美剧口语:傲骨贤妻 第1季第3集 给她自己一个台阶
日期:2012-10-12 12:03

(单词翻译:单击)

1.Don't mind her.
别理她。

2.Can I be excused?
我可以离开了么?

3.You did all the heavy lifting.
最艰难的部分都是你做的。

4.But I think you're in over your head.
但是我认为你处理不了这件事。

5.We'll work something out.
我们会解决这件事情。

6.Give herself a bridge.
给她自己一个台阶。

7.They blow you off.
他们故意回避你。

8.You're quite the skilled negotiator.
你真是个谈判专家。

9.Wasn't easy getting him to budge.
让他改变主意并不容易。

10.Life at a private firm has its perks.
在私人事务所工作有额外补贴。

11.Don't know off the top of my head, but I could check my time card.
一时半会儿记不起来了,不过我可以查查计时卡。

12.My interests have never been in litigation.
我从来都对诉讼不感兴趣。

13.You're better off watching experienced trial lawyers.
你最好从观察经验丰富的辩护律师中学习。

14.These rich kids really do get away with murder.
这些有钱人的孩子真的可以逍遥法外。

15.We win this one, our firm's in a whole new league.
如果我们打赢了这个官司,事务所就能更上一层楼了。

1.Alica:And although I might not be as seasoned as Mr. Streiger is, I can guarantee you I care a lot more about your son than he does.
尽管我可能没有Streiger先生那么经验丰富,我可以向您保证我比他更关心您儿子。

2.Judge: This is a pre-trial hearing. Which is another way of saying both sides should come to an agreement before we go any farther.
这是一次审前听证会,这也就是说,双方应在事情没有进一步发展前达成一致。

3.So, it's really commendable you championing her the way that you do.
更难得的是你以你的方式支持她。

分享到
重点单词
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • experiencedadj. 有经验的
  • budgev. 移动,妥协 n. 羔皮 adj. 浮夸的,庄严的
  • guaranteen. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品 vt. 保证,
  • commendableadj. 值得赞美,可钦佩的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案