天才小画家笔下的杜兰特
日期:2018-09-18 07:29

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
@eb(k[VgaYlB)G|W|0kVt1MSs=Gd

How you doing? I'm good.
最近怎么样啊 很好
Good. How old are you? 11 years old.
你几岁了 11岁
11? Hoo-woo, I likes that right there.
11岁 真好
Boy, I wish I had that.
我真希望我也有一头这样的头发
Boy, you know how pretty I would be if I had that hair right there.
要是我也有这样的头发一定超帅
Hoo, Tyler.
泰勒
Yeah. Girls like that hair, don't they?
嗯 女孩子们肯定都特别喜欢你的头发吧
Yes. Yeah. Whew. Yeah.
对 嗯 哇 嗯
Tyler, how long you been painting? 10 months.
泰勒 你学画画多久了 10个月
Huh? You've only been painting 10 months? Yes.
哈 才10个月吗 对
Okay. This is crazy.
好吧 太可怕了
So what made you start painting?
为什么开始画画呢
I started painting in fifth grade at my school science fair.
五年级的时候 学校办了个科技节
They opened up a new art category.
他们新开了一门艺术课

YD&OShtyxzC

天才小画家笔下的杜兰特

m8yCQBZ|yn,o

Really? You stutter sometimes? Yes.
真的吗 你会有时候说话结巴吗 有
I had a really bad stuttering problem.
我以前结巴很严重
I stuttered for years, man.
持续了好几年
You can win. You're going to win, man.
你可以的 你一定可以
That's the attitude you got to have.
你要有这样的态度
Let me ask you this right here. How do you decide what to paint?
我来问你 你怎么决定画什么对象呢
People either order a painting from me,
有时候别人会从我这里定
or I just go online and look up something that's interesting, and I paint it.
或者我就上网看看有没有我感兴趣的东西 然后画下来
Oh, you-oh, people order paintings from you?
哦 有人从你这里定啊
Like, if I asked you to paint a picture for me, how much would you charge?
那如果我让你给我画一幅画像 你会收多少钱
$700. Okay. You got a deal.
700美元 好 一言为定
Now, I'm looking at another picture.
我在看一幅图
Are you a big Warrior fan? I see Kevin Durant up there. Yes.
你是勇士队的球迷吗 我看到了凯文·杜兰特 是的
Big Warrior fan? Yes.
是勇士队球迷 没错
Man, I like the Warriors, too, but I'm from Cleveland, man.
我也喜欢勇士队 但我是克利夫兰人
Well, I mean what you want me to do?
你有什么想说的吗
I'm from Cleveland. I been-my-my whole-
我来自克利夫兰 我一直都——
Well, hey, man. Well, we got some easels over here.
哎 我这准备了花板
You want to show me how to paint or something? Mm-hmm.
能给大家展示下你是怎么画画的吗 可以啊
Well, come on. Let's go.
那来吧
Yeah, you go to that one over there.
嗯 你去那边那个
So what are we going to do?
我们画什么
Paint Kevin Durant.
凯文·杜兰特
You're going to paint Kevin Durant, and who do you want me to paint?
你画凯文·杜兰特 那我画什么
Kevin Durant.
凯文·杜兰特
Okay.
好吧
I, uh, don't know nothing about paint.
我……对画画一窍不通
What you laughing at, man?
你笑什么
I hear your hee-hee-hee.
我听到你在嘻嘻嘻了
Whoo-hoo-hoo! Yeah. Don't look nothing like Kevin Durant.
哇 看起来完全不像凯文·杜兰特
You don't talk when you paint? No.
你画画的时候不说话的吗 不说
Oh, okay. Excuse me.
好吧 我的错
You ain't got time to talk because you pimping people for $700.
你画画的时候根本没时间讲话 因为你一幅画收700美元呢 是吧
You got that right.
你说的对
I'm almost through, Tyler. How you coming?
我快好了 泰勒 你呢
I'm almost done.
我也快画完了
Oh, he-he ain't got no eyes.
哦 忘了画眼睛
Let me throw an eye on him right quick.
赶紧补一个眼睛
Where we at-where we at, Tyler? What we doing?
怎么样了 泰勒 现在在干嘛
Signing my name.
签名
Oh, well, hold on. I'm fittin' to sign mine, too, then.
好 那我也要签名 等等我
I ain't know we was doing all that. Oh, we signing?
我都不知道还要有这个 签名是吧
Hold on. A little something for you.
等会儿 我给你准备了点东西
I'm ready. What you got?
我好了 你的呢
Go ahead and show them.
给大家看看
Your turn.
到你了
Hey, come here, man.
过来这里
I got a little surprise for you. Look up there.
我给你准备了一个小惊喜 看这儿
Tyler, what's up, man?
泰勒 你好
I've seen your paintings before.
我看过你画的画
You're pretty good, man. You're really good actually.
画的很好 你特别棒
You keep inspiring. You're inspiring me everyday.
你一直 一直都在激励我
You inspire people that come from my area every single day.
你一直都在激励着我们这里的人
Thanks a lot, man. See you soon.
谢谢你 我们待会儿见
And also, yeah, when you're done with Steve, make sure you come out to the Bay Area, man.
你跟史蒂夫的节目录完后 记得来旧金山
I got two tickets to a game for you, fancy gear, and you get to meet Stephen.
有一场比赛 我给你留了两张票 你还可以看到库里
I'll see you soon, man. I appreciate all the love.
待会儿见 谢谢你的喜欢
How you like that, man? Good.
你喜欢吗 不错
Kevin Durant, man. How cool is that?
凯文·杜兰特呢 很酷吧
So you're saying that Kevin Durant is cool, and you look what you did to him. Huh?
你还说凯文·杜兰特很酷 你看你对他做了什么
Yeah, see, don't worry about that right there.
没事 没关系
That-that ain't even important. Don't even worry about that.
这不重要 没关系
You got two tickets from Kevin Durant, and he knew your name.
你有两张来自凯文·杜兰特的票 他还记住了你的名字
I'm proud of you, man. Thank you very much.
我为你骄傲 谢谢
Wait. I have a surprise for you.
等等 我也给你准备了个惊喜
You have a surprise for me?
你还给我准备了
Oh! Ooh! You didn't!
噢 天呐
Oh! No, you didn't, Tyler! Mwah!
噢 天哪 泰勒
Tyler! That's the chick of my dreams, man. I love you, man.
这是我梦中才会出现的脸庞 我爱你

V@v^We^.-.*~DDWfPpdJ]VoU@TVhKBEB20k&+FLbSoVt6Qf
分享到