美剧口语:疑犯追踪 第1季第5集 我们可以为这件事画上终止符
日期:2012-10-22 13:19

(单词翻译:单击)

1、We're running out of time.
我们没时间了。

2、I beg your pardon?
再说一遍?

3、I swear to god.
我发誓。

4、What's good here?

(在餐馆询问)这儿什么好吃?

5、No question is ever innocent from you.
你问的问题就没单纯过。

6、We can still put a stop to it.
我们还是可以为这件事画上终止符。

7、Put him on the phone.
让他听电话。

8、Be seated.
请坐。

9、Objection, your Honor. Sustained.
(法庭中)反对,法官大人。反对有效。

10、You had your chance.
我给过你机会了。

1.Fusco:Whatever else I've done, I'm still a cop.If you need some help, you let me know.
不管我以前做了什么,我依然是个警察。你需要什么帮助随时可以找我。

2.Reese:Word at the courthouse is he's waging a one-man war on crime.
法院人们的说法是他以一己之力向犯罪活动展开战争。

3.Reese:I'm, uh, not great at keeping in touch with people.
我不是很擅长和人保持联系。

分享到
重点单词
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • objectionn. 反对,异议
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • sustainedadj. 持久的,经久不衰的