英语会话800句 Unit41:需要搭便车吗
日期:2006-08-27 23:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Excuse me, do you need a ride?

对不起。你需要搭便车吗?

A: Excuse me, do you need a ride?

对不起。你需要搭便车吗?

B: Yes. thanks.

是的,谢谢。

Excuse me, can you give me a lift?

对不起,你可以载我一程吗?

A: Excuse me, can you give me a lift?

对不起,你可以载我一程吗?

B: Where are you heading to?

你要去哪里呢?

Hop on.

上车吧!

A: Are you going to Chicago?

你要去芝加哥吗?

B: That's right. Hop on.

是啊,上车吧!

He's a hitchhiker.

他是搭便车的。

A: Why didn't you give that man a ride?

你为什么不载那个人一程?

B: Come on. He's a hitchhiker, a stranger.

拜托,他是个搭便车的一个陌生人耶。

I hitchhiker all the way.

我一路搭便车来的。

It's a long way How did you get here, Ted?

Ted,这一路的路途很长,你是怎么来的?

I hitchhiker all the way.

我一路搭便车来的。

How do you hitchhike?

你是怎么搭便车的?

How do you hitchhike?

你是怎么搭便车的?

Well, just by thumbing it.

伸出大拇指,朝上就可以了。

That's how they save money.

那是他们省钱的办法。

A: Many young people travel as hitchhikers.

很多年轻人以搭便车的方式旅行。

B: That's how they save money.

那是他们省钱的办法。

A companion on the way is nice.

我一路上有伴也不错。

Thank you very much for giving me a ride.

谢谢您载我一程。

No big deal. A companion on the way is nice.

没什么大不了的,一路上有伴也不错。

分享到