引女性客户,你想这有多傻:因为除了小部分职业女性外,大多数女性都不负责管有关银行、存款的事儿。

2. Roger: The story itself was not much to my liking, but I think it showed an uncanny understanding of what most people like.
我自己并不是很喜欢这个故事,但我觉得这个故事展现了对大部分人所喜爱的东西异乎寻常的理解。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • teasen. 揶揄者,戏弄 v. 欺负,嘲弄
  • spoiln. 战利品,奖品 v. 宠坏,溺爱,破坏,腐坏
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • uncannyadj. 神秘的,不可思议的