英语会话800句 Unit6:周末去哪儿
日期:2006-08-12 13:38

(单词翻译:单击)

What's your plan for the weekend?

你对周末有何计划?

A:What's your plan for the summer?

你对周末有何计划?

B:Well, l'm going to fly to Bal iand enjoy a sunny holiday on the beach.

我要去巴厘岛,在沙滩上享受一个阳光假期。

I am gonna join a package tour to Banff, Canada.

我要参加一个加拿大班夫国家公园的套装行程。

I'm going to join a package tour to Spain.

我要参加一个西班牙的套装行程。

B:Really? I always wanted to go to spain. How much does it cost?

真的吗?一直想去西班牙,费用是多少?

It is cold.

好冷喔。

A: It's so cold in the winter.

冬天的时候好冷喔!

B: Why don't you spend your winter vacation in Austratia?

何不考虑去澳大利亚过寒假?

I'm going to travel around France by train.

我要搭火车游法国。

A: I'm going to travel around Europe by train.

我要搭火车游欧洲。

B: Good. It's one of the best ways to see Europe.

不错啊,这是游览欧洲最好的方法之一。

How are you going to celebrate Christmas?

你要怎么庆祝新年。

A: How are you going to celebrate the New Year?

你要怎么庆祝新年。

Any plans for the weekend?

对周末有何计划?

A: Any plans for the weekend?

周末上哪儿去?

B: I am going to eat a lot and have a lot of fun during the Chinese New Year.

过中国新年时,我要拚命吃、拚命玩!

A:My Japanese friends are comjng to visit me during the Chinese New Year.

我的日本朋友过新年的时候要来找我玩。

B:Why don't you take them to the National Palace Museum?

何不带他们去参观故宫?

I like to go stay cool.

我喜欢去避暑。

A:It's so hot, but I know where to go to stay Cool.

天气真热但我知道该去哪儿避暑。

B:Really? Are we thinking about the same place?

是吗?我们想的是不是同一个地方?

I'm tired of working all the time.

我对一直工作感到厌烦。

A:I'm tired of working all the time.

一直工作一直工作累死了。

B:You need to get away from your work.

你该离开工作好好休息一番。

Why don't you take a couple of days off?

为何不请几天假呢?

We are going to the Greek islands for our honeymoon.

我们要去希腊群岛度蜜月!

A:Surprise, honey! I have arranged a hollday on the ferry.

惊喜吧亲爱的我已经安排了一个邮轮假期喔。

cruising around the Greek islands.

我们要游遍希腊群岛。

Great! We'lI have a fantastic honeymoon.

太好了,我们将会有很棒的蜜月旅行。

I've booked the ticket and the hotel for you.

我已经帮您订好了机票和饭店。

A:Miss Lin, have you booked the ticket and the hotel for me?

林小姐,你帮我订机票和饭店了吗?

B:Yes. Mr. Tabner. It's done.

是的,Tabner先生,都已经办好了。

Please check it now before it's too late.

请现在就检查,免得太晚来不及。

A:I am flyinq to the States next month.

下个月我就要飞去美国了。

But I'm not sure If my visa is still valid.

可是我还不确定签证是否还有效。

B:Why don't you go and check it right now before it's too late?

那你现在就赶紧检查一下免得太晚来不及。

We're ready to go.

我们都准备好了可以出发了。

A:Sweetheart! Have we got everything with us?

亲爱的,我们东西都带齐了吗?

B:Let me see... passports,tickets,and money.

让我看看……护照、机票和钱。

Yes, we are ready to go.

嗯,我们准备好出发了。

分享到