英语会话800句 Unit35:您要去哪儿
日期:2006-08-25 15:31

(单词翻译:单击)

I'd like to go to...

我要去...

A: Good day, sir. Where're you going?

先生,您好,要去哪儿?

B: I'd like to go to the train station, please.

火车站,谢谢。

could you please turn the volume down?

可以麻烦你声音关小声一点吗?

A: I'm sotry to bother you,

不好意思。

but could you please turn the volume down a bit?

可以麻烦你声音关小声一点吗?

B: oh, I'm sorry.

啊!对不起!

Would you like a beetle nut?

您要不要来颗槟榔?

A: Would you like a beetle nut?

您要不要来颗槟榔?

B: No, thanks.

不要,谢谢。

Could you please drive a bit faster?

可以麻烦你开快一点吗?

A: Excuse me, could you please drive a bit faster?

不好意思,可以麻烦你开快一点吗?

B: Ok, no problem.

没问题。

I'm in a hurry.

我在赶时间。

A: I'm in a hurry. Please drive a bit faster.

我在赶时间。请开快一点。

B: Sorry, I can't, I'll get a ticket.

对不起,我不能再快了会被开超速罚单的。

I think your meter is broken.

我想你的计程表坏掉了。

A: Sir, I think your meter is broken.

先生,我想你的计程表坏掉了。

B: But it's ticking.

可是它还在跳耶。

Would you like me to show you around?

您要我带您绕一绕吗?

A: I'm not very familiar with the city.

我对这里不熟。

B: Would you like me to show you around?

您要我带您绕一绕吗?

Could you please open the trunk for me?

麻烦你帮我把后车厢打开。

A: Could you please open the trunk for me?

麻烦你帮我把后车厢打开。

B: Certainly.

当然啦。

Are you sure this is the right route?

你确定这条路线对吗?

A: Are you sure this is the right route?

你确定这条路线对吗?

B: Don't worry, sir. This is the short cut.

先生,别担心,这是捷径。

The roads are closed for construction.

道路施工封闭。

A: The roads are closed for construction.

道路施工封闭。

B: But they were open just two hours ago.

可是两个小时前还开放耶。

Trust me, sir. I know the city by heart.

先生,相信,我对这里熟得很。

A: I think you can turn here;

我想你可以在这里转。

go two blocks and then turn right onto First street.

走两个街区,然后右转到第一街。

B: Trust me, sir. I know the city by heart.

先生,相信,我对这里熟得很。

Please pull over right in front of the coffee shop.

请在那家咖啡店前靠边停。

A: Please pull over right in front of the coffee shop.

请在那家咖啡店前靠边停。

OK! That's a hundred and fifty entity, please.

好的,一共是150.

分享到